Xlgirls.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
A Passion To Be Bad Passion Brooks is a new XLGirl from Texas, home of many babes carrying big whoppers across their balconies. Passion talks about herself in the opener and gives us some background about her life back home. She_s a tattoo artist in business about a year, a model and an exotic dancer. The craziest tattoo job she_s had so far was to tattoo a guy_s cock. We don_t have any tattoo work for Passion but we do have Carlos waiting in the wings to fuck Passion_s huge tits once he_s sucked and squeezed them to his heart_s content. She gets on top of him and uses her tits as dick massagers, licking his cock head with twirling motions. After fucking her mouth, Carlos rams it home with Passion assuming the doggie position. She rides his shaft on top in both directions and for her efforts is rewarded by Carlos who nuts her in the mouth.
Model:
Passion Brooks and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/jdnekwvawlic/PassionBrooks_28365_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Best of Feed Her Fuck Her The breastfest Best of Feed Her Fuck Her compiles four of the hottest scenes selected by TSG editors. Starring Allysa Andrews and Kandi Kobain at the gym feasting on donuts and dick Rikki Waters having Chinese take-in and cock Selena Castro making tacos for her man before he fills her taco and Suga Squirtz having a foot-long before tackling eight-inches. Food and sex go like a hot dog and a bun.
Model:
Allysa Andrews, Kandi Kobain, Rikki Waters, Selena Castro, Suga Squirtz, Andy Mann, Commando, J Mac, and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/6qqm4jaxvhf5/BestOfFeedHerFuckHer_29836_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
U Bang Leona Loba Leona Loba is an XLGirls wife, and what a lucky dude her hubby is to have this voracious vixen waiting at home to drain his balls dry every day or night. They get hot when Leona is fucked by strangers while he watches. That usually takes place in swingersswappers parties. Now they can watch this scene anytime they want. I love to go to sex clubs with my husband and get gangbanged or use the glory-hole booths, Leona said. I love bukkake and gangbangs. One of my bucket list items is to have sex with a stud in every country we visit. Leona is a natural for XLGirls. I eat up attention. I_m a spotlight whore. My favorite foreplay is sucking dick and my favorite position depends on how big his dick is. The only thing I don_t care for is anal.
Model:
Leona Loba and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/gts7nev7l2ol/LeonaLoba_37689_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Miss Beck Is Back Anna Beck hasn_t modeled in several years. It was a surprise to hear her name was back in the game. It was another surprise to see her new look. Anna looks completely different now with raven-black hair, but is just as charming and as sexy as she was when she began modeling. Since Anna doesn_t speak English, we have an interpreter off-camera to translate from Czech to English. When Anna originally modeled, she attracted many favorable comments. XLGirls didn_t hear back from Anna after, that but you never know about models. Sometimes they move on completely, and sometimes they suddenly decide to make a comeback. We_re happy to report that Miss Beck is back and is eager to launch another tit attack. In this video, Anna enters the apartment from the terrace overlooking her storybook city and makes herself comfortable. Very comfortable.
Model:
Anna Beck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ufy2p5egfii0/AnnaBeck_30230_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Wet T Time At 44 seconds into Jennica Lynn Wet T Time, Jennica lifts her wondrous whoppers up and automatically kisses one of them. That reflexive move spoke volumes because it means that Jennica naturally loves her big boobs. Now more than ever, with the evil fashion industry encouraging stick-thinness, it_s important for girls to love their tits and the rest of their bodies. Jennica spends this entire video in the pool, with her wet tee-shirt clinging to her chest. She plays with her miracles (total weight: 5 kgs or 12.5 lbs.), and takes them out of her tee to suck on the nipples and float on her back. D-cups at 14, a G-cups at 18, they are now flawless M-cups. We_ve rarely found Scandinavian big-bust models, either natural or augmented (Maria Verbeck is Danish), and to have Sweden_s Jennica join the Big Show was an event of greatness.
