Xlgirls.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Grand Theft Anal I love fucking, Suzumi Wilder says to our cameraman as her scene opens. I love playing games. I_m a little bit nervous. Suzumi gives us a quick rundown of her favorite sex games. She loves being tit-fucked, her favorite position is doggie-style, and her favorite place to take a cum shot is on her face--though she_s a fan of cum on her tits, too. She_s basically giving us the Suzumi Fuck-Me Game Plan. And our boy follows it to a tee. After Suzumi gives Rocky a sloppy blowjob, she wraps her soft 44DDD-cups around his cock for a tit tug. Rocky follows that by bending her over for a doggy style fuck. That_s just the warm-up, though. The real fun comes when Rocky stuffs his dick in her ass. He has her on her side, but soon enough he has Suzumi face down, ass up. And when Rocky nuts, it sprays Suzumi_s pretty face.
Model:
Suzumi Wilder and Rocky
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/nfs8bm0nrrxa/SuzumiWilder_30736_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Backstage With Ana Anderson In the kitchen, Ana Anderson undresses for the Voluptuous XL camera while a second cameraman captures the action on video. The first time I took my clothes off in a studio, I was nervous, Ana said. It was like the first time I had sex. I was excited but scared. The first time I had sex it hurt so good. After that I became a nympho. So now that I_ve modeled, I_m not scared anymore. When I masturbated with the vibrator on the floor, I thought about girls_ big breasts bouncing. That made me cum really good Running Time: 5:00.
Model:
Ana Anderson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/u0ulgebnk5c2/AnnaAnderson_17262_XL_MP4_SD_640x360_M01.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Inside Barbie Crystal_s Pussy &amp Ass Barbie Crystal gives Tyler_s cock the kind of treatment fit for a king. Her mouth, cleavage, pussy and butthole get him spurting like a geyser on her huge tits. I_m passive, Barbie said. I like rough and hard sex. My favorite position is doggie-style. Nipple play drives me crazy. I like a man who loves to suck nipples. Barbie guides Tyler_s cock into her tight ass as she lays on her side. Tyler holds her leg up to keep her spread-eagle. She opens her pussy and fingers her pink while he thrusts in and out of her butt. Barbie_s face and cries tell the whole story. I get a lot of attention because of my chest. I love it. It makes me feel desirable and powerful. I was very excited watching Tyler cum all over my boobs. His cum tasted good too.
Model:
Barbie Crystal and Tyler Steel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/o1o6726t0ggl/BarbieCrystal_35488_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Nila Mason_s Hot Date Sexy Nila Mason is expecting a phone call from her hot date. Her wait is over. She picks up and is ready to meet him at his place. Nila gets into her car and drives to his house. This is one of the rare times we see an XL Girl drive a car. Nila_s boobs are so big they almost touch the steering wheel. Matt is anxiously awaiting her arrival. Any man would be aroused at the thought of some quality sex time with this tasty treat. Nila_s pointy nipples protrude through her pink fishnet top. Matt is delighted to see her show up, especially dressed so hot, and can_t keep his hands off her big tits the second she steps through the door. Nila reaches for his junk and her joy at seeing he_s pitched a tent for her brings a happy smile to her lips. Matt palms Nila_s twin treasures and examines them like he_s examining expensive gems. Her tits dwarf his hands. Bending forward, he greedily sucks and squeezes his hot date_s huge breasts and watches her pull his cock out of his pants. They walk into the bedroom. Nila sits on the bed, dressed with her tits out. She examines his rock-hard boner. Stiff is how Nila gets every man who sees her. She licks his dick like a candy stick with her swirling pink tongue, then she sucks on it, running her hand back and forth along the shaft, faster and faster. Nila takes her tits in her hands, buries his cock between them and pushes her chest into him while he pumps her cleavage. She takes a few more deep sucks and lies on her back. Matt lowers Nila_s top, spreads her legs and plunges into her pussy, watching her boobs moving rhythmically as he fucks her hard.
Model:
Nila Mason and Matt Darco
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/6ohxw7z53xu6/NilaMason_35039_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Breastfest in Bed Savana Blue gets treated to a Breastfest in Bed by Tarzan because Savana_s special and she has great big tits and a big juicy butt. He gives Savana a taste of the lavish snack he has prepared for her. It_s fit for a queen. But Tarzan is in a hurry to start swinging his dick in Savana_s direction so her meal is cut short and he starts feasting on her big boobs and gives her his tubesteak to enjoy. Savana is a lusty babe and she_s happy to open her tight pussy and butthole after she treats Tarzan to a blow job and tit-bang The feel of her tight ass and her urging him to lose his load over her hooters leads to a messy but happy ending. Savana_s favorite kind of dates are Fuck dates. I like kissing, sucking my date off and dirty talking. I love doggie style fucking and big cocks. My special talents? I can sing and play the piano. I love getting my toes sucked and covered in cum. I also love BBC. A very well-rounded, tasty little 4_11 morsel with 46I-cup breasts.
