Sexjapantv.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Arisa - Bubblicious Babe

Description:
Porcelain-skinned Arisa Matsumoto is in the tub to take a bubble bath. This angelic honey invites a buddy in, to suck and scrub seems like our Sexjapantv.com model has plans for his lufa. As she kneels and applies her mouth to his dick, the bubbles slide down her bountiful breasts. Done with the boy, Arisa decides to shower off. Behind the glass, our sensuous model seems to enjoy getting wet for us.

Arisa then takes time to pleasure herself as she caresses her nipples and slides her fingers between her legs. Her fur moistens and whimpers of delight echo from our girl. Close to orgasm, Arisas lips swell, allowing for a better view self-stimulation peaks and our pretty girl moans in ecstasy.
Model:
Arisa Matsumoto
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3911.mp4
File Size : 223.11 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:18:14

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/84992605a9985

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Good Vibrations E7

Description:
Needing a little energy? Not these schoolgirls whether it is one or a more, when you add a vibrator and have them buzz about town, everybody_s going to feel better. Seemingly shy and demur, just wait until they slide some sensation down their panties for our pleasure. Controlling the speed, we have these girls squealing and wetting their panties right in public. Grooving to the beat has a whole new meaning careful of the sweet pools of scent these girl leave wherever they goand go.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 410 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7907(1).mp4
File Size : 409.86 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:09

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/869d641bd9f1b
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/664409de09a56

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Big Boob Lovers 5 - Kurara

Description:
In this segment, Kurara opens up with some breast exercises and does a little modeling for us in her bikini bathing suit.

Then we get to watch our man bury his face in those succulent plump breasts and start playing with her pussy some more. A little finger here, a little finger there and she_s as wet as just coming out of the shower. Throw in some muff diving and some more fingers and we_re off to the races.

Now ready for some serious action, Kurara saddles up like any good cowgirl and rides her stallion. We change positions with Kurara standing up bent over the couch and the cameraman moves in from behind to give us a great shot of the fucking and Kurara_s boobs flopping back and forth to the rhythm. Changing up the action, Kurara lays back on the couch as they fuck missionary with those big boobs rocking. Finally, our man can_t hold back any longer and blows all over her boobs.
Model:
Kurara
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3139.mp4
File Size : 546.84 MB
Duration : 00:45:53

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4077778526205

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Girls Pissing E4

Description:
Taking our camera to the streets, we film some interesting sites, up-close for your pleasure. These young cuties don_t realize that the street is no place to piss we catch every last drop. Squatting down with their panties at their ankles, they relieve themselves just in time to arouse us to attention. We are tinkled pink to present all these honeys, depositing their dew all about.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 315 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7676.mp4
File Size : 315.35 MB
Duration : 00:09:22

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ee0104405ad90

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Sweet Cum Licker in Panties

Description:
Keiko Shinomiya 3 starts out with Keiko doing some of her own personal exploration of the cameraman. It_s almost as though he_s not allowed to move or touch her. It_s all about Keiko and her own desires as she starts sucking on the hidden treasures found in his shorts. She_s having too much fun on this exploration, listen to her slurp up and down on his cock and roll her tongue around the head and teases the camera.
If Keiko keeps up the pace she_s going, I_m sure the cameraman will have more treasure to reward her with. I spoke to soon it would seem. Keiko reaps her reward and licks it from her hand. It seems that Keiko has found another treasure map as she_s now joined in the bed exploring a different treasure holding the camera. However, she_s not satisfied with being the only explorer and invites this cameraman to join her in exploring for treasure as she removes her panties. It would seem that Keiko has a bit of her own hidden treasure.
Model:
Keiko Shinomiya
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3202.mp4
File Size : 440.89 MB
Resolution : 640x432
Duration : 00:35:56

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a5a7ddf62b4ad

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Sayaka Takaoka 2

Description:
Sayaka Takaoka is back for round two. Starting out with some small talk between her and the cameraman we get to see Sayaka_s black slip, red bra and panties. When slip and bra come off, her breasts tell us what kind of mood she_s in :) My my arent_ they looking perky today.

Off come the panties shortly after and within minutes Sayaka begins whimpering as she pleasures her treasure. The cameraman moves in for a close up before lending finger or two then a tongue. Now that_s an interesting self close up he_s getting at the same time as he licks her treasure as well.