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/6bayosqwrbxo/JennicaLynn_29520_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Magnificent Monique L_Amour XLGirl_s tribute to the greatness of Monique L_Amour continues with the video Magnificent Monique L_Amour. Born in Hawaii, Monique says that she is a huge fan of toys. All shapes, all sizes and vibrating speeds. I like the fancy ones and the ones that look like dicks. I started watching my own movies when I feel horny and there_s no boyfriend to satisfy me. So I_ll pop in a movie, pick out a nice dildo to stick in me, lube myself up and have fun. I make sure to cum three or four times while I watch myself having sex. Do any other Voluptuous or XLGirls ever mention that they do this? We_ll be sure to ask them, Monique.
Model:
Monique L_Amour
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/7o0pt69mjh0o/MoniqueLAmour_14971_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Sarah Rae: The Girl, The Magic How would Sarah Rae describe herself? What words would she use to describe her personality? Does she bounce when she walks down the street? Does she bounce her double J-cups when she_s in a restaurant? What kind of reaction does she get? When she goes to a lingerie store, what reaction does she get from the sales staff in the bra department? All of these questions and many more will be answered in this exclusive XLGirls.com video interview as we pull back the curtain and learn all about Sarah Rae, the girl, the magic. There are many who would spend their days and nights foregoing food, water and sleep just to watch Sarah Rae bounce her boobs and suck her nipples. She will breastnotize you
Model:
Sarah Rae
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/019kkrx2h95n/SarahRae_29071_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Breast of Tit-Fucking 1 Tit-fucking. Boob-banging. Paizuri (Japanese term). Russian sex. French-fuck. Tit-wank. Mammary intercourse... the many names for inserting your boner between the huge breasts of a girl and fucking her cleavage, either to explosion or as a prelude to fucking her pussy. The positions are many: girl kneeling on her back laying on top of you on her back with her head pointing in your direction. The latter allows her to suck your balls while you tit-fuck her. Some guys like to rub their cock on a girl_s nipples and breasts. Interestingly enough, some ass-lovers enjoy butt-cheek fucking, also as non-penetrative as tit-fucking. XLGirls has pulled together four hot ladies well-versed in the art of tit-fucking: Nikki Smith, Charlie Cooper, Zeta Verrone and Delilah Black.
Model:
Charlie Cooper, Delilah Black, Nikki Smith, and Zeta Verrone
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sx1fjcp42p02/BreastofTitFucking1_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Lolly Pop Girl I was asked to show you some of my skills with phallic-shaped objects, says lovely Nixie Night, the girl who puts the voom in va-va-voom. This is her oral dissertation. She holds a long, colorful lollypop in her hand and she_s ready to, Suck it, touch it, squeeze it. I like to start slow and then work my way up to it, says the XLGirl coed, her bright eyes shining. True girlfriend material. She inserts just the tip in her mouth and pulls it out, then sticks it in again, making sucking and lip smacking sounds. I use my lips a lot. You can_t see it but the tongue is going too. Sticking her tongue out to show what usually can_t always be seen, Nixie licks it with different tongue moves. Visualize her sucking your own Johnson. And there_s more ahead as Nixie speaks in tongues. Follow the rainbow that is Nixie.
Model:
Nixie Night
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/fsc4v3pu2xmc/NixieNightBONUS_29964_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Description:
Mary Brown: Plump &amp Delicious Mary Brown gets a lot of high praise at XLGirls. She_s the ultimate plumper for many. What a gorgeous honey whose big delicious curves exude dream softness, wrote Seth who thinks like we think. Her curves are XLG staples and the reason I am such an ardent XLG fan. In her free time, Mary is a confectioner. She also studies psychology. What field of psychology, she didn_t say. Possibly the mind of the tits and ass man. Mary said she doesn_t masturbate that often, but she does for us. She looks like she really enjoys it too, judging from the way she rubs her pussy.
Model:
Mary Brown
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/cz1ojy02q0xx/MaryBrown_38203_1080p.mp4.html