Model:
Savana Blue and Tarzan
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/w4vvmlqzahyr/SavanaBlue_31970_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
The Girl Can_t Help It Kelli Maxx shows us again why she_s a hit with tit-men as a camgirl. The big boobs she fondles in this video measure 38HH. Who wouldn_t love to give Kelli a hand with those face pillows? Kelli likes to masturbate. A lot, the Boston born and raised hottie says. I don_t really work-out not unless you count hula-hooping. I played basketball as a kid. I really love watching hockey. I_m a Bruins girl. When Kelli walks into a room or a place like a restaurant or a club, she owns it. All eyes turn in her direction. I always wear a bra unless I_m sleeping or on webcam where I get naked. I like to dress in ways that show off my cleavage.
Model:
Kelli Maxx
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ezoh1cdvg1pm/KelliMaxx_30310_1080p.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
The Analee Sands_ Interview You_ve seen Analee Sands_ super-sexy super-debut on XLGirls. (If not, you_ve missed a hot introduction so go back and see this horny sexapalooza.) In this post-boff video interview, pretty Analee chats with the editor of XLGirls magazine about her interests (she_s a belly dancer, just like Contessa Rose), the reaction she gets from guys when they check out her hot body and her life as the owner of huge, 38F-cup jugs. This is Analee_s first time modeling and there_s no trace of nervousness or shyness. She_s very confident and outgoing, and not self-conscious at all. And man, has she got a killer rack But then you know that already.
Model:
Analee Sands
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/0x6x8trashp3/AnaleeSandsInt_26406_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 18 Member Comments

Description:
Behind the Scenes (And The Bra) With Miosotis In this behind-the-scenes video, Miosotis welcomes us to the Dominican Republic, somehow squeezes her KKK-cup naturals into a bra that_s way too small (what bra isn_t?), then models clothing for us. Throughout this video, she answers questions for our horny videographer, who_s understandably overwhelmed by Mio_s chestal assets. Mio doesn_t speak any English, but our videographer speaks both English and Spanish, and he sub-titled this for you. Thanks, buddy, but we_re too busy right now to read. We see Miosotis in tight tops, naked by the sea and teasing one of our male studs with her white-bra-encased whoppers. We go on the set and behind the scenes, and just in case we_ve been too hypnotized by her tits to notice anything else, Miosotis shows us her pink pussy, too. Yep, she has one of those, too
Model:
Miosotis
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/6y2a7hjdpexq/Miosotis_25982_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Boobs, Bump &amp Booty In A Body Stocking It_s getting very close to special delivery time. Natalie Fiore_s baby bump is looking bigger and bigger. Her big tits are beyond big, they are totally gigantic. They are more and more sensitive says Natalie. Her pussy is ultra-sensitive. A stiff breeze sends waves of pleasure through her body. The brain of the boob man short circuits at the sight of Natalie_s colossal cleavage, her hugely hefty hooters. For this occasion, Natalie_s bought a new outfit to wear in this scene, Boobs, Bump &amp Booty In A Body Stocking. Natalie_s gift of chat is as sexy and as erotic as always. Her accented English adds additional spice. She_s always had a hot mouth and it seems that pregnancy has enhanced her horny talk. The sheer sight of her breasts resting on her belly bump as she lays back on the couch is beyond amazing. Enjoy and relish every second now because Natalie is approaching childbirth.
Model:
Natalie Fiore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/hmblpct8b9q0/NatalieFiore_30327_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4.html

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Behind The Lens XLGirls.com goes behind the lens to check out Natalie Fiore as she models for her Titanic Ta-tas photo spread and video. After over seven years, there isn_t anything that Natalie doesn_t know about modeling and the camera. She could teach classes in modeling to newcomers. Following Natalie_s shoot, she faces a dilemma. What bras to wear is her situation and it_s a difficult challenge. She has a closet-full of bras but which one will fit her now-totally enormous breasts? Let_s see what Natalie does and what bra she finally chooses. The fun is not in her final selection. The fun is in getting there and watching and listening to how she does it.
Model:
Natalie Fiore
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/f0te2eetdn61/NatalieFioreBTS_30051_XL_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4.html