Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sydney Hale, Barefoot Frogtie!

I got more than I bargained for on my after work out, work out! my guy didn't like how sweaty my arms were so he put long socks to cover my arms so he wouldn't have to touch my sweat. He tied my wrists behind my back and then added a lovely little crotch rope. He made the rope tight around my belly so it was bulging very unlady like. I was so embarrassed. I was complaining about my jaw hurting so my guy said he had just the thing to stretch it and make it better...he put the 2" harness ball gag in. It actually made my jaw feel worse. He wrestled me to the floor where he managed to get one leg into a frog tie. Not only did the rope go around my leg he managed to tie it off around my big toe. Which is the absolute worst! I struggled to try and escape but was having no such luck, I was drooling all over the place and I kept laying my face down in my own drool, and my drooling into my hair. I was not pleased! He poked at me a little bit more before he tied my other leg in a frog tie. Luckily he ran out of rope to not tie my toes. Finally he tied my elbows very tight and I immedietly started losing in my fingers. This after work out, work out was not what I was imagining!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 113.7 MB
Download Sydney Hale, Barefoot Frogtie!

The Story of Randy Moore

This is a feature video with actors and actresses, scripts and planned scenes...Does that mean that the interaction and activities aren't real? No...this means that the story and motivations behind the interaction and activities aren't real...and such is the nature of spinning a tale...reality is very hot and very exciting, but I have always been turned on by the fantasies of BDSM...Producing feature shoots with fantasy driven material is probably the biggest request we get around here...So it's something we love to do and something we believe many of you want to see...Let us know...Alexander Payne, an accomplished investment banker who struck it rich, big and early spends the days of his very early retirement travelling the country, and often the world, looking for the perfect slaves for his House...indeed, he is living every pervert's dream...Alexander had the balls and confidence to go out and make his fortune, and now he uses those balls to proposition women in the most radical of ways...Alex is an analyst, a natural problem solver...he can logically and confidently predict what to others, seems to be an unknown future...but now he spends his days researching women, not stocks or futures...what are the trends that the natural submissive shows in her daily life before she even realizes those desries? Alexander knows...ask him...Of course, he won't tell you...these guys hoard thier personal knowledge like gold...how did he even discover Randy Moore? Who knows...Is she the ex girlfriend of an old yachting pal? Someone whom he saw strolling through a sushi restaurant? It's not clear...but Alex has apparently done his homework...this guy only bets on sure things...what is his bet today? That Randy will fall for his Dominant charms...so, his syndicate of thugs gets the word for a delivery...Have Randy Moore on Alexander's doorstep by tommorrow morning...the story begins with Randy being dragged from the trunk of a car, hooded and left on a doorstep...she is confused and worried, but Randy is no fragile girl...She remains calm as she awaits her fate...the ropes are way too tight for a struggle...Alexander brings her inside and the day begins...Left in a cage, Duchess Scarlett greets Randy to calm her and introduce herself...the day is spent probing at Randy...Alexander uses his slaves, Including Scarlett and Tati Russo to help test her...to comfort her...and he uses his time to Dominate and seduce her...Randy is a bit rebelious at first, but through pleasure, punishment, humiliation and submission she learns her place...or rather, she learns the place she has always wanted to be...Alexander scores big on this investment...some guys have all the luck.

Format: m4v
Duration: 59:01
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 682.9 MB
Download The Story of Randy Moore

Kay Kardia London River

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Kay Kardia and London River are here to strut their stuff. They're a pair of sexy women who are so into bdsm that they have decided to participate in the most grueling bondage experience out there, a RealTimeBondage Live Feed.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Kay Kardia London River

Syren De Mer - Hot Cougar brutal fucked by MILF and Daddy

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Syren De Mer, Dee Williams (Darling), Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob
Video language: English

Syren De Mer is one Gorgeous MILF. She has perfect, large breasts, a hot tight body and all the cock sucking experience that can be asked for so when we lock her in for some serious throat fucking, we know she can deliver.
Syren is put in a strict cage that holds her sexy body in place and makes her mouth fully accessible to cock. Matt and Dee Williams take turns using her throat hole while Syren writhes in bondage enjoying every inch of cock in her mouth. This stunner is truly impressive. We reward her with the Hitachi, getting huge, dramatic orgasms from her gorgeous body. Seeing this woman Sexually Broken is always a pleasure.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 971.7 MB
Download Syren De Mer - Hot Cougar brutal fucked by MILF and Daddy

Hellacious Whipping

This hellacious whipping/corporal punishment scene features Victoria, a European fetish amateur looking to become a professional model. She came to us to get some on camera experience for her reel. We love it when newcomers come to us, because if they can survive what we dish out, then everything else should be easy. We started off really simply lashes with a flogger. Victoria grimaced be she was holding up. Once her ass was getting red and hot, we started with the cane, and that really cranked up the intensity. Victoria could barely muffle her screams and we bruised and blistered her ass. Finally, we finished her off with the horsewhip, and we lashed her ass and thighs so hard, she could barley walk out of the studio on her own!

Duration: 35:05
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1396kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 393.1 MB
Download Hellacious Whipping

Tiffany - many shocks

Tiffany!! She is such a trooper. Not even knowing the details about the shock collar challenge, she signed up and calmly waited for things to start. She has a very strong muscular response to the shocks, so even though she tries to play it cool, you can see her tense up a lot. Especially when the power is turned up!

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 825.3 MB
Download Tiffany - many shocks

The Sahrye - Part 1

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go. That's basically it for Part 1... Just a lot of on camera binding of Sahrye's sexy legs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download The Sahrye - Part 1