Sexjapantv.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Big Tits makes Hot Sex

Description:
Meet Minami. This Sexjapantv.com model is here to perform for you her partner will take what he wants while we stroke the rewards. As the two kiss, her partner begins to explore Minamis breasts. Her ample cleavage is like her, a special treat. Once unencumbered by a bra, her breasts become an oral delicacy for the boy as he tweaks and licks, her nipples firm. Minami starts to moan and her alabaster skin becomes more sensitive to his touch and taste. The boy, venturing from her mountains, then goes south, to her valley. The succulent vagina juices the two are producing can be heard by all fingering her, the partners digits glisten, and both are ready to fuck. He stands and is first serviced by Minamis warm, wet mouth.

Moving into a 69, she continues to drool on his tool as he evacuates all the moisture she is generating. Entering Minami, the boy is immediately rewarded with sensual moans and two large boobs that flop in delight. Pounding her fast, she orgasms quickly and is rewarded with more of his presence. Up on all fours, Minami lowers her head as her tits brush the sheets, back and forth. She then takes over in a reverse cowgirl position her body tightens while taking him all in. Ready to cum himself, he has Minami lie on her back and, our blossom again orgasms. The boy pulls out just in time to blow all over her engorged mammarys.
Model:
Minami
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 5913.mp4
File Size : 431.79 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:33:40

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1383b3e0d6267

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Good Vibrations E6

Description:
Needing a little energy? Not these schoolgirls whether it is one or a more, when you add a vibrator and have them buzz about town, everybody_s going to feel better. Seemingly shy and demur, just wait until they slide some sensation down their panties for our pleasure. Controlling the speed, we have these girls squealing and wetting their panties right in public. Grooving to the beat has a whole new meaning careful of the sweet pools of scent these girl leave wherever they goand go.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 150 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7908.mp4
File Size : 375.67 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:07

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c8cfa901e8dbc

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Sex Therapy

Description:
Mao Misaki gets a little hands on treatment from a friend. Felling the stress in her shoulders, the buddy starts to massage other parts of her sexy body.to help with the tension. Sexjapantv.com has Mao up for anything in order to feel better looks like his hands and magic wand will be used today to assess her needs. Down to her black panties and bra, Mao is quickly undressed in order to reach every muscle licking her nipples soon has this girl wanting a lower rub. Sliding her hands down to her spread legs allows both of them to start to feel more. Once he slips his digits inside, Maos moans and whimpers intensify he has found the right spot.

Going oral on her, Maos friend soon has her juicy and rocking her hips in order to meet his mouth. She then stands and grinds on his face Mao falls back onto the couch and arches her back. She reciprocates with her mouth on his dick before they fuck zooming in on Maos body really highlights the beauty of this Asian flower. Her pal then takes the massage, internally. In a missionary position with her boobs jiggling to his beat, Mao squirms and gasps together, they relieve all tension. Grinding and riding his cock, she is very adept at working his wand. With a few other positions, Mao then ends up again on her back. She takes in every inch of her friend until he pulls out and busts on her bust the strings of thick cum adhere nicely to her smooth skin. After an intense massage like this, both need to wait a bit before they go again.
Model:
Girls, beautiful girl, teens
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 4493.mp4
File Size : 308.86 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:23:56

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/44d5c69ed441a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- The Peeing Pink Pussy of Chie

Description:
Standing naked before us for Sexjapantv.com, I have Chie bend over on the bed as I film and fondle. She is a very cute and quiet girl, but very accommodating as well. I pull back her lips and show her pink pussy, she just gasps. Fingering and massaging, her moans turn to whimpers. I then have her suck my dick quiet on the outside, its not long before she is creamy on the inside. Lying on her back, I rub my hands up and down her body, while she takes care of my hardening dick.

Ready for penetration, I go in fast and hard Chie responds as she whines and moans. Her nipples harden to the sensation I turn her face to the camera to see her reactions. Her sweet vagina tightens and ungulates around my dick she orgasms and arches her back. Pounding until I cum, I pull out and look at my partner Chie looks at me and smiles. Asking our blossom to do a bit more, I have her squat on a plastic tarp for a bit of extra liquid Chie showers us with her dew.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 256 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 6660.mp4
File Size : 703.12 MB
Duration : 00:21:05

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b4521849336d7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Miwa Plays In The Park

Description:
Miwa is the type of gal who, when the mood strikes, will find a nice spot to rub one out. When we spotted her at a nearby park, Sexjapantv.com turned on the camera, followed her, and captured a life in the day of a horny girl. Starting in a bathroom stall, after Miwa pees, she leans back for a feel this girl is sex on stilts. As she leaves the stall, we can tell that Miwas pussy is far from satisfied she wanders into the mens room.

Watching for someone to use the urinal, along comes a boy for her to watch. Spying on a guy peeing arouses her loins and she finds a nearby bench to play out her fantasy. At first, she is happy just sticking a few fingers down her shorts, but it doesnt take long for our Asian girl to realize her cut-offs and panties must go. Giving her, and us, full access, Miwas fingering has her climaxing she rolls her nipples in her fingertips. Sensing there is more to give, she palpates her furry box and again erupts in ecstasy. Finished with the park our gal redresses and walks away, self-satisfied.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 261 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 6912.mp4
File Size : 744.71 MB
Duration : 00:22:14

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fe10274557382

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Japanese Wife 2 - Yuriko Kobayahi

Description:
We_re back with the sexy Japanese wife Yuriko Kobayahi for round 2. Bashful and shy as usual, she_s a good looking model with all the curves of an hour glass. This time our kinky interviewer wants a closer look at the cracks and crevices and starts out with her bum hole.

