Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Valentina Bianco and the Vacuum Therapy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punish
Video language: English

One of our resident HuCows is Valentina! She is so cute! We like to test new machines and configurations on her. Valentina is still a bit scared and very sensitive, so she makes a lot of noise when something hurts. This means we can read her very well, even when she is gagged. Today, we are testing the Vacuum Therapy Machine with some bigger cups.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14711kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Valentina Bianco and the Vacuum Therapy

Christina Carter milked!

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Gag, Goat Milker, Bondage, Big Tits, Natural Tits
Video language: English

Yes! We finally have her, the legendary Christina Carter with her huge udders ! She was always high on our list, and often requested by members. So we are very happy, but Christina. not so much. The famous fetish queen is brought in on a leash by our farmer, gagged and collared. She is literally dragged to the milking bench. He restrains her in a very uncomfortable position so her udders are accessible and she is helpless. The farmer then oils her udders and starts squeezing and massaging, much to Christina's dismay. How dare anyone touch her prized udders! It gets worse: she gets milked by the powerful portable goat milker. Her nipples hurt, but even though she struggles wildly, the cups do not come off. Strong suction torments her poor nipples. Lots of drooling, struggling, and moaning! Christina was exhausted and sore, she couldn't believe we gave her.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14720kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Christina Carter milked!

Cruise Ship Chair Tie

Cruise rule one: Girl must be tied up and gagged as soon as you enter your stateroom.
We have barely entered our spacious stateroom, before Johnny goes into the backpack he carried onto the ship, and pulls out rope and duct tape. I am wearing a perky flowered sundress but, I lose my sandals shortly before I realize his intent. He asks me to sit on the stool in front of the vanity. I oblige willingly. And, he proceeds to tie my legs to the stool, and my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he gives me a thick duct tape gag with mouthpacking. I feign struggling for my doting Johnny and he eventually lets me loose. What a perfect way to start this little weekend getaway. We may have to cruise more often!

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6805kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 529.1 MB
Download Cruise Ship Chair Tie

Dolly's Test - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, forcing her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 815.5 MB
Download Dolly's Test - Part 2