Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

Safa loves being tied up. She sits on a chair as I ask her a few questions about herself, as I get things setup for her bondage today. I'm soon behind her as I help her to her feet. I immediately have her put her wrists behind her back and I start to bind her. I continue binding her. Safa loves this part, and you can tell by the look on her face that she loves the process of being bound tightly. After I have her arms "Box Tied", I decide to have a little fun myself. I grab her by her hair with one hand and grope her large firm tits with my other hand. Safa clearly loves being manhandled as well. I spin her around and smack her ass for a while. She yelps as the ass slaps are administered, but is loving every minute of it. After a while, I sit her back down and I tie a rope into her hair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 671.3 MB

Download Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

RealTimeBondage Blabber Mouth Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

They let us lock the girls down and still have open access to their bodies. The bars give us hard points to bind them do, and they definitely keep them in place, but they also leave the girls wide open to whatever we want to see and do.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Blabber Mouth Part 1

Silence Is Golden Mia Gold

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anall

The thing that surprises her is the versatility. The objective is simple. Whip her, cane her, and make her cum, all while keeping her not just quiet, but held firmly in place.

Format: m4v
Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2236kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

Download Silence Is Golden Mia Gold

Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into .
By the time she wakes up the experiment is already being set up. The Doctor has a special business, taking innocent women off of the street and turning them into the hottest slaves in the world. It isn't so much training as it is conditioning. When it is over she won't just be some submissive that is looking for a good time. She will be a complete sexual slave who can''t help but serve whatever man takes over her life.

Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Bonnie Day and Pockit Fanes

Still Playing with fire

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Jewell still can't resist her fascination with the lovely, red head Darby so she decides to join her sexy friend for afternoon tea. To Jewell's surprise and dismay, Darby begins to show signs of very disturbing behavior. Not only does she strangely interact with imaginary guests at tea time, but she also convinces Jewell that being tied up in her ropes will give Jewell a completely different perspective on things. With tons of rope, lot's of different bondage positions, gags, and a pantyhose incasement scene, Jewell realizes that her ultra sexy friend Darby has lost her marbles! Jewell decides she must take action against Darby by a confrontation that leads straight into a hair pulling, belly punching catfight between the two pantyhose clad girls! Jewell manages to knock the crazy red head out and quickly restrains her in a straight jacket, leather restraints, and some tight head bondage to keep her still and quiet. This gives Jewell the opportunity she needs to call the authorities and then make her escape!

Duration: 1:48:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Still Playing with fire

Captives In Bondage Part 5

Release Year: 2023

Two devious criminals are shown a house by Ariel, a sophisticated realtor with a sexy British accent. Ariel soon learns that the goons want the house to they can commit a robbery. Ariel is tightly bound with rope, gagged and blindfolded. She left to struggle helplessly in her hot red mini-dress... until the guys decide to have some fun. Ariel is cruelly fondled, groped and humiliated. She is to strip naked and ends up bound in a closet, gagged with her own dirty panty hose. But Ariel has a plan of her own and the story comes to a thrilling conclusion!

Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Captives In Bondage Part 5

Hucows - Elizabeth - Latex Hucow

Look at the cute latex HuCow suit Elizabeth is wearing! Her collar has a little bell on it and it reads 'koe', which is Dutch for 'cow'. She really wants to transform into the best HuCow possible! Her main problem is that her poor nipples are hyper sensitive. And the farmer really wanted to work on expanding them today. Starting off with painful clover clamps on her nipples, Elizabeth is cuffed to the milking frame. The vacuum therapy machine is used to triple her nipples in size. It is not an easy session for Elizabeth, who is really doing her best to be a good HuCow! To make things worse, the farmer ends with his favorite thing: nipple clamps after pumping. Elizabeth yells out in pain. That was so harsh for our poor cute latex HuCow!

Duration: 7:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24738kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hucows - Elizabeth - Latex Hucow

Queen turned a submissive

Cast: Tay, Venusss Model, Jessica
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic

Venus decided to check what is happening on Tay's bedroom, when she enters, Tay is trampling Jessica. Venus order to Tay stop and get out of Jessica. Jessica can not understand what is happening, Venus wants to help Jessica, so both start to dominate Tay and have sex with her, licking Tay's pussy and asshole. Venus wanna shows to Tay that Jessica is a good sub and dont need to be punished, she is a lesbian sub and she knows how to suck a pussy and asshole as no one.

Duration: 33:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Queen turned a submissive

Exquisite Torment

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Latex, Clamps, Bondage, Vibro

Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion. He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.

Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 493.9 MB

Download Exquisite Torment