School of Hypnosis - Dreams Come True

Casey Cumz

My sexy yet unforgiving boss wakes up not remembering a thing (nor does she realize that I dressed her up) and again, she gives me a hard time regarding my (harmless) comments about my female co-workers tits. Needless to say, my remark about her big tits does not go over too well. In fact it makes her fire me right then and there. Here we go again, time for another lesson. Casey's eyes go dim and now she is ready to be "modified" and programmed.I am a robot, I am my masters creation. First we program her to be her masters horny fuck toy which loves to get fucked from behind. It gets really hot when I have her place a thrusting vibrator on her clit and then "deactivate" her sensory circuit, which means, she is not allowed to even show signs that she feels the vibrator. Poor thing goes crazy from there. Really a fantastic robot segment. Steaming hot

clip 10

00:14:21 | 213 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
640x360

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Cate Honey

From Entrancment UK comes this sexy video starring Cate (the voluptious brown haired beauty) and the lovely Honey (the seductive black haired woman).Watch as they are drawn into a deep trance and made to model and strip down to the their trance and made to model and strip down to nothing. Throughout the session they are forced to mindless repeat mantras, pose, attempt to hypnotise each other, and more erotic hypnosis!

Part 1

00:49:44 | 570 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
720x576

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Delilah Deeply

Our next unsuspecting hypno victim is busty Delilah. She was found minding her own business at the park when approached with a swinging pocket watch. At first she was a tad resistant, but her beautiful big eyes couldn't help but focus and follow it's every movement.She is placed into a trance and trained through the repetition of many submissive mantras, which she repeats in nice helpless tone. Her level of trance is tested by making carry out odd and humiliating orders that no woman in their right mind would do_Of course, she can't be allowed to go without getting a peek at those huge tits of her's. She follows the watch while sitting topless and repeating commands, in a very erotic scene of this hot clip!

Hypnotized

00:12:55 | 114 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
720x480

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Francesca DiCaprio

This hot young girl has got a problem : she can't rest well, 'cause she always has nightmares and strange dreams. During the last dream she met a black stud who tries to have sex with her. Her doctor will help her to solve the problem with an hardcore cure!

The Psychologist and the Black man

00:47:07 | 2.68 GB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Bonnie Apricot

Bonnie Apricot was referred to me by a photographer friend. she's a still model, but wanted to try my programming session. So I took her on board, and this is a collection of all the clips we did in that shoot - seperate in two one hour parts, this being the second final part. Clip is re-mastered with better color fidelity!

Part2

01:00:34 | 1.20 GB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Casey Cumz

Casey believes to be a strip dancer who stops by my clothing store to shop for a new costume. I guess I have to explain to her that this is not a clothing store and that the sexy little outfits, she seems to like so much, is merely covering my mannequins. Oh that is too bad; some of the outfits are so cute. Things get a bit, how shall I say, bizarre when I mention that the mannequins in my store are real women who are frozen (rendered mindless() and that I rent them out for fetish parties as decoration and or sex objects! Thinking that I am nuts, my sexy little dancer laughs about my joke but then it happens; Casey touches one of the mannequins and her sexy young body begins to freeze up.It takes a bit until the stiffness reaches her head and as soon as it does, her mind slips away as well. Casey tries to answer my questions about how she feels for as long as possible but her ability to think and speak slowly diminishes as she turns into a mannequin. Like all helplessly frozen mannequins, she needs to be undressed and then be played with. Of course at some point, I have to let her awareness come back while she is made to feel helplessly fucked and fondled. It gets really crazy after that, so go ahead and check it out Entranced stares, rolling eyes, screaming hard orgasms, yes masters

clip 11

00:11:22 | 172 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
640x360

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Rose

Rose is one of the advanced instructors at the Yoga Studio. She hasn't really given new instructor Mitchell the time of day. He strikes up conversation and explains that although he is not as advanced as her in yoga, is knows very advanced deep meditation techniques.Rose agrees to try it and soon her eyes are getting heavy.starring rose red Rose Red Tyrell. includes a standered hypnotic induction followed by mind controled masturbation and blowjob

Training the Yoga Instructor

00:22:57 | 1021 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Adrian

My roommate Adrian acts like she is sweet and innocent, but she knows how she looks in the tiny little clothes she wears. She acts like I am harmless. I have recently learned how to change how she thinks.Masters hypnotizes Adrian into stripping while chanting her mantra, "I am a stupid, cock-teasing slut, desperate for attention." He then commands her to masturbate while saying, "I am a desperate, horny slut who needs to cum all the time." After she has an orgasm he commands her to give him a blowjob and chant, "I am a mindless cocksucking slut and I love to suck my Master's cock." Well, she chants that when she doesn't have a cock in her mouth.. Anyhoo, he blows his load and she repeats her hypnotic phrase with his cum dribbling from her mouth.

Roommate Adrian Trained to Serve

00:20:02 | 460 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Julia

Julia has responded to an ad posted online looking for a subject willing to be hypnotized for cash. She shows up, eager to be tranced and earn a few extra bucks. Turns out that she's very capable of going under and following commands. Once hypnotized, she's ordered to repeat mantras such as, "I obey hypnotist" and "I hear and obey". Julia is made to do things like show off her pretty painted toe nails and act like a little bird. At one point, she's snapped out of her trance, but asks to be put back under because she thinks it's cool how easily she was controlled. Of course, the hypnotist obliges, and places her back under with his swinging watch.She's also made to remove her jacket and walk like a zombie, all the while repeating various mantras like "hypnotist is master" and "control me, master". When her master is done playing with her, he brings her back out of trance. Julia expresses her enjoyment of the session as she thinks it was really fun. until the matter of payment comes up.

Hypnosis Fun

00:13:06 | 197 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
720x480

Click Here to DOWLOAD