Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Serious Business

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English

We don't allow any goofing off on set. We are very serious about our craft. There's just no room for laughter or excitement. Everyone must remain in a state of somber vigilance.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Serious Business

Basement

I'm not sure what I have gotten myself into this time, but apparently it is not good. I'm all dressed for my secretarial job in a satin blouse, skirt, stockings and high heels, when I am led down to a basement below the parking garage. Once there, I am tied up with rope by someone I can only imagine has been hired by my employer to XXXX me. Of course, the job is not finished until I have a thick duct tape gag over my mouth with mouth packing. My skirt rides up revealing the tops of my stockings as I struggle around. It is starting to seem like another day tied up at the office. I wonder what my boss hopes to get accomplished by this.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 523.7 MB

Download Basement

Southern Strappings

Release Year: 2023

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears - and as proof of full value of flogging it will be possible to enjoy extensive bruises on the guilty buttocks!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Southern Strappings

Happy Valentines Day 2017

My girlfriend, Amanda Foxx, and I have just one itsy bitsy tiny request for Johnny on Valentine's Day....tie us up together, so we can roll around admiring each other in demanding hog ties. Johnny is never one to say no to ladies who ask to be tied up....especially if we're talking multiple girls who wish to be tied together! As, you may have guessed, Johnny readily obliges our request. We model for him in our adorable matching nighties, red for me and white for Amanda, little panties, garter belt and stockings, before he throws us down on the bed and works us up into artfully masterful hog ties with white rope for me and the red rope for Amanda to contrast out lingerie. Then, hmmmm... what else is missing? Oh yes!! Ball gags! Johnny pops some drool promoting gags into our mouths and let's us roll around the bed together to our hearts' content. This is turning out to be one quite satisfying Valentine's Day!

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 322.1 MB

Download Happy Valentines Day 2017

Crux Lena Erica

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

There was a growing movement in the theoretical aspects of feminism at the time to discredit any male influenced philosophies. One of the criticisms made concerned the sexual proclivities of famous philosophers. One theorist, Mary Daly, postulated that all male philosophers masturbated to the images of women crucified, and worse yet, she actually had evidence from some of their wives.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:42:24
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Crux Lena Erica

Head Box

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Head Box

Pain-Slut girl Becomes Slave Girl

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Gorgeous Jessica is such an extreme pain slut that she breezed through the severe punishment of reform school having a grand time see "Reform school for teens: Upside Down Pain Slut Jessica"..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:43
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 490.0 MB

Download Pain-Slut girl Becomes Slave Girl