Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Katy Parker, Maria Bellucci, Betty Stylle

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Taken from a parking lot by Maria Bellucci and Katy Parker, Betty Stylle stands helplessly bound to the cell of a dark dungeon. She was almost crying in fear when the two mistress appeared and started to fulfill their dirty perverted fantasies on the poor teen. Come and enjoy Betty Stylle's agony being tortured by clips and fucked by a dildo!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Katy Parker, Maria Bellucci, Betty Stylle

My Face Vol 2

Studio: Archangel
Cast: Aj Applegate, Cali Carter, Dakota, Kenzie Taylor, Kimber Woods, Kimmy Granger, Stella Cox
Genres: Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots

My Face 2 is out and we have a slew of cock sucking sluts ready to take on any cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:47:28
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1569kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download My Face Vol 2

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

Download Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

Betty Bi

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!

But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...

So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?

You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

Download Betty Bi

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I start taping up Adara's legs. Her legs are bent and her upper legs are taped to her lower legs nice and tight. Once done, I tighten her rope harness which pulls her on to her knees. I tie her hair up tightly again as well. I rig up a hitachi between her legs and set it on low as I tie her knees apart. Adara's breathing intensifies and she starts to moan as the hitachi quietly hums away. More tape is added around Adara and the post. Adara has been bitching and complaining about everything up to this point and I'm tired of it. I find a few pairs of panties left over from other whores and shove them in her mouth. More clear tape secures them. I then secure her head to the post with the tape. I then use some thinner white tape to bind her tits. Adara is pretty much helpless now, but I still add a few more wraps of clear tape around Adara and the post. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 2

Uneven Bars - Leya Falcon

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Leya Falcon has a deep and abiding love for having things shoved up her ass. She's like a fanatic. You would be hard pressed to find someone who gets as excited about anal as Leya did when we told her just what she was going to be getting up to on today's show. From the moment she arrived in the studio she was dripping wet and ready to go, which is just what we like to see.

First we get her set up, do a few of our usuals, a few of our favorites. We gag her with tape, we clamp her nipples, we shackle her up to metal bars by her wrists and ankles so she can't wriggle away. O.T. is taking care of her today and he is quite partial to the cane so Leya gets to get very familiar with the handy tool pretty quickly. He canes her feet, her ass, and her tits, which are tied off tight in a chest harness. Then it's on to the good stuff.

O.T. has Leya down on her back with her legs spread a bit to expose her holes to our camera. He puts a little remote controlled vibrator the size of an egg in her pussy. Then he takes out a dildo, about the circumference of a baseball, and longer than most girls would be willing to put in their pussies. He has Leya lick it all over, then he slides it right into her ass and starts pumping away, fucking her with it as he takes out the hitachi to vibrate her clit. After a while with that, he takes out the vibrator and the dildo and sticks a pussy hook in the girl, but she just keeps begging until he puts it back in her ass. It's hard not to give her what she wants.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Uneven Bars - Leya Falcon

The Gag Testing Institute - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Riley's interviewer tells her she can't go just yet, as he shoves a huge ball of string in her mouth with a wooden dowel through the middle, effectively shutting her up. He has however removed the ropes from her elbows. He ties her ankles and thighs very tightly. Riley's break is over. He reties her elbows. Her gag comes out and a pair of satin panties are shoved in her mouth. A pair of pantyhose are stretched and tied around her mouth. Black tape is added on top. Riley is then lifted and placed on top of an old table where she is hogtied. He tells her that if she wears the gag long enough she'll learn to like it and then he leaves her. She's going to have to endure her gag and bondage until he returns. At the end of the clip, I added some behind the scenes footage.

Duration: 24:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Gag Testing Institute - Part 2

Southern Cutie Punished by Her - Part 1

Poor April thought she could pull a fast one on her . She has been holding out on him and now he wants his money. The clip starts with April already bound and kneeling on a luggage cart. You can tell she's nervous as she bites her lip.Soon her enters the scene, and immediately gags her with a large squishy ball and clear tape. He pulls her tits free, squeezing them at the same time and then cuts away the crotch from her pantyhose and runs a rope between her legs. He ties it off to the luggage cart nice and snug. He grabs more rope and begins the process of making her bondage a bit more strict. He ties her elbows together as tightly as possible. Her wrists are then pulled up and tied to the luggage rack, sort of a kneeling strappado. He then ties a rope into her hair and ties her head back. She is in agony at this point as you can tell by her reactions and whimpers. The spends a little bit of time manhandling her before he leaves her to think about what she's done. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 359.7 MB

Download Southern Cutie Punished by Her - Part 1