Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Graphic Sexual Horror

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Graphic Sexual Horror takes a peek behind the terrifying facade of Insex, the most notorious of bondage websites, exploring the dark mind of its artistic creator and asking hard questions about personal responsibility. Original Insex footage, behind-the-scenes interactions, and interviews with PD, models, members, and staff reveal deep fascinations with bondage and sadomasochism that run parallel, and in fact become irreversibly entwined with the lure of money.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:17
Video: 714x480, XviD, 1287kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 920.2 MB
Download Graphic Sexual Horror

Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Part 3 starts with Vicious Vamp being ballgagged. I go get some clamps, but just as I suspect, Her tits are bound to tightly. Instead of clamping her nipples, I start slapping her ass instead. She might think I'm done with her bondage, but she'd be wrong. I add more rope, further securing her arms and hands to the solid post. I slap her ass another couple of times for good measure when I'm done. I then bind and cinch her thighs as well. I leave her alone to moan and endure her strict bondage. When I return, I have a long thin piece of bamboo. I take a seat and am able to poke and prod her with it for our amusement. You really seems to hate it when I poke her bound tits with it. I get up and leave poor Vicious Vamp bound and gagged.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 663.5 MB
Download Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

Sounds from Siren

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Siren Wolf
Genres: BDSM, Clamps, Cage

Does Siren Wolf honestly believe that she is going to get away with getting off? There is a vibrator lying nearby and a dildo on the wall, both of which she is going to enjoy the hell out of while she has a moment alone. She works herself until she passes out and wakes up in a pretty precarious position. Elise knows what Siren has done. She was anything but discrete. Now she is going to pay.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 553.9 MB
Download Sounds from Siren

White Slip Pole Tie

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...

Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.8 MB
Download White Slip Pole Tie

Siren Wolf

Does Siren Wolf honestly believe that she is going to get away with getting off? There is a vibrator lying nearby and a dildo on the wall, both of which she is going to enjoy the hell out of while she has a moment alone. She works herself until she passes out and wakes up in a pretty precarious position.
Elise knows what Siren has done. She was anything but discrete. Now she is going to pay. And what does a slut without even a stitch of clothing have to offer? Nothing but her shame and pain. Elise is going to take payment with interest.

Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 553.9 MB
Download Siren Wolf

Sexy Blonde Odette Delacroix Gets Brutal Live Stream

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Dee Williams (Darling), Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Strap on

Odette Delacroix is a tiny package for so much sexual energy. This hot blonde is bursting with the need to please cock and feel intense orgasms. Bondage and Rough Sex live shows from Sexually Broken are all about giving her enough dick to destroy her. Dee and Matt Williams are brutal when it comes to taking apart hot, little toys. They have the tools on hand to put her so deep into subspace she will be cum and drooling for days. Odette's tormentors take up position, one at each end of the eager slut, and start ramming cocks into her mouth and pussy so furiously that they might meet in the middle. It doesn't matter whether or not Odette wants to complain about the rough treatment, because her mouth is too full from the tag team's relentless fucking. It's a full sexual take down, a complete category 5 blow out, as Odette reaches orgasm again and again, unable to control the washing over her as the hottest couple on the net has its way with her.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 900.7 MB
Download Sexy Blonde Odette Delacroix Gets Brutal Live Stream

Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Holly knows that being all bound up with Ashley in charge can be both a good thing or a bad thing.
In this case it's a good thing though as Ashley pulls out the vibrator and begins to make Holly squirm with pleasure.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 733.2 MB
Download Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Der Pfad Zur Domut

Humilation is a part of their lust and love. Obedience is a part of the training load along with being submissive and a slave. Lord Desenova is versed in all kinds of training with the crazy practices of showing little to no mercy on his slave. He surely has his way with the submissive Sklavin Rieke.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:21
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 664.9 MB
Download Der Pfad Zur Domut