School of Hypnosis - Dreams Come True

Casey Cumz

Casey, our beautiful stripper, wakes up from her last, let's call it, adventure without really knowing what just happened. Needless to say, she is quite confused when I mention that she just has been booked for one of my fetish parties. If you don't know what this all means, check clip eleven for details. Anyway, my comment that she will be the main attraction at a fetish party where she is going to prance around like a sexy little kitten, makes her even more apprehensive. To make a long (fun story) short, she is entranced and turned into a sexy (and very horny) laser pointer chasing kitty. Needless to say, there is a lot of meowing, prancing, purring, getting fucked hard and so much more going on. At some point I let her become aware of her situation but unfortunately for her, she can only meow and. Could it be that she is still trapped in her cat-body?

clip 12

00:08:18 | 121 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
640x360

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Raven

Raven has broken her garbage disposal and has called maintenance over to fix it, but he is more interested in fixing her instead. For starters, he wants to get rid of her personality and turn her into a mindless and obedient zombie, so he hypnotizes Raven by swinging a crystal before her eyes. She is mesmerized by the sparkling lights and drawn helplessly into it's movement. Raven is soon completely hypnotized and under the man's full control. Much time is spent reprogramming her mind and not soon after, she is commanded to present herself naked to her master. Hypnotized Raven now obeys any command her master gives her.

Raven Hypnotized

00:19:42 | 750 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Samantha IV

This was our fourth time working with Samantha. We'd previously filmed a solo shoot with her a few years back, as well as a couple of shoots with her friend Jojo. This time round, she was looking more gorgeous than ever, and her fiance Richard sat in on the proceedings and took the role of our assistant as we messed with the mind of his helpless hypnotized lady.Though we've had partners on set before, this was our first shoot with a partner actually getting fully involved in the video. Please let us know how you think he did and if it's the kind of thing you'd like to see more of.Samantha's pretty submissive within trance so drops deeply and easily. Though there are some smiles on her face at first at having her fella present, a few sleep triggers soon sends her deeply off to dreamland. There are more dazed and sleepy "Yes Masters" in this video than you can shake a stick at, and I was constantly surprised by how quickly and powerfully Samantha accepted all the triggers and suggestions she was given. (She nearly fell over 2-3 times as a result of this, and I had to be sure to include more "Don't fall and hurt yourself" safety suggestions than usual.)We picked a large number of suggestions for this shoot that show a big contrast in behavior. First she tells us all about Richard. then she promptly forgets who he is. Next she starts asking if he has a girlfriend and trying to set up a date. only to believe it's him asking *her* out a minute later and she's really *not* interested. She lapdances, she slowfreezes, she tries to draw our attention to her breast and butt, and then calls us perves when we don't seem to stop talking about them. Her cat mannerisms are hilarious as she becomes completely demanding and self centered: "Feed me. I'm hungry. Stroke my back. Now tickle my tummy. Now Feed me. Why aren't you feeding me!?" then later on when she believes herself to be a *genuine* kitty, having her chase the laser pointer nearly leads to her falling down the back of the sofa

Part1

01:17:56 | 904 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
720x576

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Girls Gone Hypnotized

Koa and her boyfriend are watching TV together one evening. Her boyfriend puts in a training program that he created, which soon grabs Koa's attention. It begins to mesmerize her and program her mind to obey only him and follow all of his commands. She cannot resist it's influence and accepts her programming and new life as a slave.

TV Trance

00:09:45 | 426 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

kirsten lee, Kylie Quinn, molly mae, olivia lee, stephani moretti

Coach brings each girl into his office one at a time and puts them in a trance. Each go though various training while under trance. Training includes orgasm torture with magic wand, blowjob and fucking all in various positions such as missionary and doggy all ending with a facial for each girl. Once the entire team is under his control he has a little fun with them as a group

Master Coach Soccer Team Try Outs

05:13:34 | 4.80 GB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Ludella Hahn

Ludella Hahn is POVs bitchy coworker who acts rudely and arrogantly to him. She makes POV do all her work for her so she can just play on her phone with her legs kicked up on her desk. She treats him like scum. When POV comes up to Ludella, who is texting on her phone at her desk, she doesn't even look up to see him. "Hey loser. Did you finish my work for me?" He says no, which pisses her off. "What do you mean you didn't do it? Go finish it." POV refuses. This really makes Ludella angry. She takes her pantyhose legs off her desk and leans in to show how serious she is now. Ludella threatens to blackmail POV with sexual harassment to get him fired. She's entirely manipulative and he just can't take it anymore. That's when he decides to pull out his phone, with with an entrancing app on it. "What's that? Oh? You want me to look at a silly look app you made? Oh.look at this pretty little swirl I made!" