Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

IR - Another Wenona Piece

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

It's sweltering at the farm and Wenona has stopped by for another visit. He puts her into a metal box in the direct sun. Time passes and Wenona begins to wonder if he's going to come back. The box is hot and she has to keep moving.
After her ordeal in the cage she's brought inside. The cage is suspended and the sides are opened up. Her asshole is exposed and she has no choice, but to let him ram several inches of cold hard steel up inside her.
Wenona is like a BDSM experiment. A little torment, a little heat, a little orgasm, a little breath control, a little electricity, a little water. He's going to do a little of everything to her and she's just going to take it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download IR - Another Wenona Piece

Part 2 of Odette Delacroix epic live show.

This is Part 2 of Odette Delacroix live Sexually Broken show. The most Brutal challenging hour and 20 minutes of non-stop pure rough sex and bondage on the net.
We have tiny Odette strapped over a bench, her pussy and throat at perfect height to get destroyed from both ends. The bondage makes her completely helpless, and the non stop throat fucking and banging send her to deep sub-space. We literally fuck her until she collapses. Continuous deepthroating, continuous fucking, continuous orgasms! It's amazing how much cock, a little five foot, 88 pound girl can take, but we found the breaking point.
Nothing like controlling a little sex beast by the neck, A simple belt around Odettes tiny neck makes all the difference as we fuck our toy in to LA LA land. Dee Williams makes Odette her little bitch and the world is right again.
Tired of your rough sex and bondage scenes ruined by stupid talking, unnecessary hitting and slapping. Cock is the only thing we punish our girls with and it glorious!

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 568.9 MB
Download Part 2 of Odette Delacroix epic live show.

Mia Amor's Hogtie Test - Part 3

Mia is Hogtied, before vetwrap is wrapped over her gag and then stretched back to her heels. A few wraps of tape around her forehead are also extended to her feet, which ensure she looks straight ahead, and makes her bondage a bit more strict. Her skin glistens with sweat as she endures the heat and her bondage. She looks distressed and she is concentrating so hard on breathing, that I don't think she really notices, when I clamp her nipples with the heavy green spring clamps. I finally release her and I have left in the entire process of her being set free. As far as I'm concerned, she definitely passed.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 514.5 MB
Download Mia Amor's Hogtie Test - Part 3

Jay Edwards - You Seem All Wound Up Today...

Release Year: 2023

Pretty girls, clever bondage, great lighting and provocative lingerie on three hot young women. Simply stated, this is great bondage on great-looking women; clever and original and very tight restraint in a sexy bondage environment that surpasses all understanding. Remember those psychologically-impressible comic book scenes in which soome of the ropes of the bound subject would be treated with some liquid to make them draw even tighter? Well, these scenes look like that ''after'' effect -- the ropes in this video might well have been treated with whatever that mysterious stuff was -- the ropes are that tight! 11 bondage positions including lingerie, topless and nude (a generous sprinkling of heels, hose and garter belt-only scenes); lots of crotch ropes that are are practical as well as decorative; a gamut of gags from cloth and leather to ball and harness-ball gags; plenty of elbows together; several toe-ties, and intricately woven breast bondages.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:40
Video: 400x304, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 869.4 MB
Download Jay Edwards - You Seem All Wound Up Today...

Audrey Holiday - Punish Me & Fuck My Sweet Ass Senseless

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Audrey Holiday
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Humiliation, Anal, Oral

Audrey Holiday knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. She had never experienced such intensity before. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.

Duration: 37:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3801kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Audrey Holiday - Punish Me & Fuck My Sweet Ass Senseless