Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Training The Bitches - PainVixens

Marie and Jennifer think they have what it takes to be top fetish sex models on the internet, but they have to audition first for Mistress Daria, who has seen pleanty of wanna be sluts run home crying after an afternoon in her dungeon. Mistress Daria begins with a basic test of endurance; a lash with the long flogger. Petite brunette Marie starts to whimper with fear and pain, and soon slutty Jennifer is lined up next to her to feel the sting of the lash. Maries oral skills are put to the test. Mistress Daria wants to see if she can maintain high sexual performance under serious floggin punishment. Marie licks Jennifer's juicy pussy while Mistress continues to lash her ass. Not convinced she's performing well enough, Daria takes Jennifer's spot and has Maria eat out her pussy. Mistress Daria sees potential in sexy blonde Jennifer, and gives her suggestions and pointers on humiliating and punishment a more pathetic Marie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:39:36
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 760.6 MB
Download Training The Bitches - PainVixens

Tickled Pink Kylie Liddell

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kylie Liddell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Of course even her prize can be used against her. Elise doesn't plan on stopping the pain, humiliation or violations just so Kylie can get off. She is going to have to learn to have orgasms in all sorts of twisted situations if she wants to cum.

Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5652kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Tickled Pink Kylie Liddell

19 year old Midwest girl is skull fucked, made to cum & suffers brutal bondage

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Cassandra Nix, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Domination, Hardcore
Video language: English

Welcome Cassandra Nix back to Sexually Broken. This adorable 19yr is from the Midwest. Country raised and
corn fed; Cassandra loves being a helpless fuck slut.
This was our Meet & Greet with Cassandra. All the bondage is done on screen. Here at Sexually Broken, we don't
do over complicated bondage that the model obviously had to help the rigger tie. This is raw, creative BDSM
made up in front of your eyes, with bondage you can do at home. No extra ropes added for "technical" reasons,
only the rope you need.
Cassandra looks so innocent and cute in her sexy skirt, top and panties. We quickly and tightly bind her elbows
behind her. With that simple tight rope she is completely helpless. We then bind the wrists and add a neck rope.
The neck rope is our creation, now being copied all over lesser bondage sites. Sometime you just wish people
could come up with their own style instead of copying, but that is why you come to us: for the source of
creative bondage and sex.
We bring Cassandra to her knees. Her eyes look up at us. She knows she is helpless, and knows she wants to
please. As the cock slides into her mouth and down the back of her throat she lets out a little moan of
pleasure. Every hole she has, is leaking liquid. Her pussy is wet and dripping. Her mouth has huge gobs of
deep spit falling out of it. Tears run down her cheek from the severity of the face fucking. We own her.
We bend her over and use her tears as lube. She cums hard and quickly, overwhelmed by the helplessness of
the situation as the cock pounds her leaking pussy. After we have fully used and abused our sex craved
Midwestern girl, we finish the bondage, and leave her suffering up on her knees with a crotch rope balancing
her from her elbows. She will stay there until we feel the need to use her mouth again..

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5643kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 967.0 MB
Download 19 year old Midwest girl is skull fucked, made to cum & suffers brutal bondage

Am Pranger

Release Year: 2023

Grete, a red-haired maiden at the court of a respectable farmer, gets in the visor of two sotted ruffians when she cleans her laundry in the brook. These accuse them of the witchcraft and provide for the transportation Gretes in the dark witch's tower. There it is submitted to strict questioning: to the castigation one draws up them, with heavy weights on the tender feet she must hang. Then the maltreated witch's woman is put in the nude to the public pillory. Here the people may direct them, there is the judgment. Quick a small crowd of upright citizens forms around the woman to torment them and to degrade as a punishment for her sinful offences...

Duration: 52:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 571.0 MB
Download Am Pranger

Packaging Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Packaging Rachel - Part 2

Pepper - Part 1

I have Pepper and 1000 feet of rope. In Part 1, I neckrope Pepper. Her wrists are already bound behind her back. I start at her waist and work my way down her legs. By the time Part 1 ends, I have made it down to her knees.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.1 MB
Download Pepper - Part 1

Charli Acacia

Release Year: 2023

So, do you think Charli made it through the rough sex test? Before you answer that, here's a few of the training exercises Charli received. First, she was collared, chained and tightly bound while straddling a Sybian fuck machine turned all the way up. Her pussy, thighs and tits were spanked hard with a stiff leather riding crop.

Duration: 30:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7741kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Charli Acacia

Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. A tight ace bandage cleave gag is applied, before I continue slap-groping Nova's bound tits. She yelps and moans even more when I apply the clamps! Nice reactions when they are applied and even more when I stretch rubber bands on her tits. They are bound so tight now that the clamps won't stay on, which makes me kind of sad, but sometimes compromises have to be made. Nova still has too much movement for my liking and more rope is added. I add wraps of black tape over her already tight cleave gag to make it more effective as well. I step away and enjoy the view while Nova endures her tight bondage and gag. At the end of the clip, I return and release her. Her reactions as the rope is coming off are great as well. It was a pretty tough shoot for Nova, but she enjoyed it and even gives me a hug.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB
Download Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

The Beauty - Part 01

Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai

Mia is back in Graias Studio with a sack on her back, which is full of her annual sins. She has already done what a decent girl never must do. Well, she can get purged and lose all her sins, but this will cost really much for her. Dr Lomp want to help her on this hard path. His ready to apply utmost cruelties to this baby face sinner girl. Let's watch and see if Mia can pass over Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures, get rid of her sins, and be like a newborn baby.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download The Beauty - Part 01

Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

These 2 have been and sucked into an undone puddle of limber flesh that can not even watch str8. We leave em fastened and overspread with their own cum. They are even cuter when cum overspread.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac