Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Horny MILF India Summer Gets A Lesson In Bondage And Discipline

Release Year: 2014
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Milf, Bondage, Discipline
Video language: English

India Summer is certainly aptly named, because she's hot as hell. She doesn't have very much experience with our special brand of bondage, but she'll learn to love it soon. Cyd Black puts her on her belly in a hog tie with rope running through her crotch. It is more than enough to get her thinking about all the other dirty little things she would love to have done to her.
Unfortunately India just doesn't have the same kind of imagination that Cyd does. It isn't long before she is laying across a wooden block that keeps her ass up in the air for him to play with. Hot wax drips on her from above. Each droplet is a small flare of pain as it lands on her bare skin and begins to cool. At first she gives a plaintive sound when the wax hits her body but soon she is much more compliant. The vibrator and melting candle soon have her moaning in pleasure.
India didn't like the block but standing leaves her so much more vulnerable. Cyd has a pair of floggers that he loves to use together. She'll get to keep the vibrator against her clit but it is going to be very hard to ignore those dozens of leather strips playing across her body. The panties stuffed in her mouth keep her from screaming at the top of her lungs but when Cyd starts to work her over with the single tail her distress is obvious.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Horny MILF India Summer Gets A Lesson In Bondage And Discipline

Slender Hottie Zoey Laine Expertly Throat Boarded & Vibrated

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Zoey Laine, Dee Williams (Darling), Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Tall, slender and beautiful, Zoey Laine could have just as easily been a runway model, but Zoey is too much of a kinky slut to settle for that. Lucky for us she decided that she would rather be dicked down on a regular basis. Matt and Dee Williams are experts in this area and they waste no time getting this sexy little slut bound, her mouth hole in the perfect position for hard use.
Zoey is no stranger to cock sucking, but after a thorough throat boarding session from Matt and Dee Williams, this sexy southern belle is drooling, crosseyed, and gasping for air. They aren't done with her yet. Dee turns on the vibrator that is pressed against Zoey's pussy and Zoey comes undone, seized by multiple orgasms and a face full of dick. Miss Laine brings her A game and she doesn't let us down. We haven't seen the last of this amazing slut.

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 794.3 MB
Download Slender Hottie Zoey Laine Expertly Throat Boarded & Vibrated

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 851.3 MB
Download Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

Perfect Mandy Muse Is Bound To a Table & Mercilessly Fucked From Both Sides

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, FemDom, StrapOn, Stockings, All Sex

Mandy Muse likes her intense. She needs it to be to get off. Matt and Dee Williams know how to provide just that. Enjoy!

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Perfect Mandy Muse Is Bound To a Table & Mercilessly Fucked From Both Sides

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB
Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

Fear The Woodsman

Release Year: 2023

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure. This weeks offering is "Fear The Woodsman" starring Rain DeGrey.
Early one summers morning in Catskills of New York, someones mom is on her way to her yoga class. Nothing ever happens in this small community, every day begins and ends the same, every day that is until this day A flat tire, an open door, the beeping of the car, a purse in the middle of the road. A hot milf bound in the back of a black Toyota Tundra, massive breasts bound with evil bailing twine. A brutal wooden gag, safety glasses, taped up hands. A hunt!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB
Download Fear The Woodsman

Dungeon Slave

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Mouth Fixation, Shackles , Vibro

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage."
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Dungeon Slave

Shadowplay Imaging Madison Daydreamer

Release Year: 2023

Madison is bored at work, and has no one to play with at home. Mixing business with pleasure, Maddie takes her frustration to a new level. serve as inspiration as she drifts into another word - from her desk and her office clothing to a place where nipple clamps and ballgags are the required dress! Her fantasies range from armbinders & thigh boots to nylon encasements & hogties. Her mouth securely stuffed and strapped full with BIG gags, she is helpless to do more than slip into bound bliss!

Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 988.3 MB
Download Shadowplay Imaging Madison Daydreamer