Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The Gallery

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Dildo, Cage, Hooded, Stockings, Electrical Torment
Video language: English

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Gallery

Frisky Business Ban vol 8

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Frisky Business Ban vol 8

Sandra Silvers, Samantha Grace

All on Screen - Caroline and AJ both lead the cleave gagged Jackie towards the loading dock. Once Jackie sees her four sexy, topless and completely bound & gagged associates, she begins to furiously fight back. But she is outnumbered two to one. Quickly, AJ and Caroline have Jackie's hand tied behind her back, and at that point, it's just a matter of time. But for the pair of captrixes, as the pile of sexy, struggling business women gets bigger, corralling them gets more complicated. AJ and Caroline have to take turns tying Jackie's ankles, knees, chest, arms and crotch-rope because they have to keep dragging ladies back to the group as they wriggle away. Finally the girls are all dragged back together, and Jackie is added to their ranks. Jackie's relatively comfortable bandanna gag is stuffed deep into her mouth and sealed in with a roll of microfoam tape. We stay behind and keep the quivering quintet company and AJ and Caroline go to retrieve the last gal left in the office...

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 617.2 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Samantha Grace

The Institution and Other Tales HC-61

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Lydia McLane, Liz Tyler, Cleo Nichole, Cassandra Knight
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

State inspector Lydia McLane is reviewing a sanitarium, and suspects something's wrong when she discovers they keep Liz Tyler, Cleo Nichole, Cassandra Knight and Jenni Lee bound and gagged. Is it all a joke?

Duration: 1:51:12
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 965kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

Download The Institution and Other Tales HC-61

Training The Office Tramp

Release Year: 2000
Genres: Bondage, Torture

The fabric slides sharply into her pink puss. Next she sits in a chair as he cuts her crotch out of her shorts. Running pussy rope through a pulley he lifts her leg high and ties the other end of the rope to her foot. Ouch- more pussy torment.Next he invites her coworkers, Payton, to torment her. She is bound to a post and compelled to sit on a harsh wooden 4 by 4 beam. Ankles bound to thigh she can do nothing, but suffer the painful pressure. Then she is strung up for more girl on girl tease. Patyon cuts off the rest of her clothes, applies clothespins to her body and lets her suffer for a bit before yanking them off all at once- a painful zipper tease!

Duration: 1:31:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1267kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

Download Training The Office Tramp

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Summer School Again Part I

Well, I am back in summer school again! I show up dressed appropriately with a white blouse, red plaid skirt, white knee high socks and crisp leather saddle shoes. Apparently, though, the teacher recognizes me from last summer and wonders why I have not got the good sense to improve my grades and avoid summer school. What happens next might give you a clue. As a demonstration for the class of what happens when you don't try at school, the teacher ties me in a strict ball tie with rope in the corner and puts a red ball gag in my mouth to match my pleated skirt. If only the teacher knew that this is the reason why I come to summer school....I mean, where else are you going to get tied up risk free and be made an example of....during the summertime? You might want to check with me again next week to see what happens when the teacher continues down this path of trying to teach me a lesson, because I didn't respond correctly the first time!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 316.6 MB

Download Summer School Again Part I

Body Play

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Body Play