Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

My Bondage Phantasies Pt.1

Cast: Hayley Leigh
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Erotic, Solo, Fantasy, Fetish, Stockings, Nylon, Heel
Video language: English

Shibari, sometimes called Japanese rope bondage or "kinbaku" is a modern form of rope bondage which originated in Japan. The term "shibari" means "tying" and "kinbaku" means "tight binding."

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 465.8 MB

Download My Bondage Phantasies Pt.1

Struggle Hogtie Vine

Johnny had this really awesome idea to make a bondage vine, because we hadn't seen anything like it yet. Not to say that anyone hasn't done it, but we haven't seen it, so we thought it would make for a great update! In this video, I struggle around in rope hog ties in many different bedtime ensembles including: garter belts, stockings, satin panties, baby doll nighties, satin slips, t-shirts, bare feet, there may be some socks. And then Johnny uses lots of different gags: ball gags, cleave gags, leather panel gag, duct tape. Needless to say, there's a lot jammed in this video and we hope you enjoy it! It took us a couple of months to shoot this and we hung on to it for a while because we weren't sure the video would be long enough! But, it turns out we filmed plenty to make a good video!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5781kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 261.7 MB

Download Struggle Hogtie Vine

HouseOfGord - Cross Mollie Variations Part 1

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm

Celeste Skye makes her debuté at The House of Gord. Our reputation for tough bondage made her nervous, but that soon disappeared as we mounted her on the Cross Mollie and started to power fuck her brains right out.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5401kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 411.7 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Cross Mollie Variations Part 1

Heels Hang

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Heels Hang

Black Slip

Getting away from Johnny tonight may be difficult. After I put on a new black satin slip he bought for me with matching satin panties, garter belt and cuban heeled stockings, he needs to tie me up and not let me go for a while. That is exactly what he does....ties me up in a pretty strict hogtie with rope and puts a black ball gag in my mouth to match. I struggle around back and forth on the living room floor wondering when he is ever going to take me up to bed. Maybe tomorrow?

Duration: 9:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 427.4 MB

Download Black Slip

Paintoy - Eris - Spare the Rod, Spoil the Paintoy

We've never really spared the rod with poor Eris, but you can never use the rod too much. Our two favorite rods, the crop and cane, reduce Eris's big, full tits to swollen, bruised and cut up pieces of raw meat. Then we use the crop's rough, studded handle to rip Eris's fuckhole open.

Video: 972x720

Total size: 707.7 MB in 2 files.

Download Paintoy - Eris - Spare the Rod, Spoil the Paintoy

Silence of the Van

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven't learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale. He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn't know how long he'd been driving or what he'd done to me while I was out. It wasn't hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn't it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my suffering.

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Silence of the Van