Xlgirls.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Bottle Of The Bra-Busters Who does our XLGirls photographer see sharing a quiet moment together? None other than dreamgirls Lavina Dream and Roxanne Miller, no longer covered in ice cream or wearing hot coed costumes. Two beautiful girls who deserve to be kissed all over. Just hanging out and enjoying the afternoon in tropical splendor. It_s not a job. It_s a vacation. His dirty mind wants to know who can deep throat the deepest of the two. An experiment with a bottle is planned. And then he wants to see the girls exchange bras and see how they fit. Yes, it_s a tough job but someone has to do it
Model:
Lavina Dream and Roxanne Miller
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/o9fbmcvppoeb/RoxanneLavina_29869_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
On The Set With Vicki Nicole I like guys who appreciate my body and how sexy I am,_ says Vicki Nicole. In this on-the-set video, Vicki poses for XLGirls and talks about her background. She goes to school and she works as a receptionist for extra money. I like to wear thongs, Vicki says, lifting up her teddy to show it. I don_t always wear a bra. I think my tits look pretty hot in a tank top with no bra. I love to go grocery shopping that way and freak out all the soccer moms. I usually wear jeans and a tank-top when I go out. I dress very conservatively at work, usually in pantsuits. Vicki loves modeling and sex, and, as most of you know, has starred in two hardcore XLGirls videos. She always follows instructions and cums...highly recommended
Model:
Vicki Nicole
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/4sfvk999da3q/VickiNicole_17777_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
The Amazing Colossal Tits Of Danica Danali Nicky Rebel is in the bedroom looking at XLGirls.com on his phone when Danica Danali quietly sneaks in and interrupts his research. She can give him the real deal. There are many unanswered questions here, such as why he_s sequestered in the bedroom when she_s in the apartment and eager to put out, but why nitpick. A popular SCORE Girl once told us that she would catch her live-in boyfriend jacking. Nicky feasts on Danica_s colossal tits and uses her lingerie to play with them. Danica depants him, hot to suck his balls and dick and get her big fat tits fucked. Nicky pulls down her thong panties and finger-pumps her furry mommy pussy with two fingers. Since the ladies-first policy is always appreciated by Danica, Nicky gets on his back so she can get fucked in a reverse cowgirl position before they try others.
Model:
Danica Danali and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/acftqql82x5g/DanicaDanali_38228_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Kelli_s Cherry On Top They say patience is a virtue, but when a girl like Kelli Maxx is in front of you, waiting simply isn_t an option. JMac can_t keep his hands off of this HH-cup Beantown beauty. He_s groping her tits and soft belly while dry-humping her into the bedroom. Kelli is loving every minute of it, too. I can_t wait to fuck your cock, Kelli says as she rubs her plump booty on JMac_s crotch. Kelli leads JMac into the bedroom and the real fun begins. JMac pulls out her surprisingly perky HH-cups and begins to fondle and suck on them as Kelli_s moans grow louder. JMac then pulls his throbbing cock out of his jeans and wraps Kelli_s fleshy tits around his cock for an epic tit-tug. His cock disappears when tucked firmly between her naturals. When JMac finally stuffs his member into Kelli_s cunt, the look on her face is priceless. If a look is worth a thousand words, Kelli_s look when she_s getting fucked is only worth a few, such as bliss and euphoria. There are few things Kelli loves more than cock, and JMac is fucking her the way a plumper deserves to be fucked. Oh yeah, fuck this pussy, she says as she works his pole cowgirl. JMac then lays her down and fucks her on the side and then doggy style until Kelli is begging for-no demanding-his load. Cum on my tits, she says. Cum on my tits Always one to please, JMac pulls out of her cunt and shoots a hot load on her perfect naturals. Good fucks come to those who don_t wait.
Model:
Kelli Maxx and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/z8fc8o4rte5l/KelliMaxx_30985_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
Jennica_s Island Getaway Tropical islands are hot. Beautiful Jennica Lynn is hotter. Coming in out of the heat, Jennica enters her bedroom and puts on a show for you, making the room hotter than her terrace. Jennica knows how to dress her fantastic M-cups in low-cut tops and once again she_s picked out the right one. Jennica_s ass is wrapped in skin-tight jeggings, a booty made to rub, spank and kiss. Swedish girls are often thought of as being lanky, slim and blonde with small boobs. Jennica is the complete opposite of this stereotype. I was always the bustiest girl in school when I was growing up, said Jennica. Now I have M-cups. In the UK, they would be Double-J. I think I was a D-cup for the first time when I was about 14. I think I was about a G at 18. I think it was something like that. After Jennica_s show, she checks out several bras. She must have a difficult time finding them. They have stores in England where I can actually buy bras that fit off the rack England is the home of big natural tits Jennica Lynn: a very special girl with a very special body and extra-special breasts.
