Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Slave Life Diaries Pt 2 - Training

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Part 2 Ruthless Lesbian Mistresses and their sensual assistants oversee training for young teen slaves. These sexy teens have a journey that must lead them to learn complete submission and is fraught with setbacks and challenges as they face the domination by their Mistresses and their wrath with severe consequences for disobedience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:27:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slave Life Diaries Pt 2 - Training

Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Frankie Dashwood, Goldie Blair, Molly Matthews
Genres: Bondage, Fetish

Busty, bondaged and beautiful. It's no wonder Jack's a bit obsessed. Look inside his world of extremely sexy women, bound hard and gagged tight. Scantily dressed to tease and please.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 976kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession

Renata the Revenge - Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Well, we know that Renata is a sweet brat, loves to play games, but she is also a true professional. After the last punishments, she would be expected to quit and last the scene. But no, she is a brave girl, she told that she is ready for everything Dr. Lmp prepared for her. She is to receive bitter whip hits on her front side, she will hell suffer, she will cry out a lot, but she never will lose her submission. Let's enjoys tears drop down from Renata's baby face.

Duration: 22:33
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Renata the Revenge - Part 2

Slave Life Diaries Missing

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

An internet auction house is underway for submissive teen slaves who have gone missing. Training by the whip, by the hand, by electric shock and then by the luscious lips of their Lesbian Mistresses and their slaver assistants removes all resistance. Punishment and rewards will train them well. When they are ready it is time to be auctioned off to the highest bidder, now to be the perfect obedient submissive to a lucky new Mistress.

Duration: 1:27:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1936kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slave Life Diaries Missing

Girl Girl Bondage Part 4

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Jewell Marceau, Darby Daniels, Amber Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Picture the classic Banner Girl! 6 inch heels over honey colored stockings.Her tight mini-skirt barely covers her lacy panties.She's busting out of her push up bra, probably
because her elbows are strapped tight behind her back.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:15
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.6 MB

Download Girl Girl Bondage Part 4

The Cross

I have decided to be a little playful with my Johnny today. I put on a perky yellow dress with a sunburst in the middle with stockings and golden heels, and I am pretending that the St Andrews cross is the wheel in the Wheel of Fortune. Well, Johnny decides my fortune is that I end up on the cross. He ties my arms and legs apart with rope to the cross and puts a big yellow latex ball gag in my mouth. After I am thoroughly irritated and drooling all over the place, he pulls the top of my dress down. Now, my breasts are exposed and I don't know when he will let me loose. I guess fortune smiles upon me once again.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 345.6 MB

Download The Cross

Road Litter

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Road Litter