Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Selfie Secretary

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Selfie Secretary

Punished Pervert: Sunflower & Sarah Stern 4K

Cast: Sunflower, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Torture

The other morning my neighbour Liam thought he saw movement in the garden whilst he was getting dressed. He quickly went to the window and saw Sunflower peeping at him with her hands in her knickers! He almost didn't believe hIs eyes so checked his cctv footage and found that this naughty young lady had been watching him on several occasions. Sunflower was given a choice of punishment. He could take the footage to the police or she could take a good hard spanking from me. Oh and it would be filmed especially for Liam. That after all would only be fair. Sunflower reluctantly agrees to the spanking and goes over my knee for the hardest hand spanking she's ever endured. I then put her into the diaper position with everything exposed and spank her some more.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6839kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 862.5 MB

Download Punished Pervert: Sunflower & Sarah Stern 4K

Pink Sweater Dress

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

Download Pink Sweater Dress

Clara G, Andrea Parker

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

One can never know what may happen right next to his home, on the other side of the walls. For instance, who would suspect that the lovely looking girl from the neighborhood is a sex-hungry domina? And who would think that she ties up girls just to tease, use

Duration: 22:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 994.9 MB

Download Clara G, Andrea Parker

Secretary Part I

It's so hard being a secretary for Johnny. I really do try my best. But, today, when I showed up wearing a shiny white blouse, navy blue pin striped skirt, stockings and high heels, I quickly realized I should have had one more cup of coffee. I barely fire up my computer before Johnny takes me to the garage and ties me into a snug chair tie with rope. Then, he puts a lot of duct tape over my mouth. He leaves me there to struggle with my panties and garters showing. I guess his work is more important than mine. Oh yeah, that's right, my job is to look cute and quiet while tied up and gagged. How could I forget? I get tied up at work enough. Well, at least I got that part right. I think my job is secure.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Secretary Part I