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/bk84nfhrz76u/JennicaLynn_29935_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Humpin_ Plumpers: Vicki Nicole In this scene from the DVD Humpin_ Plumpers, meaty and plump Vicki Nicole shakes her fat boobies first, right at ya. This gal is packing some major tittage in her tight top. She bends over to jiggle her giant ass. That butt could do some serious damage to your cock. From above, a spurt of lube drips into her ass crack until her cheeks are shining. Slap that ass says Vicki. Slap She_s a horny bitch. Squeeze. Rub. Slap. Mucho breast and nipple play follows. Jeremy sucks and licks her killer nips. Vicki loves that breast worship. It wets her pussy, preparing it for a dick. Things build to a pitch...tit-banging and head follow and soon it_s time to fuck. Vicki_s reward: A thick glob of man-jack. Running Time: 23:58
Model:
Vicki Nicole and Jeremy Holmes
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/x9lj44lhlme1/VickiNicole_17781_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
The Wonders Of Tracy Wonder Tracy is a chatty, ultra-energetic, emotional, hypersexual woman from Hungary. She has enormous, heavy breasts that she loves to wrap around a cock. There_s something frantic and frenzied about Tracy. When it comes to sex, she_s a wild woman, unrestrained. It_s probably that passionate Hungarian blood. It_s almost as if she_d been a castaway on an island and was starving for sex. But she_s like that as soon as she wakes up, every day. In this video, Tracy uses a very realistic rubber dick to show how she likes to worship cock. Later, she gets into tit-fucking and pussy stroking mode. We_ve made a few hardcore movies with Tracy and let us tell ya, she needs a real hard-pounding, big-cock guy to rock her world. If you_ve seen any of them, you_ll agree. Running Time: 19:04
Model:
Wonder Tracy
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/bdkw9q5yz6ju/TracyWonder_9338_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Demora Avarice: The Incredible Breast Massage Come closer. Closer. Demora Avarice has something special to show you. Very special. An incredible hands-on breast massage with white lotion rubbed in. It takes a lot of cream to cover Demora_s amazing boobs so we stocked up. Demora told us her bra size is roughly 34R or S in the US or 34LL by the UK sizing system. That_s a lotta bra And she_s not finished just yet with her breast quest. She_s following her dream. Said Demora, Buying bras are a challenge. I can_t purchase anything that comes remotely close to fitting in stores where I live, so I have to buy them from stores in the UK.
Model:
Demora Avarice
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/299cfuvf3k5x/DemoraAvarice_38236_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
The Big, Big Rubdown A girl with huge tits, Brit bra-destroyer Gina George rubs and massages her big boobs to relieve stress and pleasure herself. Her tits fill her with pride. Gina_s nipples harden from touch until they look like pencil erasers. Halfway through her self-rubbing, strong male hands replace her hands and add oil. Self-massage, like masturbation, makes busty ladies feel great but when someone else has the honors of man-handling her full jugs, her pleasure is ramped to the highest degree. Do you want to see Gina swallow and fuck two hard cocks? This stiffening event is coming soon to XLGirls
Model:
Gina George
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/0ilbs3g215ks/GinaGeorge_29614_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Humpin_ Plumpers Monica Monica is taking English lessons from Lee but she_s just not getting it. Then he uses his shaft as a teaching aid. Finally, something she understands. She_s seen similar teaching aids on her other instructors back in Prague. Monica shows her appreciation by sucking his teaching tool. Monica_s big jugs get some action too, then he plugs her on the couch, plowing deep into her tight cunt. He fucks the Czech bra-buster from every angle. A tit-fucking sends his shaft into Monica_s eager open mouth. Lee erupts a geyser and the cum spatters her knockers and face. This is higher education at its best. This scene is available on DVD in Humpin_ Plumpers. Running Time: 18:47
Model:
Monica and Lee
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/5jwovfq7frj0/Monica_18224_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html