Xlgirls.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Behind The Lens XLGirls.com goes behind the lens to check out Natalie Fiore as she models for her Titanic Ta-tas photo spread and video. After over seven years, there isn_t anything that Natalie doesn_t know about modeling and the camera. She could teach classes in modeling to newcomers. Following Natalie_s shoot, she faces a dilemma. What bras to wear is her situation and it_s a difficult challenge. She has a closet-full of bras but which one will fit her now-totally enormous breasts? Let_s see what Natalie does and what bra she finally chooses. The fun is not in her final selection. The fun is in getting there and watching and listening to how she does it.
Model:
Natalie Fiore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/f0te2eetdn61/NatalieFioreBTS_30051_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
London Reigns in Big Tit Cheaters On this day, London Reigns rushes her man out the door. When he_s gone, London anxiously opens the door and JMac emerges. He_ll do to London what her man won_t or can_t do. JMac takes fistfuls of breast-flesh out of her thin, blue top so he can squeeze and suck on her beauties. London gets on the bed so JMac can savor the sight of her big ass encased in purple leggings that look spray painted on her. From behind JMac juggles London_s massive knockers, flipping them like hot cakes, squeezing them, picking them up and dropping them. His hands are glued to them. Bare-breasted London turns to kneel on the bed. JMac stands up and drops his jeans so London can get a grip on the base of the shaft and take his tubesteak in her mouth. She_s eager to swallow the beef. JMac guides her, telling her to slap his dick against one of her massive tits. Holding her by her head, he pulls her closer to get more cock in her mouth. Tits like London_s pair have to get fucked. She squeezes them tight, wedging his cock between them. She looks up at him with a smile while her boobs are pumped hard. London turns around and gets into a doggie pose. JMac pulls her leggings down but doesn_t take them off. He positions her just right for the hot beef injection, slaps her well-padded, juicy butt hard, spits on her pussy and slides straight in, burying his dick in her balls deep. London gets railed in every position and makes a lot of noise with each thrust. Cheaters cum hard.
Model:
London Reigns and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/5zfb2stpl423/LondonReigns_35374_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Uploading Into Angel Lovely and busty Angel DeLuca is at the university computer lab working on her assignment. She_s a no-nonsense student, prim and proper. At the next station, JMac is busy too. Looking at naked girls on SCORELAND. That_s a big no at this lab. He also can_t help but notice the many inches of cleavage nestled in Angel_s blouse. Angel is getting annoyed at his staring and what he has on his screen and tells him he_s not allowed to log into adult sites. JMac counters by accusing her of looking at it too, which only annoys Angel more. They bicker for a while then he makes a play for her, rubbing her big jugs and sticking his fingers in her mouth. Angel knows she shouldn_t be getting down and dirty on school property and they might get caught but she can_t help herself. Sometimes the hottest sex is the sex that a girl and a guy should not be having. Angel and JMac turn the computer lab into a fantastic fuck room. Every which way sex is the name of the game, from pile driving to girl on top, with lots of attention paid to Angel_s heavy hooters and sweet cock-sucking lips. The well-endowed young student is not going to get any class work done today.
Model:
Angel DeLuca and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/m3ga0ox09rjl/AngelDeluca_32664_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Cum On Lovely Unless you_re brand new to XLGirls.com and don_t know all the girls yet or what they have accomplished in the magazine, this website and the DVDs, you should know this gal. Lovely Libra_s one of the stars of the big feature movie Big Girl Sex School. Libra loves cock, the bigger the better. I like big dick, says Libra. I need sex at least three times a day. My favorite sex position is from behind. I like a big man with a big dick to really give it to me from behind. That really hits the spot and makes me cum like a fountain. I like a man who is assertive and horny because I_m a submissive woman and I need to be bossed around. I like a guy who can handle me. All women do. They may not say it but it_s true. Why do you think women buy those paperbacks with covers of women being swept off their feet by a strong man? Women only respect a man who can handle her. I don_t want a geek in my bedroom. He should be nice but firm. What the man says, goes. But he has to be horny and be the boss. Give me a big, hard dick, like the guys in Big Girl Sex School, and I_m happy. If I can_t get it, I can wait.
Model:
Lovely Libra
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/9dumnqjh42uw/LovelyLibra_19356_XL_MP4_SD_320x240_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Anna Katz: Many Ways To Fuck Wearing a button-down shirt and nothing else, Anna Katz walks into the bedroom to give Nikolaus a hard time. And when Anna walks into a room, she owns it. She gives Nikolaus a bra modeling show. A smoldering, erotic bra modeling show filled with breathy moans. Nikolaus joins Anna_s bra party, unhooking her and sits Anna down so he can suck on her massive tits, squeezing and rubbing them. Her boobs are so big, they flop and spill over his hands. Anna_s boobs and ass cheeks get oiled after Nikolaus gives her pussy some tongue action. They go to the bed, ready for more. Anna depants Nikolaus and jerks and sucks his dick. She lies on her back so her breasts can get his cock between them. She sucks on the head of his cock, plays with her tits and squeezes them together to massage his shaft. Anna spreads her legs and gets them up in the air, ready for Nikolaus to fuck her in the missionary position. As Nikolaus poles her pussy, she glances at the camera. He turns her around and fucks her pussy from behind, feeling her big ass cheeks. While Anna is still on her hands and knees, ass up, Nikolaus inserts a toy into her butt hole to open her up, then takes it out and fucks her ass. This couple gives their all, and they_re in no rush to get to the finish line.
