Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

IR - Creep Charnel - Pretty Girl Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

The coyotes will have a feast; her valiva runs thick and copiously.
I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.

I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.
It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.
The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson life essence drawn as the whine of the mosquito fades in an out about her head.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download IR - Creep Charnel - Pretty Girl Sierra Cirque

Beauty Teen Blonde Gets Welcome Punishment

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias
Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Poor girl's unfortunate fate on the bench has not come to an end yet. This time she has to face the spread bar. Dr Lomp fixes her both feet to the edges of the bar, widely open, and gets her poor pussy completely exposed to any cruel punishment. Now he can whip her inner legs and smooth pussy as much as he desires. Sweet beauty Mia has got nothing in her hands than bear the punishment and silently cry. Her sobbing doesn't work on Dr Lomp's mercy, and it just causes us to get more joy from the scene. Young chick Mia will keep on being punished and humiliated, and she knows that this is what she deserves.

Duration: 15:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 15648kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beauty Teen Blonde Gets Welcome Punishment

Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 1

In this episode of Smalltown jail... Rinn has been brought in for prostitution. She is elbow cuffed, elbow cuffed, thumbcuffed, and leg ironed. She is put in the cell and hogcuffed. She's left for a while. She is taken out of the cell and to strip and change into just her pantyhose, heels and a pantyhose shirt. In the rest of the clip Rinn is bound with rope. Your host takes several breaks to grope Rinn as well as to slap her ass. She is ballgagged first, but later she is gagged with a huge sponge and Micro foam tape. By the end of this clip Rinn is bound with around 400 feet of rope.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 1

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With Ariel on her stomach, I tie her ankles to the post. Now that she is secure, I start smacking her ass with my hand as she moans through her very effective panty gag. It does not take long before I switch over to a leather strap. Ariel continues to moan and yelp through her gag as I enjoy watching her twitch and squirm. I eventually stop, but only to make her bondage tighter and more intense. I hogtie utilizing the post behind her and then I remove her gag. I try a ring gag, but I am not happy with how it fits her mouth, so I instead gag her with a cock gag. She had problems with it the last time I tried it, but after I throat fuck her with it for a bit, I am able to strap it tightly in place. She struggles with it, but is able to endure it, which makes me quite happy! I nose hook Ariel and tie her hair back to her crotchrope. It takes Ariel a few minutes to get used to the nose hook. I remove the cock gag as I plan on clamping her tongue, but first I use a plastic face distorting dental apparatus, that I don't remember the name of. That is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

Hot Tears Elise Graves

Release Year: 2010
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Sister Dee pulls Elise close to her and whispers in her ear. The words are cold but they make them both feel hot. They are beautiful and young. Their lust is hard to contain. They know that pain and bondage are the ultimate aphrodisiacs. The passion that fuels them is hard to find for most people. For them it is as close as whatever toys Sister Dee has at hand.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 469.7 MB

Download Hot Tears Elise Graves

Blasphemy Part One - Ashley Graham, Master A

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

On Ash Wednesday Ashley Graham came to Master A looking for a strong master to teach her some manners. He tells her he is going to punish her if she forgets to call him sir, but her memory is not up to the task. She calls out for God so many times that he decides he wants that to be his new name. It begins a day of intense bondage, painful punishments and blasphemous beatings. Master A is going to redefine the term Bible Thumper.

Duration: 30:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

Download Blasphemy Part One - Ashley Graham, Master A

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Channing, Vicks, and Kentucky are lined up against a wall in the infirmary. Finally alone they can express their shock at the sights and sounds they were subjected to. What are they here for?

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1

Dia Zerva

Release Year: 2010
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Dee has been holding on to Dia Zerva for days and has finally seen fit to feed the little slut. Fresh bread and water is the normal meal for someone in her position, but today SD has an even better idea; a cold bowl of cereal. It is never as simple as Dia would wish, though. The perverse way in which Sister Dee prepares the meal is enough to make poor Dia gag and wretch, even before she has taken a single bite. The humiliation of actually eating it is almost too much, but the punishment for refusing an order is always going to be worse.

The ass-milk breakfast was not the torment, it was just a prelude. Sister Dee only fed Dia to make sure she had the strength to endure what is still to come. Blind, begging and bound, Dia has a full day of pain and suffering ahead of her. If she thought an early morning was creative, the rest of the day will seem surreal.

Duration: 46:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 524.0 MB

Download Dia Zerva

Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. At this point Ariel does not seem to mind me hammering a nail into the wooden table. She moans as I tie each of her nipples and her tongue clamp to said nail. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while, but I return to tie her big toes to the post. I leave her once again, but I return one final time to give her another good hand spanking, and we get a nice reaction from Ariel as she twitches and jerks, thus pulling on all the clamps. The last 9 minutes of the clip are of Ariel talking about the scene and describing what happened in her own words. Other notes... This was a custom video and the customer requested a lot of foot shots, but not to worry if that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of shots of everything.

Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I Start with the zipties. First I put a few tightly around her waist and then another is tightened between her legs. I then start adding zipties to her upper legs and working my way down. They are all cinched with smaller zipties. I leave the ends on so I can go back through and tighten them all a tad more, before I snip off all the excess. These zipties are tight, and are probably the most unforgiving form of bondage, except wire. I untie her wrists from above. I pull up a chair and tell rachel to lean back into it. I untie her wrists and put them behind her back into a reverse prayer position where they are zip tied and cinched. I wrap tape around her ballgag as well, but I soon have to remove it as her nose is stuffed up from crying. I gag her with a single painful ziptie. This gag is not all that effective, but it is just a little more painful when she tries to speak.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 2