Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I turn Courtney around and start smacking her ass again, although not all that hard. Courtney moans, which sound more like moans of enjoyment... Not much punishment going on, but I'm enjoying myself as well. I eventually give her a few hard smacks on the ass and she even seems to enjoy them, lol...Courtney does talk a lot, so I snip off her panties and shove them in her mouth. I tell her to keep them in and she does. I oil up her tan fit body before I walk away. I order her to struggle for me.Courtney does a great job wiggling her ass and tits in bondage for our enjoyment! I return and treat Courtney to a little more manhandling. I start getting a little rougher now... smacking her tits over and over and harder and harder. After a while, I remove her neckrope and I have her sit. I then add a chest harness before clamping her nipples. She doesn't seem to like them, but I tell her she's going to wear them for a while and her submissiveness shows. I add more ropes including ropes on her elbows. I probably could have tied her a little tighter, but I want her to stay hogtied for a while, so for now I don't over do it. She definitely won't be escaping either way. I pull her dirty panties out of her mouth and restuff them completely in her mouth and tape them in. A few finishing touches and she's ready for her hogtie.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 2

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

I got to work the other day and my friend JJ had left me a gift. She is a security guard where I work and she often apprehends prostitutes hanging out in the parking lot. She very much dislikes them and usually spends the rest of her shift tying them up and humiliating them. She thought I might like this one, a hot blond blue eyed cutie, and she was right. I don't have much going on tonight so I'll have lots of time to spend with my captive tonight. The clip starts with Crystal already hogtied and gagged laying on the floor. A door opens and I walk in to find my surprise! I grope her bound tits as I make plans for her. The clip then cuts to Crystal standing. I have her by her hair with 1 hand, and my other is shoving a huge pair of panties in her mouth. After they are stuffed all the way in, I wrap her head with clear tape multiple times. JJ had done a good job of tying her up, but I want to make the bondage a tad tighter, so I bind her arms behind her back while Crystal moans into her gag. I put her back on her knees and remove the gag. I tell her if she stays quiet that I'll leave her ungagged for a bit. I add a few more ropes, before I rip open her blouse. I squeeze and manhandle her now exposed tits as I continue to bind her. Once I have her arms bound and her chest harness complete, I grope and smack her tits for a while. I then stand her up and remove her skirt. I now smack and slap her ass. I put Crystal back on the floor on her stomach. I go get more rope as she rolls around for your enjoyment. I come back and tie each of her ankles to her thighs. I add more rope completely tying her thighs to her calves. I take small breaks as I do this to grab and slap her ass. I take some pics so I can show JJ later how much fun I was having. I add a little more rope while Crystal lays helplessly. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:42

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

The Favorites Play

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Jewell Marceau & Anastasia Pierce compete for their master's attention as two combating submissive with a love hate relationship. Watch as they take turns challenging each other through pain, perversion, humiliation, & bondage to prove who is the better domme, who is the better submissive & ultimately who will earn the rightful & coveted position of the master's number one favorite!

Duration: 1:34:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download The Favorites Play

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 1

Rachel looks a little nervous today as I tie her wrists behind her back. Once done I grab her by her hair and start roughly manhandling her. Judging by her severe reactions, she is extra sensitive today... this should be interesting. Just a few minutes in and her eye makeup is already running down her face. I buckle a harness gag on her head, which takes me a little while longer as I had just put a bigger ball on the gag and put a few of the buckles in the wrong place. Before long it is on nice and tight. Rachel yelps and drools as I continue to slap her tits and ass. I use the D-ring on her gag to pull her up on her tippy toes as I apply a tight crotchrope. I use the hoist to pull her up a tad more, before I tie her thighs. Rachel is in agony already and we are just getting started... Oh well, I take a break and order Rachel to turn in a circle for our enjoyment. I eventually return and pull up a chair for her. She will end up hogtied and I prefer to tie her seated. I quickly bind her ankles, before buckling a leather collar around her neck as Rachel drools and whimpers. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 417.7 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 1

Slave Girl Scene 2

They will do as they are told no matter how perverse without any complaints, meet the Slave Girl. More slaves subject themselves to spanking, bondage, candle wax, whipping, electro-shock and much more from merciless Mistresses.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Slave Girl Scene 2

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.

Duration: 23:37

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie AJ's neckrope and put her on the cold concrete floor. She starts rolling around, but I fix that by tying a rope to her and the other to the post. I then remove her shoes and bind her left foot with baling twine, running the twine in between several of her toes very tightly. AJ moans and screams as I pull the twine tighter and tighter. After her left foot is bound, I go get a wooden spoon. I use it to slap her feet. I also slap her ass a few times. I un-tether her from the post and use that rope to Hogtie her. Once Hogtied, I start binding her other foot in much the same way as the other. Her feet and ass are then whipped with a leather strap. She's left for a short while hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded. She has no idea what's coming next until she feels a cold blast of water. She's hosed down with a strong blast of ice cold water. There's not much she can do but scream. The clip ends shortly after. I have included some behind the scenes footage of AJ being released and a little bit of her commentary afterwards.

Duration: 28:41

File size: 1.3 GB

Download AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 2

Wenona Barn Swallow part 1 - Insex

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints

nfernalRestraints

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, her to out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Wenona Barn Swallow part 1 - Insex

Blond Cruelty

Cast: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Ring Gag, Tits Torture, Speculum, Whipping, Crying

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up. A little neck play is due. Slide down her panties. For a little sport let her kick them off her feet. Steady her by her tits. Now it's time to ballon those paps. With a leather thong wrap them tightly. Flick them with your finger -- her ballooning nipples are so sensitive. Aw, her makeup is starting to run again. Back to the chair for a new delight. A greased speculum is slid into her tight. Crank it open for a gaze into the dark tunnel haze. Go ahead and imagine what you can. There was some special preparation when we scheduled this CowGirl live feed. The pig gag spreader was one. But nothing could prepare us for what the metalsmith has prepared. A spiked weight dangles between CowGirl's gams to keep her spread while she prances about. She in perched on a platform; legs crossed and bound to it. PD prepares to apply a cream of capsaicin to her nipples and then to the nether. Now her luscious composer is finally shattered. She grimaces and writhes as PD ups the stimulus with a water spray. and blowing through a tube..

Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Blond Cruelty