Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Silence Of The Van - Nadia White

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven't learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale.
He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn't know how long he'd been driving or what he'd done to me while I was out.
It wasn't hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn't it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my sufferin

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Silence Of The Van - Nadia White

He's In Charge (vol.2)

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Gina Valentina, Samantha Hayes, Blair Williams, Melissa Moore, Ramon Nomar, Toni Ribas, Chad White, Mick Blue.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Big Tits, Sex Toy, BJ, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

"We hope these girls are ready, because it's domination time! Samantha Hayes, Blair Williams, Melissa Moore and Gina Valentina are here, and they're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before. These naughty girls need to be taught a lesson, and luckily for them, he's in charge!"

Duration: 2:45:20
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 819kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download He's In Charge (vol.2)

Mia Amore's Hogtie Test - Part 1

I had been chatting with Mia about shooting for quite some time. She was nervous, but finally scheduled a shoot. As almost always, I decided on a hogtie for our 1st set. I manhandle her and smack her ass, before I start adding more ropes. By the time Part 1 ends she is crotchroped and her legs are thoroughly bound. She seems to be enjoying herself in this segment, but that changes in Part 2 when she is gagged.

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 387.1 MB
Download Mia Amore's Hogtie Test - Part 1

Stalin Part 2

Release Year: 2023

Stalin 2 tell the story of a young woman during the communistic Czech Republic. She is the girl of a prisoner, who was a dissident. Poor innocent girl was sent to prison for a stupid crime, connected with Stalin's portrait.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1407kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 686.0 MB
Download Stalin Part 2

White Christmas

I'm dreaming of a white ball gag and lingerie with a hitachi....And maybe some rope, collar and a spreader bar....I mean it is Christmas after all! I think I deserve all that I want in my White Christmas dreams! Lucky for me, Johnny is totally in the business of fulfilling all my wishes! Dressed in a white corset, satin panties, stockings and candy red high heels, Johnny strings me up with red rope! He ties my arms above my head and legs together. Then, he gives me that white ball gag I was pining for. Of course there's always something missing, no matter how sexy I look wrapped in lingerie and red rope like a candy cane. So, Johnny spreads my legs with a spreader bar and applies a hitachi to my panties. Now, the dreaming is over! I'm in heaven! I think we've done Christmas some justice this year!

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 153.6 MB
Download White Christmas

Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys

With all that strain going through her legs we could have just left her in the predicament, but that would be too kind. We believe the best bondage is brutal bondage and the best torments are the kinds that push a girl right to the edge.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 2

Pepper - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Peppers bountiful tits are tied next. They each get 25 feet of rope. More rope is used to bind her upper body, before I remove her neck rope and Pepper takes a seat so I can gag her. I use a homemade ball and add some face bondage as well. After that, Pepper goes on the floor where she'll be hogtied in Part 4.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 804.4 MB
Download Pepper - Part 3

Jay Edwards - Bound Milf

Release Year: 2023

She hops away but is quickly grabbed and subjected to a tight tit-roping -- much to her displeasure. Her leather gag is pulled out and replaced with a big wad of cloth sealed in with purple med-wrap. Strictly elbow-tied and roped to the ceiling, Jamie prances about trying to relieve the pressure of her restraint. Jay raises her arms even higher up, manhandles her big tits and clamps her nipples. Later, her tits are tightly bound again and she is left in a demanding one-leg standing position. Now clad in a gorgeous black corset, Jamie is bound in a classic bondage tie with her elbows welded together again. Her black chinstrap ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape before she is roped into a strict hogtie.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:20
Video: 720x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video V2, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Jay Edwards - Bound Milf