Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Adara is left to endure her tight bondage, gag, clamps, and nose hooks. She mmmmpphs and struggles as much as her bondage will allow for a while. She eventually gets a little complacent, so to get her spirits up again, I whip her clamped tits with a leather strap. There we go... that really woke her up again. Her yelps, moans and twitch intensify greatly with the right motivation. I want a new view, so I roll her onto her stomach for a while. At the end of the clip, I cut off her ziptie bondage and make her crawl out of the room using the rope still tied into her hair as a leash.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

Jev-197 - Defiling Devora

Cast: Devora
Genres: Bondage, Fetish
Video language: English

A bound and gagged Devora is pushed into the living room where she is groped and abused before being further tied up on the floor. Drooling past her ballgag, she must wait for Jay to return -- knowing that he will administer further abuse upon her muscular and fit body. Lashed to a stool, our sexy captive is subjected to tit clamps along with onscreen gagging and onscreen elbow bind. She grunts as the ropes draw her muscular arms all the way together behind her back. All the way together. Arched backwards over a short post, Devora is unable to stop a sound whipping of her big tits -- both with and without clothespins on her nipples -- and another onscreen elbows-together bind that has her panting through the black harness gag. A wide-spread strappado on the girlie-go-round allows for an impressive session of tit clamping, ass spanking and a whipping -- all after yet another onscreen elbow tie! She is then forced to kneel against a short stool where harsh clover clamps are snapped onto her now-tender nipples and she is re-gagged with a ballgag locked to a metal post. She twitches and moans as her big tits are strangled with more rope but any real movement is impossible and she must endure the shame of seeing her tits turn purple. This rough day of bondage is almost over but not before she is tit clamped again along with another onscreen elbows-welded-completely-together tie. Devora will be untied only after she performs on the post-mounted dildo and she eagerly plays with and engulfs the hard rubber cock. Wow!

Format: real
Duration: 1:19:33
Video: 576x324, RV40, 689kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

Download Jev-197 - Defiling Devora

Liz Rainbow clamped and shocked

Poor Liz has very sensitive, highly conductive skin. Not good for taking shock collar challenges probably, but she is back again and she wants another go. Alright, but with a big drooly gag, clamps on the very tips of her nipples, and handcuffs behind the back, it is not going to be easy!

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 732.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow clamped and shocked

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She's lying on the floor, propped up by her hands. Her tits are clamped, rope pulling on them to keep the nipples tightly stretched. We take a cane and work her hands over, stinging fingers that are just not prepared for that kind of abuse.

Duration: 1:09:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1

Taylor's Test - Part 1

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 1

Katie Thornton - boob shocked

We got a lot of requests to do this to Katie Thornton, as we did to Katarina before. Even though that failed. Katie was a bit more willing to take the challenge, but boob shocking is still a very hard thing to do. Check the video to see how she did!

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14740kbps

File size: 752.7 MB

Download Katie Thornton - boob shocked

Katie Thornton - Big boobs in pink rope

Katie Thornton!! She definitely has the hugest boobs we have ever seen! Time to wrap those gorgeous breasts in some pink rope! Katie is quite new to bondage, but we have a feeling she could be the next big bondage star! She is funny, flexible, and big boobed! Totally tieable and gaggable! What more could you wish for!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 158.9 MB

Download Katie Thornton - Big boobs in pink rope

Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Bound, gagged and leashed, gorgeous Natalie struggles against Jay's grip -- he grabs and gropes the poor girl then leashes her to the corner walls. Her elbows are re-tied all the way together and then roped into her crotchrope. Her perfect tits are pulled free and clamped before her ankles are roped wide apart. Frog-tied and tit-tied, the lovely blonde writhes on the floor, her crotchrope riding up into her pretty pussy. Sticky duct tape is slapped over her white ballgag and her elbows are re-tied together. Seated in the slave chair with her lovely legs spread, Natalie gets a big dose of tit play followed by intricate breast bondage. Her elbows are re- tied together again and she is re-gagged with a custom harness ballgag.

Duration: 1:17:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

She Needed the Money - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download She Needed the Money - Part 3

Sound Effects Part Two - Rain DeGrey

This metal frame is not what holds Rain Degrey so tightly. It keeps her arms and legs in place but it is not what really binds her. The straps around her tits make them swell and turn purple. They will leave their own marks, but even those are not the real bondage. When SD straps her upside-down to a bench, the leather may be what keeps her from falling but it is not what keeps her in her place. The words from SD alone are enough to keep Rain right where she is, submissive and compliant.

Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.9 MB

Download Sound Effects Part Two - Rain DeGrey