Sexjapantv.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts

Sexjapantv.com- Girls Pissing E7

Description:
Taking our camera to the streets, we film some interesting sites, up-close for your pleasure. These young cuties don_t realize that the street is no place to piss we catch every last drop. Squatting down with their panties at their ankles, they relieve themselves just in time to arouse us to attention. We are tinkled pink to present all these honeys, depositing their dew all about.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 326 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7679.mp4
File Size : 326 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:41

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2f40925913ea1

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- It_s All In The Towel For Rika

Description:
Rikas out shopping today for a boy. She wants the cutie she runs into he is enough to satisfy her needs. Chatting him up, they laugh and touch. She checks out his body and decides he will do. However, he has a train he has to catch and today they will not be pairing. Undaunted, Rika heads out for a walk. Knowing that she can handle herself, she walks up to a nearby stairwell for some one-in-one time this Sexjapantv.com model is about to show us how to have her kind of fun.
She begins by fondling her boobs and feeling her crotch through her skirt. As she turns from the camera, she hikes up her skirt and presents a very nice, tight ass. Sliding her fingers in, she also uses a towel to imbibe the essence of the last man she had. Inhaling deeply, her fingers go further in. Opening her blouse, Rika rolls her nipples between her fingers and pinches, for an extra delight. Cumming several times, she now squats and sits to fully enjoy her vagina. Zooming in, we get all the action and sounds of her play orgasaming a few more times, Rika has finally had enough. She redresses, puts away the smell of her man, and continues on with the day, a little wetter for the wear.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 286 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 6918.mp4
File Size : 834.04 MB
Duration : 00:24:57

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ce8f84e2cc285

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Sweet Honami Swallows some Nut

Description:
Petite and shy, Honami is here to model for us on Sexjapantv.com. This Asian flower undresses and stands still for inspection. She has the most amazing alabaster skin and sweet smile. Getting a bit more comfortable to the touch, the two more to the bed and her breasts are revealed she is so perky and sensitive. Once he is down her panties, her lips dampen quickly.

Well, seems like Honami has an affinity for sucking dick. As she bobs up and down, she becomes more assertive she takes control of the dick and I dont think shes going to ever give it back. As Honami swallows mouthfuls, the camera pans to the side, catching our girl having a bit of suck and tickle with her meat. After a hot 69, with lots of moaning from her mouth, and slurping sounds from her vagina, she gets ready for her partner to nut. He releases into her mouth and Honami finishes by cleaning up and then showing us her tasty treat.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 287 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 6449.mp4
File Size : 785.9 MB
Duration : 00:23:34

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ecb536a195bb8

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Sex with Japan College Girl

Description:
Pretty Japanese college girl Noel is at her boyfriends house, ready to give herself to him. This video for Sexjapantv.com is about mutual pleasure and fulfilling desires. As he lays her back, tweaking her nipples to arouse, he sucks each areola until they tighten and spring up. Noel is shy, and loves to play bashful, much to her lovers delight. Camel toeing her in her white panties excites both. After removing this obstacle, he goes down on her and laps up all her juices fingering her vagina also stimulates. Moving her to all fours, he spreads her apart to look at all she has to offer. Again the boy digits her vulva until she is dripping.

Asking if she will suck him, Noel answers, orally. As she swallows much of his thick cock, the camera zooms in she tastes what she will soon be riding. Cowgirling his cock, Noels tight opening needs a bit of time to adjust to his size, but both are happy to accommodate. The camera then captures a great view of Noels porcelain ass as it goes up and down. The boy takes over and thrusts from below as she holds on, he continues to ungulate his hips. Turning her around, to face him, then on all fours, Noel is pleasured and lets her lover in, completely. The two finish up in a missionary position she reaches down and strokes his cock with her hands, as well as lips. Rapidly thrusting, her boyfriend pulls out and adds dots to her areolas.
Model:
Noel
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 4492.mp4
File Size : 400.95 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:31:03

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1b4a31f52bec9

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Horny Housewife

Description:
In her sexy black lingerie and stockings, Ayumi Matsuki 3 has our girl taking the lead in this scene. She plays with her boy toy, kissing, licking and biting we are in for a treat. Our Sexjapantv.com model really knows how to work her tongue. Ayumi playfully undresses her partner and then shows him who is boss. Flaunting her tits at his lips, she allows him to suckle, but not for long. As the camera goes behind the pair, we see his growing interest. Ayumi then focuses on his cock and her talents at this point he is stiff and ready for her to swallow.

