Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Jessica Kay - Once Upon a Fucked-up Time

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Foot licking, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Bondage, Breast pain, Crying, Endurance challenge, Face slapping, Foot worship, gagging, Mind fucking, Needles, Pain, Pussy eating,
Video language: English

Sweet, submissive Jessica is back for another extreme anal domination session--and the first Extended Shoot (ie, multiple days of training and use) at the Assylum. Once again, we filmed in close to real time as she submitted to Dr. Mercies´ twisted and cruel demands. There is so much insanity in this 1 hour 45 minute epic, it´s hard to know where to begin. Just imagine a beautiful, brave girl going through one intense sexual challenge after another. There´s rough anal and ass to mouth; deep, long ass eating; hard spanking; gagging; slapping; needles; and heavy hot wax all over her body. Unusually for Dr. Mercies, there´s also a good bit of pussy pleasure. He even lets Jessica come, because she was such a good submissive girl. Once again, we say: good luck finding anything like this anywhere else. [Extended Shoot, Days 1 & 2]

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2153kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Jessica Kay - Once Upon a Fucked-up Time

Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol.1

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, , drinking, Facial, Gaping, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral

To our sickest viewers, we present the most extreme anal trilogy you´ll see. Charlotte is a real submissive degradation slut who begged for the hardest filth we could deliver. Dr. Mercies pissboarded her to pull the nasty truth out of her brain, pounded her asshole to a pulp, and then brought in Orderly Sinn to facefuck her like a hammer drill with his big cock... Things get even crazier in part 2. This is incredibly rare, hard, authentic content... because this is the very treatment this demented slut craves.

Duration: 56:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2094kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 915.2 MB

Download Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol.1

Greta's Confessions

Release Year: 2023

A blonde sexpot, stuffed into a skintight dress, makes her way into a confession booth where she proceeds to admit to her sins. And what confessions! In a series of flashbacks we catch the bitch teasing the hell out of a stranded fresh girl, a cheating wife and a sexually aggressive dyke, whose tits and pussy she avariciously licks and sucks! Greta is warned, "You'll have to do penance." What will she have to do for her penance? Watch and find out.

Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Greta's Confessions

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it is time for her next gag. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and then I tape it in tightly with clear tape. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

Amy Faye - Anal Dunce (Dir. Cut)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Caning, Face slapping, fear, gagging, Heav

This extreme anal therapy session is back with 15 minutes of additional footage never previously released. When Amy originally appeared for her therapy, she was not adequately prepared, and we had to abort her treatment. Dr. Mercies was not pleased, so when she came back, he and Orderly Sinn put her in a dunce cap and went to town on her sorry little pucker hole. She gets pounded endlessly in her ass and lying mouth by Sinn´s big cock, eats both men´s asses, and gets exactly the kind of drink she deserves. Amy is the real deal: a genuine slut who loves anal, ass to mouth, sexual degradation, and punishment. Others fake it, we make it.

Duration: 2:00:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2039kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Amy Faye - Anal Dunce (Dir. Cut)

The Favorites Play

Release Year: 2023

Jewell Marceau & Anastasia Pierce compete for their master's attention as two combating submissive with a love hate relationship. Watch as they take turns challenging each other through pain, perversion, humiliation, & bondage to prove who is the better domme, who is the better submissive & ultimately who will earn the rightful & coveted position of the master's number one favorite!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:34:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download The Favorites Play

Pink Latex Skirt

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

Download Pink Latex Skirt

Calico - Calipig vol.1

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Calico
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Pussy fucking, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Big cock, Redhead, Skinny, Two guys

Calico´s primary perversion was to suffer pain for others. Of course, "Calico" is a type of cat and no one thinks of "pain cats"; they think of pain pigs. So Calico was transformed into Calipig for her therapy. And some hard therapy it was. Hard anal, face slapping, ass to mouth, rimming, caning, hot waxing over her entire body and head, and a double patient meal. It was a wonderful session. Let´s hope she relapses soon.

Duration: 55:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Calico - Calipig vol.1