Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Ren Smolder's Test

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is where the clip ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.0 MB
Download Ren Smolder's Test

Teat training

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English

She starts off with nipple clamps (which she hates), and soon Cindy is strapped to the milking bench in a very strict bondage position. Her arms are behind her back and her head is pulled back and tied to the barn wall. The electronic breast training machine quickly makes her nipples 4 times bigger, it is very powerful. After a long session of teat pumping, the farmer finally shuts off the machine. Cindy's teats are now very tender, but the farmer shows no mercy: the clover clamps are reapplied again! A terrible ordeal for poor Cindy, but she needs more training!

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14629kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Teat training

Restrained Cane en Dragontail

A short documentation of being restrained in unrelenting pain and misery consistent with the use of Cane and Dragonstail Whip. Master James straps sex slave 779 to the iron cross restraint for pain orientation, a part of her Chattel training. The resulting torments summon her deepest fears, audible by ear piercing screams, visually attractive by her cowering, cringing and wild writhing in her bindings from being severally whipped or canned. Time stretches on and the pain continues. This video is not for the light of heart. Kindness is non-existent here except when it ends.
Here for debrisx type training, slave 779 belongs to another Master as sexual chattel in a smaller town, just an hour south of Master James. He is a kind man that benefits greatly from the teachings that His slave receives at the training yards and dungeon when under the knowledgeable hand of Master James. This slave screams in exquisite terror while in painful acceptance as chattel, trained for perpetual sadistic use.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 570.9 MB
Download Restrained Cane en Dragontail

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Even worse, since the members are able to participate in a live chat, they may get creative and suggest some things she isn't at all prepared for.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

The Sahrye - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 922.7 MB
Download The Sahrye - Part 3

Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. I keep tying her with more twine, including a length that runs from her wrists to her crotchrope to really tighten everything up. Purple Jade gets a few hard swats before her nipples are clamped and she is nose hooked. I then finish binding her legs with more wraps of cinched twine. The clover clamps are then pulled tight and tied to her ankles, which really make for some nice reactions. I step away and leave Purple Jade to endure her bondage. It's fun to watch her try to adjust her feet to lessen the pull on the clamps. I eventually return, but only to spank her ass. She yelps as the clamps tighten rom her reactions. I turn her sideways so I have a new view to enjoy as I leave her once again. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage of her being released at the end of the clip.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 502.6 MB
Download Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3