Ayumi teases and pleases with both sets of her lips the moistness can be heard as she slides him in with ease. Riding her partner, Ayumi has a way with her hips she rocks them front to back. Going faster while she moans, she is in total control of this boy. A nice tight view of their pairing is captured Ayumis moaning gets louder. From behind, they are now both thrusting and riding to orgasm. She gets up on all fours to let her partner take over he grabs her hips and pulls her onto his cock. For leverage, he takes ahold of both of her arms and thrusts before turning her over into a missionary position. Pounding Ayumi faster she cums, squealing in delight. He keeps thrusting until he too orgasms pulling out just in time to unload all over her stomach and breasts.
Model:
Ayumi Matsuki
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 4166.mp4
File Size : 309.39 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:25:23

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/20e352359448e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Girls Pissing E2

Description:
Taking our camera to the streets, we film some interesting sites, up-close for your pleasure. These young cuties dont realize that the street is no place to piss we catch every last drop. Squatting down with their panties at their ankles, they relieve themselves just in time to arouse us to attention. We are tinkled pink to present all these honeys, depositing their dew all about.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 148 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7660.mp4
File Size : 377.65 MB
Duration : 00:11:14

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6d0e814e38ac7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Koemi Gets Bored

Description:
Koemi is alone in her dorm room and looking board as our spycam peeks in. Laying in her bed, she tosses and turns and then rubs her big breasts and runs her hand down to her sweet spot.

Before long, Koemi is stripping out of her clothes and taking her homework seriously. Ah, studying does have its perks as Koemi_s nipples firm and her body twitches as she grinds away on this assignment.
Model:
HIQ VIDEO - 290 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 7280.mp4
File Size : 730.59 MB
Duration : 00:21:44

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c09b7b7789a60

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Hitomi_s Lesbian Touch Leads To More

Description:
Hanging out at a park, Hitomi and a friend enjoy some fun as they lounge. Feeling sleepy, this Sexjapantv.com model takes a nap a perfect time for a feel from her friend. As the girl fondles Hitomis breasts, she awakens none the wiser. The girls part and head off in different directions. Sitting at a park, Hitomi senses some urges and begins to feel herself up. Not long after, she moves to a quieter spot to pet her kitty by now, her tits are exposed and her panties are at her ankles.

As we watch her play, undressing is not the only thing this Asian flower is quick at. Rubbing her clit aggressively, she moans, gasps and cums one hand is still on her boobs. Going about her sexual exploits, Hitomi is a quick cummer and manages a handful of orgasms to satisfy herself. With our close-up shots, we are right in the action as we hear the succulent sounds of satisfaction, as well. Tapped out, Hitomi has her last gasps of climaxing and happy licks her fingers. Redressing, she stands up, walks off, and continues with her fun day.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 740 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 6916.mp4
File Size : 740.46 MB
Duration : 00:22:19

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2ddfbeda62800

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Keiko Shinomiya II

Description:
Our young man takes Keiko Shinomiya to the bed where he can_t wait to unwrap her and play with his new toy. As with any new play toy, he has to try out the basics and then closely examine all the parts. With this play toy, the instructions said to make sure you keep the moving parts well lubricated and not to let them dry out.

After our young man has thoroughly checked out everything, it_s Keiko_s turn to play with her new toy. Laying back on the bed, our young man lets Keiko have her way and welcomes her curiosity and roaming hands. These two sweethearts discover the joys that playing with each others toys at the same time are even more fun
Model:
Keiko Shinomiya
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 3201.mp4
File Size : 256.97 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:21:06

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/14b3861aaed80

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Sexjapantv.com- Miyuu_s Mew

Description:
On the streets, Miyuu goes about her business, but feels an urge that needs her attention. This Sexjapantv.com model finally stops at a set of seats to help herself dont mind the others around, the will cum and go, as will she.

Spreading her legs, she puts in a finger and begins to wiggle. As she cums, and twitches, Miyuu sits for a minute, then goes back in for more. Looking for a more secluded spot, she finds a more appropriate area to take care of herself. Anyone else enjoy the sign to her right? No men allowed seems rather fitting for her kind of play today. As she removes her panties, squats down and masturbates, she cums in secession rather quickly. To add to her arousal, she pulls out her nice tits and massages them. Finally having her fill, Miyuu redresses and heads out, better for the play on off to have a great day.
Model:
DEF VIDEO - 598 M
Studio:
Sexjapantv.com
Info:
File Name : 6917.mp4
File Size : 597.67 MB
Duration : 00:17:54

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bf2a6515d432a