Sexjapantv.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Girls Pissing E1

Description:
Taking our camera to the streets, we film some interesting sites, up-close for your pleasure. These young cuties dont realize that the street is no place to piss we catch every last drop. Squatting down with their panties at their ankles, they relieve themselves just in time to arouse us to attention. We are tinkled pink to present all these honeys, depositing their dew all about.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 172 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7659.mp4
File Size : 431.23 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:48

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d39e2dff9f866

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Momose 5

Description:
Momose is in the mood for her man she knows the best way to a mans heart, is through his cock. She playfully suggests sucking his nipples and kissing his torso. This Sexjapantv.com model is here to get pounded no complaints from him. Working his areolas and chest hair, Momose gives her little pouty girl face and then goes down on him. As she traces his cock with her fingers, through his underwear, she seductively talks about what she has in hand. Her oral skills are as wet and tight as her pussy. She looks directly at him while she inhales, loudly.

Putting her on her back, her partner massages her ample breasts and camel toes her lips with her wet panties. Entering her, he thrusts as she recoils as their bodies slap together, her vaginal juices flow. The sensual sounds of the pair are picked up by the microphone arousal also shows in her face while she begs for more. Undulating faster and faster, Momose climaxes and clamps down on her partners cock he then pulls out in time, to wet her pussy, on the outside. Momose lies on the bed, infused with the sensations and smells of this pairing.
Model:
Momose
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3171.mp4
File Size : 359.26 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:31:30

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b383a1a23a809

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Akari Kan I

Description:
Meet Akari Kan in her first video for SexJapanTV. She_s joined by a couple young men in the room and she quickly starts playing with her nipples using a vibrator and then heads south with it. Within moments, she_s whimpering as she massages herself and plays with her nipples. The boys sitting quietly with their jaw hitting the ground and drooling all over themselves waiting for Akari to take off her panties so they may also enjoy the show. I no sooner open my mouth and voila, off come the panties.

For this next shot, the cameraman must be hanging from the ceiling as he looks directly down on Akari and the action as her whimpering becomes more and more intense as she continues to pleasure herself as only she can do. Akari is now joined in the bed by another male and she gets to suck his cock while our other young men still sit back and watch. One of them playing with himself and the other sitting on the floor with his zipper about to bust wide open.

The action intensifies as our man starts fingering Akari_s treasure before burying his cock inside. One of our young men off to the side comes into the picture and blows his load all over Akari_s boobs. Akari didn_t seem to notice at first as she was emerged in her own orgasms.
Model:
Akari Kan
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3882.mp4
File Size : 320.91 MB
Duration : 00:26:25

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/828517c842bff

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Fucking a Japanese Housewife

Description:
In her black bra, panties and stockings, Miyuki Kobayashi is a sexy little Asian babe who will tease and please all you want at Sexjapantv.com. Licking her partners fingers, she loves things in her mouth. Moving to the bed, her partner continues to stimulate our girl. Just camel-towing her panties sends her over the edge. Miyuki rolls over onto her partner, undresses him and swallows happily. Using her skilled mouth, we get a sense of what her other lips can do. Before being fucked, her partner fingers the hottie the slurping sounds of her wet pussy let us know she is ready. As he slides in, Miyukis vaginal juices thicken and cling to his shaft. Watching her tits bounce while she is taken has all of us begging for more.

Now astride her partner, Miyuki uses all of her skills for pleasure. The view of her spanked bottom has her partner again taking over and thrusting from below. He puts her back into a missionary position so that when he blows, he can cream all over those porcelain breasts. Shoving all the way in, her partner has this Asian doll moaning in delight and begging for more. The boy grabs her hips firmly for control and slides in and out with ease. Miyuki whimpers and fingers her clit for more pleasure. By the time he blows, she is again wanting something to suck on, and laps his flaccid cock of all remaining juices.
Model:
Miyuki Kobayashi
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 4571.mp4
File Size : 338.15 MB
Duration : 00:26:12

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b3f8ec29b25cb

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Japanese Glamour Babe - Chocolate Fun

Description:
Chocolate covered and finger licking good, Momose is here to please and tease. A very popular Sexjapantv.com model, her abundant top has heads raised. In a sexy suit and ready for fun, her desire is to play today, first with a cock and then with a gooey treat. Doing a bit of self-exploration, Momose then sucks on her favorite candy, a cream filled cock. As she slurps and deep throats, she gets another idea sliding his cock between her boobs, Momose squeezes tight. Tickling the tip of his manhood with her nipples, both feel the warm sensation rise and soon Momoses breasts are covered in sweet goodness, and the musk of man.

Momose then moves to the bathtub to have a bit of a tease with another type of sweet. Playfully scooping handfuls of melted chocolate, she drips the treat down her breasts droplets fall like rain off her areolas. This sexy girl continues to bathe in the sensation. Caressing her thighs, bum and treasure, she is quite the chocolatier. Stimulated by the feeling, Momose sits and enhances the flavor with her own vaginal addition. Pumping her chocolate covered fingers in and out, its not long before this girl has infused two treats into one. Now weve got the Hersheys kiss, but I think Momoses Delight has a much richer, long lasting flavor, N_est-ce pas?
Model:
Momose
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3174.mp4
File Size : 307.07 MB
Duration : 00:26:36

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e5b6f0c7338ad

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Japanese Jugs 2 - Chihiro Aso

Description:
Looks like Chihiro has a pink top on this time with her hair in pigtails and yellow hat. The perfect image of a virgin. She_s joined by our interviewer and they exchange some laughs and giggles. We see that he still can_t resist playing with Chihiro_s jugs :)

He slips off her top exposing those lovely melons and starts jiggling them up and down and playing with her nipples. Chihiro certainly has no objections as we hear her start to pant in pleasure. Uh oh... what_s this? Kissing? hmm... me think Mr Interviewer want to do more than play with Chihiro_s jugs this time Watch as he rubs her pussy from behind with one hand while squeezing and playing with her jugs getting her warmed up to the idea... idea of what, we_ll have to wait and see.

