Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Nyxon's Strappado

Nyxon is shown a giant sponge, before is is shoved in her mouth and taped in. Next she gets some face bondage. I then tie her elbows and forearms together and then I make her stand as I tie her wrists over head, her to bend over. I left her pretty dress up, exposing her tight body, and tie it off to keep it out of the way. I have 2 sets of clover clamps and I apply 2 to each nipple. I leave her for a while, but I soon return. A nose hook is added to her face bondage. I then slip a rope over the nipple clamp chains and then tie them off to her ankles. This makes her bondage a bit more strict. I run a rope between her legs and then tie it off to her wrists. I smack her ass a few times for fun. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. I return and sit down. I order her to turn in a circle for me so I can get a good view of her. Her bondage is so strict that it's not easy, but she eventually manages to do a 360. At the end of the clip, I remove the clamps and the rope pulling her wrists up. I site her back down in the chair and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Nyxon's Strappado

Office Inappropriate

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Bondage Designs
Video language: English

The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina's lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

Download Office Inappropriate

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 1

Monica waits in the storage area while I go get Rubee. Neckroped, bound, and hooded, Monica moans and struggles for a while before I appear with a bound and gagged Rubee. I neckrope her as well. It is late and after a night of dancing, their night is just getting started. We have some high paying regular customers who request that the dancers wear pantyhose. These two always complain and constantly take them off. We could just fire them, but the club loaned them money and they will work until the loan is paid in full. They will spend the evening with me, and then we will see if their attitudes have improved tomorrow night. I roughly manhandle them as I crotchrope and tie their elbows together. This bondage is not meant to be comfortable. I slap their tits hard as they yelp and try to manuever away, but their attempts are futile. I take off my belt and each receieve a few hard belt whippings. I would like to administer more, but I don't want them too marked up for work... I have other ways of adjusting attitudes. They moan and struggle as I set up thick piece of lumber on concrete blocks. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 456.0 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 1

Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Tits Bondage

He gets her back on her feet but pulls her arms back into a brutal strappado. Her shoulders are aching, her pussy is sore, and she knows there is more coming. She asked for sensations, and that's what she's getting. Hopefully she'll get the same when she starts begging for mercy.

Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Hannah's neck rope is removed and she is sat back down in her chair. Brenda is put up against the post. Dr. Cupcakes goes back and forth. He adds some tape to Brenda, securing her to the post and then he gives Hannah some attention in the form of Black Tape, securing her to the chair. After Lots of red and black tape have been applied, he rips the nylon around their tits and binds all 4 of them with green tape... Very Festive! More red tape is used as he tapes Brenda's head to the post. She is completely helpless at this point and can not move an inch. Hannah can however, and the Good Dr. has a remedy. He ties a rope to the excess nylon on her hood and ties her head back. Some Very Heavy Duty clamps are added to their tits and then Dr. Cupcakes leaves them to mmmpph and struggle... I should say twitch, as there is not much room for struggle at this point. At the end of the clip I put in some behind the scenes footage of Hannah and Brenda being released.

Duration: 30:02

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2

Lazy Housewife Summer Disciplined - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended...Her Husband has a surprise for Summer...Rubber Bands! He slips them over her tits, until they are bulging out from the base. Summer winces as they are applied. He does to as a few of them break and snap as they are going on. That's OK, He has an entire bag of them! He grabs another bundle of rope and continues rigging her up. It doesn't take long before he orders her to stand on 2 paint cans as he ties her elbow ropes off overhead. With Summer standing with her legs spread, he smacks her ass hard several times, before whipping her 5 or 6 times again with the belt. He grabs and pinches her bound tits before adding a few very tight green clamps. He ties a rope into her hair, before he kicks the paint cans out from under her feet. Summer is now hanging by her elbows. He spins her around and enjoys the view and his handy work before he walks away. Summer does her best to adjust and manages to barely get the toes of her boots on the floor, for just a little relief. It's not long before Summer's husband returns. He cleave gags her with an ace bandage. He then uses the rope that was already tied to her ankles and ties it off and out to the sides. That little bit of relief is now gone! She moans and struggles about in mid air. He's not done with her yet though. He adds a crotchrope and ties it up and out very tight. Her head is pulled back and tied off using the rope tied in her hair. This tightens up the thick leather collar that she's still wearing. He walks away, leaving poor Summer to dangle, but he soon returns. He must have been looking for more of those nasty green clamps, because when her returns, he puts 2 more on each of her tits. He smacks her ass another 5 or 6 times, before He cuts off her skirt and looks over his work. Hmmm... could be a little tighter. He does this by raising the hoist that her crotchrope is connected to. It's extremely tight now! Summer is now left to hang, suffer, and endure, the excruciatingly tight bondage. At the end of the clip, he returns. He removes the clamps and then gropes her still bound tits. He starts squeezing her sore nipples as Summer thrashes and screams. He removes the gag and it seems that her attitude is much better. He decides to go get a beverage and think about whether he should release her. He walks off as Summer remains hanging...

Duration: 38:08

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lazy Housewife Summer Disciplined - Part 2

Lorelei, 912, Moonshine - Turkey Shoot

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints

\He thinks of them as turkeys.To him these girls are nothing more than meat. He sees himself as a hunter, a man who loves fresh meat. And so it begins. They are naked, his girls. There are three of them. He has them in his hunting cabin. Their arms are bound behind their backs, their hands taped. They are gagged with tubing held in place with cable ties. A few feet of chain run from neck to neck, so that they are tethered to one another. He sits. He tells them about a turkey shoot. As he talks, he assembles his gun. Their little cries and whimpers escalate. Who could have known? One minute you are just walking your dog or sipping coffee in your home. And the next thing you know, you are naked. And he has a gun. And there is really nothing else to do, is there? When he tells you to run. You run like hell. He drags them outside and unchains them and starts spewing out pellets, scaring them up good. After all, he wants to be challenged. He's looking for sport, just a little fun. They run through the woods all in a flurry, screaming, squawking. Open season on girl. The blond is the first to drop. He takes the others down too, the brunette and the black-haired girl. The marks of paintball drip down their soft skin in red trails. It is quiet in the woods. Their bodies lie still, white, silent. They are side by side in the back of his truck, all on their stomachs, all in hogties, all gagged. They rock back and forth on bound breasts, bouncing with the bounce of the truck. They make a flurry of terrified chirps. He stops the truck and opens the back gate. To each pair of ankles, he attaches a rope. Then he moves the truck forward so that they are dragged out of the back by the ankles. He hoists each of them up, their bodies hanging upside down in the middle of the woods. He smacks asses. He plays with their breasts and nipples, taut from the cold. His rough fingers twist and knead, doing with them whatever he wants. Evening comes. A fire burns beside a pond. All three girls are standing, bound tightly together at the neck, hobbled this way, moaning, whimpering in the cold. They shuffle close to the fire. But soon it is too hot. They jostle back and forth, breast to breast, their skin luminous in the dark. He arrives with a metal grill that he sets on two posts. It is in the shape of a body. He tells them they have to decide who is going to be cooked tonight. It is for them to decide. They moan. They cry, moving backward, clustered together, the human cook basket waiting. The blond is chosen. She is locked into the rungs of the frame, her legs spread, arms locked behind her back, and a metal bar thrust into her cunt. It keeps her very still, so that the fire can do its work. She breathes hard as the heat grows, baking, her chest heaving. The other two girls are given the task of making sure she's roasted nice and even. Her skin goes red. Please hurry, she says, please, please hurry. And so they turn her so she can cook the other side and beg to be turned again. An apple is shoved into the blond's mouth. She is quieter now. As though she is giving up, letting go. As though she can forget her body. She is basted and barbecued, her round breasts smeared with sauce, dripping down into the fire. Fluid drips from her knees. The flush of her body may remind him of the pink inner shine of pussy. When the lips are spread and wet, just before the plunge, and now the scent can sometimes be smoky.

Duration: 51:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4769kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lorelei, 912, Moonshine - Turkey Shoot

Rain DeGrey - Anal and brutal deepthroat on BBC!

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Rain DeGrey has been around for a while and at this point her love of getting absolutely destroyed is fairly well known. She craves getting completely broken down and taken apart until she is can no longer recall her own name. This big breasted whore dives eagerly into the depths of sexually subspace as far and deep as she can possibly go. There is no better fit for a live show then an avid sensation slut like Rain.
Rain is so keen to get going she is twitchy. The only thing to do to calm her down with a heaping serving of dick. We lash up those monster tits with some leather straps and bind her hands behind her. That is all it takes to completely render her helpless. We walk right up and run a train on her facehole. One after another the dicks sheath themselves balls deep into her open mouth. The grin dancing across her face shows just how far from sexually broken this bitch is. Time to step up our game.

Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rain DeGrey - Anal and brutal deepthroat on BBC!

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 1

Are your profits not what they used to be? Can you succeed and prosper in this down economy? If you answered "yes" to the 1st question then you need this collection of video. If you follow business Guru Eric Cain's formula then the answer to the 2nd question is a Most Definite Yesss!! This is the 4th installment of many, where Eric shares his secrets for success! It's early Saturday morning. cherry is standing in near darkness, with her wrists cuffed behind her back with solid steel cuffs. She is also wearing a head cage that is attached to the ceiling. A pump gag has been inserted through the hole in the cage and into cherry's mouth, effectively gagging her. After a bit you hear a door slam and in walks Eric. He turns on some lights and walks up behind her. He immediately starts slapping her ass and tits hard. He alternates between this and roughly manhandling her. This goes on for a while before he stops to talk to the viewer. He explains that cherry was taken into custody Fri evening after work. She was stripped, cuffed and left in her current state over night. It seems that she had stolen from petty cash. She also has a haircut and new piercings that are strictly against company policy. These are some serious infractions that require serious discipline. Eric rolls out a wooden that cherry will be riding for the rest of the day. cherry is roughly groped, slapped and spanked for a while longer. He removes her head cage from the hoist above and sits her on the . He then binds her ankles to her thighs and then continues to tightly bind her calves to her thighs. he then ties them down and back to the stand. He eventually removes the head cage and the pump gag. Before an employee discipline session takes place, the other female employees enter a drawing. If they win, they remove their panties. the panties will be used to gag cherry. Eric stuffs 2 pairs of large panties in her mouth and then securely tapes them in. Eric then grabs more rope and adds a simple chest harness. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 27:38

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 1