Model:
Anna Katz and Nikolaus
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sojcdco0howp/AnnaKatz_37706_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
The Magnificent Meeting This is indeed The Magnificent Meeting of two breast goddesses. The merger, the unification of two of the greatest big-bust models in history and caught on video for pleasurable entertainment. It begins with Micky Bells, decked out in a low-cut, red, button-down sweater that doesn_t completely cover her ass-cheeks and a tight, pointy bra that shows lots of mouthwatering cleavage. Garters and stockings decorate Micky_s gams. See-through panties cover the pussy candy beneath. Micky speaks to the camera. I have a surprise for you guys. I have a friend with me that has boobs as big as mine. Enter Natalie Fiore. Mademoiselle Fiore struts her sweet stuff in a mini-skirt and a tight, blue, tit-spilling sweater wrapped around a vintage, pointy bra. Astounding At this point, the old compass should be pointing north. At first, it looks like Natalie is going to be the seducer and Micky the seduced. The magnificent morsels must first slowly and lovingly admire, with pleasure and giggling, the gifts that nature has blessed them with. They carefully undress and worship each other_s lush, sweet-smelling bodies, sucking and kissing each other_s tits and nipples and burying their faces in their deep boobage, getting more and more excited with each passing second. Hands and lips explore every inch of their succulent, huge tits--tits that demand adoration.
Model:
Micky Bells and Natalie Fiore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/xrligsa04bkb/NatalieFioreMicky_27360_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
The Bod In The Mirror SCORE Girl Sheridan Love recommended Charlotte Angel. They met at an adult expo. Charlotte turned out to be a natural at both nude posing and hardcore scenes. She_s got the bod, the face, the sex drive and the personality. Charlotte checks herself out in a large mirror and likes what she sees. So do we. XL Girls: You_ve got a regular job. Charlotte: I_ve been in security a long time so that_s been my main source of income. XL Girls: What kind of dates do you like to go on? Charlotte: I_m not one for overly mushy, romantic dates. Usually it_s nice sometimes but not all the time. I_m perfectly okay with sitting home and watching a movie with some snacks or getting dinner and going for a walk. XL Girls: Would the people who know you be surprised to see you here? Charlotte: Some might be but I think that most of the people I know wouldn_t be too shocked. I was always a little wild, even in school. I liked to party and have fun and I was never shy about sex so something like this wouldn_t be a huge shock.
Model:
Charlotte Angel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/tp3btqbo661h/CharlotteAngel_32565_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Anna Katz: BBW Royalty Walk softly and carry a big scepter. That could be Anna Katz_s motto as BBW royalty. Anna is living the hot life. She_s living large. She very quickly became one of the most-popular girls at XLGirls. Her popularity is more than about her body and her huge tits. She has a natural talent at instantly connecting with the viewer. Her eye contact is intense. A bra fitting is mandatory. I don_t wear bras when I am home, but when I am in public, I wear a bra. I also usually wear a bra when I am shooting videos and photos. Anna goes braless under an off-the-shoulder top in this video. She needs both hands to lift a breast to her mouth. She can cum from self-sucking or when her nipples are being sucked.
Model:
Anna Katz
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/o13h37xs5aaz/AnnaKatz_37564_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Cum In Sashaa I love titty play and hardcore aggressive sex, says Sashaa Juggs. This is her first pair-up with Carlos. He enjoys controlling girls (like Dani Moore) such as pinning their arms behind them, spanking them, putting his fingers in their mouths, holding their heads while he fucks their mouths fast, talking rough and in general bossing them around. He always gets a hot response back from them by pushing their buttons this way. Sashaa gets the full treatment. Her very-heavy tits are slapped with an open palm and it makes her purr like a kitten. He grabs handfuls of her boobs and licks, squeezes, kisses and sucks them hard. After this play, Carlos drops trou and feeds Sashaa cock, making her drool. Pulling down her tiny panties but not taking them off her completely, he turns Sashaa around so that her big ass faces him. He spanks her butt cheeks, spits on her ass crack and shoves his big dick into her pussy to pump her hard and ramrod-fast. This earns him the title of Daddy from Sashaa. Doggie-banging Sashaa is just the start. The blonde bombshell gets fucked in side-saddle, cowgirl and missionary and it_s just as pounding. Come for me, Daddy, Sashaa pleads and Carlos does just that, spraying a mighty load straight into her pussy. Sashaa rubs her drenched pussy and puts her fingers in her mouth. Staring at the camera, Sashaa tells us how good it tastes.
Model:
Sashaa Juggs and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/flmkzn6mv8ar/SashaaJuggs_29986_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Molly Evans: I_ve Got A Secret Sweet and kissable Molly Evans is dressed to win in a low-cut white top, tight skirt, stockings and black pumps. The super-sexy secretary look. What surprises does Molly have for us? Molly gets on top of the kitchen counter to give us an eyeful of her treasure chest and says, I_ll tell you in secret that all girls give names to their vibrators. Molly_s toy is named Joe. Lately, he has been working poorly. Do you want to be my Joe? It_s a privilege to be this girl_s tool. XLGIRLS: Molly, if you had two wishes, what would you wish for? Molly: To become a world-famous model and to read the thoughts of others. XLGIRLS: You_re on your way to the first wish. Do you do things like cleaning or watching TV at home topless or naked? Molly: Of course When I_m alone at home, I_m usually naked when I do the cleaning. XLGIRLS: Do you find yourself touching your boobs without thinking about it? Molly: Yes, this happens. I like to crush and squeeze my chest. XLGIRLS: Do you ever store things in your cleavage? Molly: My chest is the safest place to store my property, including money, keys and a phone.
Model:
Molly Evans
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/srbq2yxb4oa7/MollyEvans_37993_1080p.mp4.html