Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Hannah's Test - Part 1

Hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hannah's Test - Part 1

Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Dillon is such a sweet little southern flower that she really doesn't deserve to fall into Dan's cruel hands, but that's just what happens! The contrast of Dillon's sweet & fragile beauty and the intensely cruel torments that Dan puts her through makes this one of the most intense Dan Hawke titles ever!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:27
Video: 464x352, XviD, 744kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

Download Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon

Fetish Pup - Delirious Hunter

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on OT's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "FUCK ME!" The only problem is that she never found out what OT was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?
Instead OT is going to enjoy Delirous in other ways. She'll be screaming for mercy, swearing that she isn't into it, but a quick check between her legs says otherwise. The pussy never lies. Delirious is wet, ready to receive, and it doesn't matter what words come out of her mouth, though. OT just has one thing he wants to hear. He'll stop with the whipping and caning when she agrees to stay with him as his slave. She doesn't take very much convincing.
Her time with OT isn't her favorite. She's locked in a cage but he makes sure to take care of all of her needs. She may think that the time spent in metal bondage is the worst, but she is in for a few surprises when he finally lets her out. Her muscles are sore and stiff from her long time locked away. He's going to help her stretch, with a little help from the rack.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fetish Pup - Delirious Hunter

Mystic Molly punished hard with gagged and cuffed

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Flogging, Armbinder, Fire, Caning, Needles, Torture, Vibrator, Crying

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- *yum*. I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge. The foot torture device I was locked into was amazing. PD tied each toe individually... which is yet another one of my kinks. I have never experienced flames on my soles before and that scared me quite a bit. If I have never tried something I am hesitant to do it- only because I do not know what to expect. The caning on my underarms was another sensation I have never felt. It was very painful but I still proudly wear the marks. I had absolutely no control. I could not move my feet at all. I was completely vulnerable. I was on an emotional rollercoaster. One moment screaming as loud as my vocal cords allowed. The next weeping softly to myself. Then smiling from my heart. I left that night with actual cane marks on my soles which I never thought was possible considering how tough the skin is. Tied to the chair. Gasping for my right to breathe. Feeling desperation as he controlled the tube of sweet oxygen. Having a line crossed by the gauze being shoved up my nostrils. Every one of these elements helped in my reaching orgasm... 3 in a row no less. I left that night flying high as a kite. Unable to sleep, tossing and turning while dreaming of bastinado, Mr. Pogo, tied toes, and breath control. Wet dream after wet dream. PD gave me an incredible gift. One that I will never forget.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly punished hard with gagged and cuffed

Henessy - The Crazy Chix Show

The Crazy Chix Show is one popular program for every BDSM lover. The shy girls, the challenges, the big money they can fight for is a major entertainment. This time the guys, Frank and Gabriel, finds themselves even luckier when they meet with one of the sexiest girl ever and seduce her to participate in the show.

Duration: 34:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Henessy - The Crazy Chix Show

Paintoy Emma

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Paintoy Emma
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

In the beginning of our live session with Paintoy Emma she made it clear that she thought it was going to take a lot to break her, so to start this installment we are going to put her in her place. We hobble her hands with tape and belt her arms and legs so that she is forced to crawl around on her knees and elbows. Then we put an electric collar on her so that any time she isn't the perfect puppy we want her to be we can punish her with powerful shocks.

Now that she understands who is in control, it is time to find out just how tough our model is. Our crew had a bunch of ideas for different ways to test Emma's endurance, but we couldn't decide which would be the best. In the end, we decided to leave Emma's torment up to the luck of the draw.

Today we are going to play a card game with Emma. Each round one of the handlers will pick two cards from a deck. The first card will decide what kind of punishment she gets: caning, flogging, , or worst of all the cattle prod. The second card decides what part of her tender body will receive the punishment and how many times. If she is very very lucky she will pull the one card in the deck that will allow her to come. There is nothing like random stimulation to drive a person to complete sensory overload.b

Duration: 1:18:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Paintoy Emma

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 1

The door opens and Alice hops out into the hot sunshine. She had been inside the small wooden shed for quite sometime, so the outdoor breeze is actually a relief. Her Captor guides her along a path to the whipping post. He smacks her ass a few times along the way. She has to hop in high heels to keep up with him and she is soon breathing heavily as she struggles to keep up. She knows better than to lag behind or resist by now. Soon, exhausted, Alice arrives at her destination. Her Captor smacks her ass before placing is hand over her mouth and roughly groping her tits. He moves his hand to her throat as he continues roughly manhandling her. He removes his belt as starts whipping her ass with it. He finally stops, but it's only so her can continue manhandling Alice. She whimpers and moans as he rips open her shirt and slaps her face and tits. He cuts the ass out her her white denim jeans and now starts spanking her bare ass. Alice is then whipped with the belt again. Afterwards, her wrists are untied and she is turned around. Her wrists are retied around the post. Soon a thick tree branch is shoved in her mouth, and tied, to quiet her. The birds chirp joyfully as her Captor binds her more completely to the post. At the end of the clip, he removes her gag.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

Download Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 1

Diary Of Abduction

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction

InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Dee

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

The iron mask that PD has Dee wearing looks terrible but the effect is mostly psychological. Of course all of the other equipment on her is much more physical.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Dee

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel cries and whimpers even more when I lift her out of the chair and put her on the concrete floor. A few more zipties are added and then she is HogZipped. I leave her there to endure her cruel bondage. She tries to stay still as any movement is painful. Drool and snot run down her face and collect in a puddle under her chin. Rachel cries out again when I return to tighten the zipties that pull her head back around her mouth and forehead. I step away and leave her whimpering. I don't think she'll ever complain about itchy rope again.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 950.6 MB

Download Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 3