Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Shiney Blue Lingerie

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

Download Shiney Blue Lingerie

Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

You: Brown hair, Brown eyes... You were buying rope and duct tape at the Dollar store. You were not particularly good looking, but there was just something about you. Maybe it was the dirty lab coat you were wearing, or maybe it was the fact that you smelled like tires... I don't know, but I want to. Me: Brunette, Brown eyes. I was wearing red shiny disco jeans, which you complimented me on. I said "Thank You" in a Joysey accent. You smiled and walked out the door. A few seconds later I walked out as well and you had, what seemed like magic, just disappeared. It's not long before GiGi is bound, ballgagged, and noosed in some old industrial building. Out of the shadows comes the man she saw at the Dollar store. She doesn't know it, but unfortunately for her, she has drawn the attention of Dr. Cupcakes. He smacks her ass a few times and then immediately starts binding her further. He adds a crotchrope and then starts tying her legs. He gets a few more ropes above and below her tits as well. She's a feisty one though, so he decides to give her something to think about. He ties a rope to the front of her crotchrope and ties it off overhead, forcing her forward. He then ties a rope to the crotchrope behind her and ties it off up high on the post, further tightening it. It is now TIGHT. With GiGi under control, Dr. Cupcakes adds more rope, alot more rope, to her legs. He then removes the noose and makes her sit. He quickly adds more rope to her ankles and feet. Her Ballgag is removed and replaced with an old rag and clear tape. GiGi continues to be feisty, so he cuts open her pretty blouse and clamps her nipples with some nasty utility clamps. He then continues roping up her upper body, including her elbows. Dr. Cupcakes then shoves an old steamer chest up beside her. What is that for GiGi wonders... will I be put in it?!... That's where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 42:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 946.2 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 1

Pumped For Punishment

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Occasionally, a special type of girl finds her way into our bdsm dungeon, and this kind of girl is highly coveted, for she can?t get enough pain and punishment, and that becomes a challenge for Master Bruno he Must accept. Beautiful and hot-blooded Isa Mendez has appeared here before, and she is a tough nut to crack, but this time, she brings her ?A? game and can?t wait to see who breaks first. Like she has a chance. Bruno ties her into a rope swing with her legs spread wide open. A clit vacuum pump stretches her little love button into a party-sized target as big as a finger for the master?s whips, toys and vibrators. Next, a larger pussy pump is applied until her entire twat and labia are several times their usual size. Bruno then breaks out his leather flogger and whips Isa?s vacuum-plumped vage until it is totally wet and ready to receive his huge hung cock. Total pussy submission. A nice long bang session ensues, and you can see the enjoyment spread across Isa?s face as master fucks her to numerous orgasms and then ends the party with a dildo on a stick. Isa?s training ends for now with a huge load of cum dispensed into her deserving mouth. Like the good little sex slave slut she is, Isa sucks it all down.

Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pumped For Punishment

Pink Lingerie

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

Download Pink Lingerie

Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus

We met Pling and her significant other two years ago at fetishcon in Tampa, Florida. They are both from Swedin and are into the lifestyle. As you can see, Pling is a beautiful lady with long blonde hair. This year, we learned that she runs a website, not unlike ours, which focuses on love bondage and damsel in distress themes. After checking out her site, we had to ask her if we could showcase it here on our website, to which she graciously agreed. If you love her pics and video as much as we did please visit her site at plingsplayground. Its rare to see a woman as beautiful as pling, that models and enjoys bondage so its definately worth a look.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 191.6 MB

Download Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus

Busty Bella Rossi shows grand finale with strict metal bondage

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bella Rossi, Matt Williams, Maestro, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

As the live BaRS show comes to a close, our drooling and destroyed subject is shackled down into a classic fuck me position. Bella Rossi started out a chatterbox yammering on a mile a minute. But the strict application of relentless dick settled her right down. BaRS shows are about unraveling someone right before your very eyes, and we have succeeded in doing exactly that. It is time to wrap this up and we lay Bella down on her back and shackle her into place. Her toes point to the ceiling and her mouth and pussy are wide open. We turn Bella into a sex sandwich as 3 cocks stuff her like a Thanksgiving turkey. The metal bondage keeps her pinned down as we pound out her holes. She moans and drools and cums and then cums some more. The dazed look on Bella's face shows us just how well we did our job today. We gave her the dick therapy that she so badly needed. You are welcome my dear. Come back any time!

Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7365kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 724.9 MB

Download Busty Bella Rossi shows grand finale with strict metal bondage