Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has to much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip. Great expressions throughout the clip. That changes a little bit in Part 2.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 784.4 MB
Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

Kahlista Stonem - Rope Bound and Fucked From Both Ends For Live

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kahlista Stonem, Dee Williams (Darling), Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Strap On, Ebony
Video language: English

For the second part of Kahlista's live show, we decide to change positions. Using rope, Matt ties her to a stool. Matt and Dee Williams now tag team her mouth and pussy, making her cum over and over.
Kahlista enjoys being slapped so she is given some well-deserved smacks across her beautiful face. Tears form in her eyes, but these are tears of overwhelming pleasure. Kahlista is in a state of bliss already when Dee uses some breathplay to send her right over the edge. Matt and Dee use the neck rope to restrict her breathing. She receives a hand around her slender neck. Her mouth and nose are covered and best of all, they flip her over and Dee Kahlista with her shapely, perfect ass.
Kahlista cums and cums until her eyes cross. She is dizzy and smiling by the time they decide they are done with this position. But they aren't finished with her yet. She is going to get the complete Sexually Broken experience.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 710.6 MB
Download Kahlista Stonem - Rope Bound and Fucked From Both Ends For Live

Winter Release

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Denali Winter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Cage

It is a pretty hot dress that Denali wears while she stands around in her cage but as pretty as she is, Elise Graves did not decide to keep her around for her looks. Elise has her here because she is soft and weak and because she needs to feel it and know it is true.

Duration: 53:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 606.5 MB
Download Winter Release

Nelly - high speed milking

Locked in a chastity belt and metal stocks, Nelly is ready for her next session. Or actually, she isn't ready, but we just go ahead with it. She needs more training to get used to regular milking sessions, because last time didn't go that well. The bondage frame is going to help to keep her in her place. We hook her onto the goat milker again, and this time we will be turning up the speed!! Nelly did not expect that! At higher speeds, the nipples get sucked into the milking tubes a lot further, elongating them and shaping them. Nelly will be ready soon, but we might want to put her on the electronic breast training machine a few times to increase her udder size.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 634.9 MB
Download Nelly - high speed milking

Moxie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Moxie by her hair and tell her to open her mouth. She complies, and I stuff a shop rag in her mouth. Clear tape insures it stays there. I then place Moxie on the floor. I add just a little more rope before I sit back and watch her struggle and mmph for a while. I love her body and I especially love seeing it helpless, but she has a little to much freedom for my liking. I grab more rope and put Moxie into a tight hogtie. I watch her as she struggles on her stomach for a while. I then roll her on her side for a different perspective. She is still moving around to much. I slip a nylon over her head. I use black tape over her mouth and forehead, and then under her chin. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it the her arm ropes. Once again, I leave Moxie to struggle. I still don't think the bondage is restrictive enough, so I tie a rope to the rope responsible for her hogtie and pull it up overhead. I tie it off. I clover clamp her nipples and then tie the connecting chain to a ring out in front of her. I step back and enjoy the sites and muffled sounds. This is more like it! Mostly just twitches and jerky movements now! Moxie has only been tied a few times before and she definitely passed her 1st test at futilestruggles. It might have looked like I could have pulled her head back a little farther... I tried and she couldn't breathe when I did. Moxie struggles for quite a long time in her final predicament. I can't wait to have her back. When I finally return to untie her, i ask her some questions as I like to hear some gag talk every once in a while. I left in some footage of her being ungagged and untied at the end of the clip.

Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 853.5 MB
Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 2

Bondage With Ryah Part 2

Release Year: 2023

Ryah continues her session with Sir B. Part two starts off with Sir B. dousing parts of Ryahs body with and lighting it up on fire with a violet wand,
Ryah is then moved to the stocks where she endures hellish nipple clamps and is flogged. Next she is wrapped in plastic wrap and her immobile ass is caned, soon Ryah has her head stuffed in a leather hood taking away her sight on whats going to happen next.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:07
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 813.1 MB
Download Bondage With Ryah Part 2

Bathory Tales - Romula

Release Year: 2023

Romula, a young and wild woman, grew up in the wood with a herd wolves, until it was caught and was left as a present of the dark Comtesse Noir. No word is to be drawn out of her, however, she growls and scratches, behaves more than animal then than person. This looks at her mistress as a challenge. Together with her guest, the alchemist Aurelio de Torquemada, she devotes herself to the new toys with big joy.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 576x320, XviD, 968kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.9 MB
Download Bathory Tales - Romula

Nasty Mona Wales bound & dicked down without mercy by 3 cocks

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mona Wales, Matt Williams, Maestro, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

When it comes to Mona Wales, you can't just slack off. This star deserves nothing but the very best. We are happy to oblige. We need more than just some dick for Mona, we need to crucify and invert her from the ceiling before we make use of those tight holes of hers.
Belts hold Mona's lean arms down onto a wooden board. The board is slanted at the perfect angle for facefucking. Her toned pale legs are encased in black thigh high stockings and she is bound by her ankles from a suspension point.
We step up to that open waiting mouth and make it custom fitted as drool pours out, covering her upturned face. Three cocks run tag team on that moaning mouth before we lower her legs enough to get access to that pussy.
The relentless dick does the trick. Our sexy starlet is now a drooling moaning mess, her face flushed red. The three hard cocks chased her composure right out of her holes. Mona always gives her A game and today was no exception. It was a pleasure my dear.

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6806kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 684.7 MB
Download Nasty Mona Wales bound & dicked down without mercy by 3 cocks

Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's captor is not done with her just yet. He hogtapes her by running tape across her chest and then back to her feet, arching her as much as possible in the process. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs to make the bondage even more secure and tight. He leaves her once again. It doesn't take long before he is back though with a nylon stocking. He hoods poor Summer with it. It takes a while as it is a very tight fit! Once she is hooded, he wraps tape around her forehead and then back to her feet. Summer can barely move at all now. All she can do now is moan and twitch. After a while her captor rolls her on her side, because she sure can't do it herself. The rest of the clip is Summer struggling/twitching in her inescapable tight tape bondage (approx 20 min)

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2