Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

April Rain Half and Half

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download April Rain Half and Half

Insex - Still At The Farm part 2

Darkly sensual, hauntingly erotic, 831 flows through damage like dream. As she suffers, she grows more desirable, riding him as he strangles her, her face showing a mixture of want, composure, and harm. Caning, fucking and choking create a volatile mix.

Format: avi
Duration: 39:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1128kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 362.5 MB
Download Insex - Still At The Farm part 2

The Slip

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 122.5 MB
Download The Slip

Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Although gags are not completely necessary for the treatment, he tires of her barrage of questions and comments. After she is thoroughly panty gagged, He stands her up on her knees and secures her to a post. He cuts off her skirt and then he cuts away the front of her shirt. She mmmmppphhs in protest, but he reminds her that this is going to help her and to not worry about frivolous things such as clothes. He grabs the tape and starts wrapping tape around her body and the post. He then gets out a vibrator attached to a pipe structure. He slides it between her legs and makes some adjustments. Soon after, he cuts her bra off and clamps her nipples. He then starts adding more tape as the vibrator hums away.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 659.5 MB
Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 2

Therapy for Dixie - Part 1

Dixie has a problem. She is a chronic masturbator. She lays on the sofa and tells her shrink all about it. She is worried about her job as she's often late and she's worried about being caught at work. Her relationships are suffering and she has lost interest in shopping!!! This is serious. Her shrink suggests an experimental treatment of being bound and enduring pain while simulated masturbation takes place. You see, he's a crook. He knows that once she achieves orgasm under these conditions that she will need to come back over and over again, and guess what he will be paid over and over again. After the sofa session, they start the treatment. Dixie sits on a chair as he starts binding her with tape. Once her arms are secure and she's frogtaped, he grabs her by her hair and does a hard slap and grab job on her tits to give her a taste of what to expect. He adds a little rope over the tape, before walking away to get a gag. This is where Part 1 ends

Duration: 14:24

File size: 642.9 MB
Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 1

They Get Revenge - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 21:20

File size: 957.0 MB
Download They Get Revenge - Part 4

They Get Revenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 18:40

File size: 838.3 MB
Download They Get Revenge - Part 3