School of Hypnosis - Dreams Come True

Casey Calvert

In this short, yet powerful clip; casey calvert is trained to respond to the command trigger word RED. How? When ever I say the word RED she has an instant powerful all encompassing orgasm. You can see when I say the word red how instantly she starts screaming out in erotic pleasure; not realizing why this is happening to her but enjoying it none the less.I figure, now that I know casey calvert is under my spell; I train her to be 100% gullible to anything and everything I say. She has to believe it, no matter how weird or outrageous it is. So I start off by asking her how many boobs she has, and she answers two. and then she points to them. I casually tell her she has three boobs, and then ask her again.. she looks a bit confused; and then says she has three. I ask how, wow; how long have you had three? She grins and says for the last few minutes. I then tell her she has no boobs, as she gets very sad and explains to me how she liked it when she had boobs. Then I tell her that her tongue starts to get bigger and bigger, so big it starts to come out of her mouth. as you can see her speech gets slurred as her tongue starts coming out more and more.. Finally she tries to stick it back with her finger, but to no success..Finally ending with her boobs growing bigger and bigger, so big she can barely sit up straight.In this clip, we start off with casey calvert now having the RED orgasm command word trained into her; and I test it out yet again by saying RED while she has a short yet powerful orgasm; to the point she's kinda out of it for a moment.. then I put her back into a training state where I give her temporary amnesia and when she wakes she will believe she's in her room alone; and not know who I am. and realize that I snuck itno her room, and start filming her while sleeping nude. She's shocked! Tell's me I need to leave before she calls security; but what she doesn't know is she has to do anything i tell her.. as I tell her , no she's not going to call security and instantly she says; no she's not going to call. while looking at me all strange and confused. Then I tell her to start playing with her boobs; and she does.. but is mad about it. I then tell her to start playing with herself, and she's getting turned on; as she complies instantly; but is mad about it too. she gets real angry in a passive way; finally I make her orgasm with a RED command word; and she is happy cause now she doesn't have to play with herself in front of me, the creepy photographer.Mind Sucking Lens

Full Movie Pt 2

01:24:54 | 1.02 GB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Sasha Foxx

My teacher (Sasha Foxx) never gives me a break. She keeps me after class to tell me that my paper on how woman should always take care of men's needs is sexist and wrong. I have been waiting for a chance to get her where I want her and soon she is repeating, "All women should service cock, I love to service cock" and taking care of my needs and she swallows my cum saying, "All women should swallow cum, I love to swallow cum."

All Women Should Service Cock I Love to Service Cock

00:07:04 | 80.9 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Cali Logan, Jade Indica

Cali is soooo excited for her first Erotic Mind Control show tonight. She has been studying for weeks, the only problem is that she hasn't actually practiced on anyone yet.Jade has reluctantly volunteered to let Cali try out the routine on her. The ever so grateful Cali pulls out a watch and goes to work. At first it seems that Jade is going under, but just as Cali counts down from 5, she snaps out of the trance.When she looks over to Cali she sees her slumped in her chair completely out. Could it be that she accidentally put herself under? Jade asks if Cali can hear her.Cali replies yes, and Jade decides to have a little bit of fun.She gives 3 simple commands. Freeze, Obey and Doll. With these 3 words, she is able to have Cali act like a chicken, spank her, feel her boobs, remove her clothes, change her shoes and all sorts of other embarrassing things.Finally, she allows Cali to fall out of the trance, just long enough to freak out about what's going on. Jade is having too much fun with her little Doll! She leaves Cali in her bra and pantyhose, stealing the rest of her costume.

Accidentally Hypnotized

00:20:35 | 151 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Savannah Fox

Brad doesn't care much for his Step-Mother, a gold digging bitch that goes out every night that his dad isn't home and spends the families money like water. But one night as she gets home after a night of partying and doing who knows what Brad offers her a gift to bury the hatchet and let them start over. He even calls her "mom"Step-mother Savannah is surprised and a little unsure but being called "mom" wins her over and she accepts the special scented candle, staring into the flames, breathing in its unique fragrance.Action: The scented candle puts her into a trance, and he begins issuing instructions. She calls him "Master" and promises to give him cash. Then he orders her to suck his cock until he comes in her mouth. He has her masturbate. After she climaxes, he instructs her to be naked whenever they are home alone, and if he ever says, "I'm bored" then she will masturbate for his amusement. Afterwards, he gives her more lifestyle instructions to make her his personal slave. He says he wants to fuck her and when he objects, back into trance she goes. While he pounds her, he gives her a mantra, "I'm a gold digging slut who loves cock" to chant. He puts her in a range of positions and then has her finish off with a noisy blowjob so he can finish in her mouth.

The Step Mother

00:35:36 | 870 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Mia McKinley

Mia McKinley, stunningly beautiful blond southern bell with a seemingly insatiable appetite for pleasure turned out to be another one of my absolutely amazing subjects and believe me the intensity with which Mia surrendered her control is quite impossible to put into words. Mia is besides being very beautiful extremely sexual and naturally submissive, after putting up a bit of a fight that is, just to make sure that the surrender is real and inevitable. You will see what I mean once you watch her clips.

Spiral Into The Abyss

00:22:04 | 167 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
640x480

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Paris Sativa

Paris is once again turning to her friend when her latest boyfriend turns out to be the same kind of asshole as the rest of them. She is so comfortable with him that when he suggests they go out sometime on a date she laughs thinking he is joking. She is looking forward to their movie night together, and her friend leaves to get pop corn while she watches the previews, which are not for the romantic comedy she was expecting. She feels confused and her mind slowly goes blank as she watches the DVD

Just Friends Volume One

00:20:33 | 903 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Victoria

Victoria and Rebecca are roommates that just can't seem to get along anymore. Rebecca is nice and sweet, but does things that drive Victoria absolutely crazy, which always leads into a big fight. Rebecca just wants her old friend back, and Victoria just wants Rebecca to stop being so annoying. Separately, both of the girls confide in a male friend who convinces each of them to try and hypnotize the other into becoming the person they want them to be. When the girls confront each other, a "hypno battle" ensues as each girl tries to hypnotize the other with a pocket watch. Both of the girls go into a trance at the same time, which puts them both under the control of their guy friend. Now, just as he'd planned all along, Victoria and Rebecca are both hypnotized and under his control. He has both of the girls become his mindless slaves, but also takes turns waking each one up, and having her think that she was successful in hypnotizing the other. Now to test the limits of their trance.

Hypno Battle 2

00:33:33 | 698 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Adrian Maya, Jade Jantzen

Professor Masters (From Night School) has come to visit his favored student Jasmine who is now a teacher at a prestigious all girls school. For some reason Jasmine doesn't seem to remember her former professor but He is the new Headmaster of the school and the first thing he does is reactivate Jasmines programming.One by one Miss Wolff sends select students to see the new Headmaster and each time the girl comes to class somehow very differentthis clip contains role-play of hypnosis and sex in a trance state. this includes all the actress giving blowjobs one by one in a trance state, being made to wear slutty clothing through hypnosis, and ending in group sex

The Headmaster

02:38:34 | 826 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
720x404

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Bonnie Apricot

Bonnie Apricot was referred to me by a photographer friend. she's a still model, but wanted to try my programming session. So I took her on board, and this is a collection of all the clips we did in that shoot - seperate in two one hour parts. Clip is re-mastered with better color fidelity!

part1

00:59:47 | 1.18 GB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD