Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The Sahrye - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download The Sahrye - Part 2

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Like a magician making a rabbit disappear, Amber makes every inch of Jack vanish down her well-trained gullet. Enough with the warmup. Shifting quickly, Jack throws her bound body onto the bed and proceeds to really lay into her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock

White and Black Babydoll Nightie

So, we used this particular outfit as part of a special update coming soon to JackieBound. And, we thought it looked so good, that it had to be used for a regular update. Actually, I think Johnny just really liked to see me in it, so he used it as an excuse to get me to wear it again.
Well, here it is...I put on my white and black baby doll nightie with black lace trimmed white satin panties, black garter belt, white stockings and black high heels. Johnny puts my arms together behind my back in an armbinder and puts soft cuffs on my ankles. He attaches the soft cuffs to a spreader bar and gives my mouth a big white ball gag. Then, he pulls my arms up into a strapado position, so I can lean over and drool all over the floor. Of course, I'm not sure that was enough to settle his urges, so I end up on the floor with my armbinder attached to the soft cuffs on my ankles. I lose my shoes, but my hogtie allows me to move around a lot. Yipppee!

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 202.5 MB
Download White and Black Babydoll Nightie

Frankenslave - Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Celebrator, Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Finger Bondage, Fingering, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, Paddle, Pussy Fondling, Shackles, Slave Girl Training
Video language: English

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into .
By the time she wakes up the experiment is already being set up. The Doctor has a special business, taking innocent women off of the street and turning them into the hottest slaves in the world. It isn't so much training as it is conditioning. When it is over she won't just be some submissive that is looking for a good time. She will be a complete sexual slave who can't help but serve whatever man takes over her life.

Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Frankenslave - Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes

The Ripening

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 1:43:50
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1267kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download The Ripening

Two well used barn sluts restrained in strict bondage

Cast: London River, Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

In one corner of a dirty old a blonde busty fuckpuppet restrained onto a fucking machine and hidden under a gas mask languishes. On the other end of the barn is a second brunette fuckpuppet, bound and built into a wooden wall like a flesh sculpture. On one side of the wall her shiny sweat covered face is exposed, on the other her thin tan thighs and shaved smooth snatch jut out. This barn is just full of surprises.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1351kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 167.3 MB
Download Two well used barn sluts restrained in strict bondage

Pretty Veruca James utterly destroyed by brutal deep throat

Veruca James is a classic beauty that looks way too refined to do the filthy things she does. But this is no lady. Veruca is a complete sexual freak. She is one of the best deep throaters in the industry today, and can take a face fucking like no other. Here at Sexuallybroken we have just the set up for perverts like Veruca. Today she gets throat boarded until her eyes cross.
Bound firmly on a sybian and lashed to a custom made wooden bondage device with leather belts, Veruca is going nowhere. The sybian is the most powerful vibrator in the world. There is not a pussy that can say no to it. It will make you cum whether you want to or not. When pussy is deposited on top of it, pussy loses its mind. When pussy gets throat boarded on top of all that, it is doomed.
We turn on the sybian, add some nipple clamps to keep her focused and step up to have some fun. Veruca is so securely bound she can not even turn her head away. This is the true definition of throat boarded. She can not move, she can not twitch, her entire universe is reduced to the cock reshaping the back of her throat. Her unraveling is brutal and quick. The deep back of the mouth spit flows out, the dick batters her tonsils. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, her eyes glaze over.
It is a thing of beauty to watch a thing of beauty get broken. Veruca is limp and slack on the sybian, hardly aware of the cock owning her face. Multiple orgasms wash over her as the sybain works its magic. This is what getting hit by the cock truck looks like. It is a good look on her.

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6778kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 883.6 MB
Download Pretty Veruca James utterly destroyed by brutal deep throat