The more Sayaka cums, the more the cameraman grows and before long Sayaka is working with his treasure digging equipment. What_s this? The cameraman draws his legs up as to invite her to do a little more excavating with her mouth and tongue. However, Sayaka has something else in mind and we now watch them 69. The camera breaks way to the two of them starting to use the cameraman_s digging tool and leaves us hanging with to be continued.
Model:
Sayaka Takaoka
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3843.mp4
File Size : 314.03 MB
Duration : 00:24:24

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c51e96e7ef89a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Naughty Natsumi_s Pussy Penetration

Description:
Naughty Natsumi likes to go in her room and play, all by herself. In this Sexjapantv.com film, we get to watch this bad girl be good to herself. As she massages her tits, she takes off her lace panties. Licking her fingers, she slides them down between her thighs and into her hairy pussy. Pulsating her digits, its not long before Natsumi has hit her spot and is whimpering with delight.

Kicking her legs and thrusting her hips, Natsumi cums and cums again good to know shes got what it takes to make her happy, her own two fingers. With her nipples stiff and poking out of her bra, her digits spelunk Natsumi pokes in and out for a third time and twitches as she cums. Squealing and gasping, our minx masturbates fully and reaps the rewards of a full hand. Pulling out her glistening fingers, we get to see her pink pussy post penetration, sweet.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 173 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 6881.mp4
File Size : 499.27 MB
Duration : 00:14:55

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b95d74c406d52

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Japanese Jugs 1 - Chihiro Aso

Description:
Meet the sexy Ms Chihiro Aso, the star of Japanese Jugs. Enjoy this interview as we get to meet both Chihiro and her jugs :) Good thing the interviewers are in the front and the other driving... oops, somebody jumped in the back seat and we have a pair of roaming hands I don_t think he heard the part about Don_t squeeze the Chihiro_s haha

It would seem that these boys are impressed by the size of her nipples and how squeezably soft her jugs are. Out come the nipple clamps and the boys are both totally mesmorized and infactuated with this titty show.

Now back at the room and Chihiro treats us to a strip show before we get to watch her take a piss over the tub. I actually think they have a water hose hooked up to her backside. There_s no way a petite little lady like Chihiro could hold that much water. Stayed tuned for more of Japanese Jugs starring Chihiro Aso
Model:
Chihiro Aso
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3122.mp4
File Size : 139.08 MB
Duration : 00:11:51

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5d4862a96e489

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Japanese Jugs 3 - Chihiro Aso

Description:
Chihiro Aso shows us her kinky side this time as she_s bound and gagged while we use a vibrator on her jugs and pussy to get her motor running. I love watching Chihiro as her breasts get perky and you know she_s hot to trot.

With the cameraman down below looking up, we get not only a great shot of her vagina, but those big perky jugs... don_t get to close or you_ll get your eyes poked out boys lol

The more we work her vagina with the vibrator, she begins to spread her legs giving full access and her panting gets louder and more often. Finally, she squats down far enough and lays back on the bed with her legs pulled back as we play with her nipples and continue to massage her sweet puss.

Out of her restaints, it_s Chihiro_s turn to play and play she does :) demonstrating her talents working with a hard cock from sucking to masturbating it with her jugs. Unable to resist, our man decides he wants to do some face fucking and Chihiro winds up with a mouthful.
Model:
Chihiro Aso
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3128.mp4
File Size : 261.33 MB
Duration : 00:23:09

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0a9abe82ca2fa

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Fucking Japanese Girl with Huge Boobs

Description:
Well, well, pretty in pink, is our scrumptious little Miss Miki Arakawa. This hottie has got it all, and she is so willing to share. Our Sexjapantv.com model helps a boy grow into a man her oral skills are certainly a joy to receive as she blows the cameraman. He zooms in on her voluptuous melons as they fuck his dick. Miki removes her wet panties while going up and down on her man.

Pounding her pussy, a nice tight shot shows her creaming with delight. The camera is then brought to the front so we can enjoy her ample breast she orgasms yet again. Submissively, Miki then goes or all fours to take it from behind. Stroke along as she is slammed and splattered with hot cum the load shoots between two very large points of interest.
Model:
Miki Arakawa
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3896.mp4
File Size : 229.43 MB
Duration : 00:18:55

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/598696da1e42f