Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Lost Files

Sometimes, you film things and decide to keep it for later, so you don't have all of one thing filling up your web page. And, I think that is what happened with this set. We literally forgot that we had it. It's a shame too. You guys will really like it! It's a standing set of me and Mel Heflin in corsets, panties, stockings and high heels (Mel in black and me in blue) with our arms tied above our head with rope to the hoist and very thick duct tape gags.
On a side note, we did check to see that this wasn't posted before and could not find it, so correct us if you have seen this set. But, even if you have seen it in the past, it was edited like fresh material to post for this update.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 284.6 MB
Download Lost Files

Mandy Muse - Sexy and Eager Mandy Muse

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Deep Throat, Oral, Humiliation
Video language: English

Slim and sexy brunette bondage enthusiast Mandy Muse is sweet as they come so when she wanted the Sexually Broken experience we were happy to oblige.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 821.7 MB
Download Mandy Muse - Sexy and Eager Mandy Muse

KidnapHer Volume 23

Release Year: 2023

As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments.

Format: m4v
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 931.4 MB
Download KidnapHer Volume 23

Wenona Hogtied in Jeans and Boots - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I use the hoist and use it to arch Wenona even further... and further tighten the clover clamps which are tied off the the concrete blocks. I smack her ass a few times before walking away and leaving her to endure her tight bondage. Poor wenona tries not to breathe, as the clamps pull tighter when she does. (A nipple close up shows this clearly) All Wenona can do is moan and drool until I feel like releasing her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 651.1 MB
Download Wenona Hogtied in Jeans and Boots - Part 3

Whitney Morgan

Whitney Morgan is watching a little television right before bedtime gazing at her bare nails deciding what color to paint them tomorrow, when she slowly dozes off to slumberland. So of course, she doesn't notice the intruder creeping in to tie her up! She comes to with her wrists and ankles tightly bound, as he shoves a BIG black ballgag in her mouth. She struggles, tries to get up, hop, wiggles with her butt out bent over the couch when he returns putting her in a hogtie on the floor for her to struggle the night away in a pool of her own drool.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7483kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 869.9 MB
Download Whitney Morgan

Packaging Rachel - Part 3

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 896.1 MB
Download Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Release Year: 2023

Miss Joyce knows no mercy with the education of her new slaves. Extreme humiliation and cruelties are her passion. In the wood there are many possibilities for the Mistress to torment her slaves up to the .

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:27
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1681kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Flesh Circus Sarah Jane Ceylon

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Flesh Circus Sarah Jane Ceylon