Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02

Cast: Hope
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai

Well, Masters... Do you trust your slaves? Are you sure of their loyalty? Let's have a social experiment. Subject of this experiment is slave girl Hope, who, as far as she says, loves her Master very much. Dr. Lomp will test her loyalty: he will cane her on her most sensitive points, her soles. To get rid of this torture, Hope must dispraise her master. On one hand is unbearable pain, on the other unfaithfulness. How do you say? Will this "loyal" slave girl endure the fire on her soles, or will she give up her loyalty and easily betray her master? Before betting, don't miss to take Dr. Lomp's famous torment into consideration.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Hope - Slave of Throne - Part 02

Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Well, who should Johnny find wandering the halls of the hotel at FetishCon, but the super cute, sexy Captive Chrissy Marie? Johnny is excited when he realizes that all he has to do to make his fantasy come true is coax her back into our room down the hall, and then he can have me and Chrissy tied up together. And, that is exactly what he does. Once he has her in our room, he makes sure to tie her up first in her cute little black and white flowered sundress and high heels. As, he is feeling a little sinister today, he decides to provide us with some predicament bondage. Johnny ties her arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists and then strapados her arms to a rope hanging in front of the curtain. He plucks a thick white cleave gag in her mouth, so all she can make out are whimpers. Then, he grabs me in my paisley lavender sundress and silver high heels (I come pretty willingly, because I am all too happy to be tied up with Chrissy) and ties me the same way to the other end of the rope. We hop around as we despair over our predicament together, but there is no way to get away. Oh what will we do.....

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 123.0 MB
Download Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Punishing the Brat

Diamondly is a brat so I will punish her, so the trick is to find something that she really does not enjoy. At first she thinks she is getting her way... Her wrists are bound, harsh groping and manhandling, she is stripped, gagged. The ballgag I hae is much to small, so Diamondly is gagged with her panties first and then the ballgag is strapped tightly in place. She still thinks her plan is working when I tie her elbows cruelly together (her favorite) and when I turn her around and smack her ass repeatedly and then bind her tits with thin zipties, but she starts to worry when I set a bucket on a chair in front of her. Yes, that bucket and it's contents will be hanging from her crotchrope. A glitch in her plan... Diamondly hates weighted crotchropes!! She starts to whine through her gag and her energy changes when I place 2 large bricks in the bucket. She endures her bondage and the knotted crotchrope for a while, before I tie her thighs. Her whimpers intensify as I pour a gallon of water into the bucket. She is now probably wishing she had not been quite as bratty, but it is too late to be sorry. I bind her legs further with a few zipties, before pouring another gallon of water into the bucket hanging from her cunt. Now it is time to sit back, grab a beverage and enjoy the view and the lovely ballgagged sounds.

Duration: 36:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 810.0 MB
Download Punishing the Brat

The Submission of Part One

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

314 has joined us for a long day of fun in the dungeon. The members want her to know how her body tastes. They are going to make her fuck her own holes with a couple of very large dildos and when she is done she will have to suck them clean. It is a humiliating experience. Her fluids and the lube do not make an appetizing combination and it does not seem to matter at all to the members. They like watching her gag on those cocks. It helps build up the anticipation for the pain that is yet to come.

Duration: 48:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 546.7 MB
Download The Submission of Part One

Darling

Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM

It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.
Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place, both ends of Darling are completely, deliciously, exposed. Her bountiful bubble butt on one side, her well trained mouthhole on the other. We step up and begin to dish out the dick. Darling is already loopy from the punishing pace of this live show. She has completely deepthroated 10 inches of BBC, been caged and cum and we are only just getting started. This punishing anal plowing is the key to unlocking that sexual beast. Darling is doomed.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Darling

Ella Nova

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

Ella Nova has a fantasy and she's come to us to have it fulfilled. She wants to feel exploited. She wants to have an experience where someone controls her fate and makes her do something that she doesn't want to do. Or rather, something that she knows she wants but knows she shouldn't do. She showed up wearing a short school girl skirt and knee high stockings. We took it from there. She has a boyfriend but she also has a secret.

Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Ella Nova