Yuriko doesn_t have those big cantaloupes or jugs, but rather the perfect sized tits with plenty of perkiness (wink). Yuriko then gets dressed in her fish net body suit and gets fitted with a mask. She could pass for the Japanese version of Cat Woman at this point.

Sitting back in a chair with her legs spread, one over each arm of the chair and wearing ankle restraints, our cameramaninterviewer zooms in. Now gagged, a little finger play, then some vibrator play, she begins to pant and off comes her panties exposing her lips.

After using different toys on her puss, the focus is turned on her bum hole again starting with some rimming and then a finger. Then off to the mattress for some serious fingers and spreading those moist we lips. After multiple orgasms, our man just can_t keep his fingers out of her ass. He brings out a double headed dildo and a second dildo, then some battery operated anal beads.

With the anal beads still inserted, it_s time to throw in a cock for Yuriko to suck on and then some 69 action. Our man still has the anal beads going and starts eating her pussy at the same time. This scene is all about stuffing her holes, be it a dildo, vibrator, anal beads, a tongue or a cock and then blowing a load all over her puss.
Model:
Yuriko Kobayahi
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3141.mp4
File Size : 648.41 MB
Duration : 00:54:36

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f9ef7c72d01f2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Bondage and Toys Sex

Description:
What is a bound babe like Miyuki Kobayashi to do? I say she better keep saying hai to whatever we want, while her hands are chained behind her. She lies back to have a little stimulation added to her pink lace panties with her wet, fucking will be so much more fun. This Sexjapantv.com film is all about Miyuki pleasing you her nipples are firm and ready as the rest of her is worked up and cums along nicely. Adding a rabbit vibrator to her vagina, its not long before this sexy girl squeals and her muscles clamp down on the toy when the vibrator starts to speed up then slow down, the director has hit the spot and the juices flow. Now moist and motivated, she moves to the bed to get the real rabbit up.

Slurping on the directors dick, Miyuki swallows whole and deep throats all. Using her wet pussy to work its magic, the director slides in and fucks her for a ride. Whining and panting, our little Asian doll is all about getting her partners dick all the way in. He turns her over and pounds away her nice ass ungulates with delight as she bounces back against him. Wanting a bit more depth, Miyuki sits atop and rides her man until she is ready to let him spew his load all over her porcelain belly.
Model:
Miyuki Kobayashi
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 4567.mp4
File Size : 298.41 MB
Duration : 00:23:02

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/07616765e180c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Girls Pissing E6

Description:
Taking our camera to the streets, we film some interesting sites, up-close for your pleasure. These young cuties don_t realize that the street is no place to piss we catch every last drop. Squatting down with their panties at their ankles, they relieve themselves just in time to arouse us to attention. We are tinkled pink to present all these honeys, depositing their dew all about.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 100 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7678.mp4
File Size : 245.91 MB
Duration : 00:07:18

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/89c12830202eb

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Sayaka Takaoka 1

Description:
Meet Sayaka Takaoka in her first interview and shoot. Being the cleanly house keeper, we hear a noise, something spilled and she bends over to clean it up. Our cameraman being quick on the drop moves in from behind to give us a shot of Sayaka_s behind. He just can_t resist a nice looking ass and zooms in hands first.

It certainly doesn_t take our man to start exploring Sayaka_s other sweet treasure as she settles back on the mat. From fingers to vibrators, it doesn_t take much to get Sayaka to release her sweet and juicy nectar. Join us and our cameraman as he continues getting to know the not so innocent, but looks it Sayaka.
Model:
Sayaka Takaoka
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3842.mp4
File Size : 298.88 MB
Duration : 00:22:59

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/547917eabb8a5

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Ayumi_s Sex Education

Description:
In her school dress and ready to cram the hard way, Ayumi Matsuki 2 is all about her education good thing for us shes a tactual learner. For Sexjapantv.com, this cuties has a body that begs for more. Being a self-starter, she has no problem leading in vaginal exploration her white panties are first soaked then pulled aside to let us have a close look at her fun-damentals. Once Ayumi is on all fours, ass in the air, her lips swell up nicely for an even moister viewing. As she begins to work on her partner, we can only assume she has not had any lunch today, and that she is a carnivore.

Licking slow and low, this girl is all about the beans and frank, no need for a bun she swallows whole and then hops on to add a bit of condiment to her meal. As her wet pussy bounces up and down, Ayumi moans and whimpers. Her schooling has also taught her how to cowgirl while leaving an impression all over her partners shaft. Once her ass is up in the air again, this time her learning deepens. With her boobs jiggling and her vagina filled, she arches her back and takes it all in. Grabbing her partners cock as it ebbs and flows, its about time for this session to end. He pulls out, but doesnt make it to her breast her slender thigh is a great place to leave his mark.
Model:
Ayumi Matsuki
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 4164.mp4
File Size : 264.37 MB
Duration : 00:21:38

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c5bee573b7256