Now bent over on the bed, he spreads her lips (and not the the ones on her face) exposing a beautiful pink moist hole before doing a little muff diving. Chihiro is headed for her happy place in this scene and reaches down to play with her clit to help things along as our stud fingers her pussy and squeezes her nipples.

Chihiro wants to do a little exploring of her own now and disrobes our stud. We get a great shot of Chihiro sucking cock and her firm jugs looking quite perky. After a little cock to nipple play, the two get into a 69 and Mr Stud eats her pussy while Chihiro puts his cock between her jugs for a little titty fucking.

From one position to the next, they get their groove on and we_ve got some great fucking action going on. I can_t keep my eyes off Chihiro_s jugs as they jump up and down, bounce side to side as they fuck like there_s no tomorrow. I couldn_t keep up with how many times Chihiro orgasms, but ya gotta love her squeaking
Model:
Chihiro Aso
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3123.mp4
File Size : 347.54 MB
Duration : 00:30:26

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a21d8d736e633

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Japanese Jugs 5 - Chihiro Aso

Description:
We_re back with Chihiro Aso in the tub wearing a pink bikini top and bottom. She reaches over into a container and pulls out what appears to be body gel and starts rubbing all over her breasts and stomach. Now playing with her breasts and nipples we begin to hear her excitement and pleasure and can see her breasts and nipples firming up.

She reaches for more body gel and and with one hand runs it down over her stomach and inside her pink bikini bottom. Chihiro starts to rub and massage her clitoris while she continues to play with her nipples with the other hand. Watch as she straddles the side of the tub rubbing her vagina back and forth and her moans of pleasure get louder as she rides the edge of the tub.

She stands and turns her backside to the camera as the cameraman continues filming. Chihiro reaches back and starts rubbing her vagina and playing with her clit enjoying her self masturbation. Those aren_t the sounds of a woman in pain :)

Chihiro turns to sit back down on the edge of the tub as she continues to masturbate and her moans get faster and louder before they turn into squeaks as she orgasms.
Model:
Chihiro Aso
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3130.mp4
File Size : 127.19 MB
Duration : 00:11:10

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b1822e031d5ef

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Momose 3

Description:
So many of you have asked for Momose to be paired with a man who can explore her, inside and out. Sexjapantv.com is here to fulfill your fantasies. As our pair begin, the male model focuses in on Momoses large breasts. He caresses and fondles them vigorously as she moans. Kissing her, he also reaches below her skirt to touch. Fingering her, she moistens quickly the boy puts her on all fours to discover all of her petite body. Stroking her clitoris, through her panties, he then pulls them aside to arouse her more deeply. Moving her to the sofa, again on all fours, the boy continues his sensual play, both with his fingers and mouth. Momose is wanting her partner to swell as well she engulfs all of his manhood and swallows. He is now ready to take her.

Sliding in fully, he holds her hips for control. Having Momose on her back, he can enjoy both the physical and visual of his conquest. Positioning her in various ways, they are both getting close to orgasm. Again, in a missionary position, he thrusts harder as her moans increase. As she pulsates with vaginal spasms, the boy pulls out and cums on her face and hair. Satisfied with the sweet nectar shared, Momose lies still, glistening.
Model:
Momose
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3169.mp4
File Size : 456.3 MB
Duration : 00:39:46

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6b7eb8e87ffaf

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Good Vibrations E9

Description:
Needing a little energy? Not these schoolgirls whether it is one or a more, when you add a vibrator and have them buzz about town, everybody_s going to feel better. Seemingly shy and demur, just wait until they slide some sensation down their panties for our pleasure. Controlling the speed, we have these girls squealing and wetting their panties right in public. Grooving to the beat has a whole new meaning careful of the sweet pools of scent these girl leave wherever they goand go.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 191 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7905.mp4
File Size : 484.51 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:22

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7293d234a928f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Momose 1

Description:
Momose is in her boudoir, thinking only of you. Here sensual stares arouse desires. As Momose slides her legs apart, her lips press against her pink panties. Tonight, she is yours ready to satisfy any yearnings you may ask of this petite Asian girl. She is on Sexjapantv.com and her submissive ways hope to entice you to linger. Up on all fours, she crawls toward the camera, wishing it were you. Moving to her loveseat, Momose waits for your commands. A bit shy and yet curious, she begins to caress her breasts. Receiving some help, she pushes to the edge of the couch so that her pussy may be fully explored.

The director prepares her by moistening her lips and massaging her treasure. Using his fingers and a vibrator to heighten her senses, Momoses labium swells and glistens with her own scented fluid you can smell her excitement in the air. As you hear the soft whimpers and moans she echoes, she arches her back and lets out a soft cry of orgasmic utterance. Aware of her own bodys sexual abilities, she laughs at the wonders between her legs. Stretched out, Momose has enjoyed the experience shared between you two she awaits your return.
Model:
Momose
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3167.mp4
File Size : 305.14 MB
Duration : 00:26:24

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/66c1ff5cd0064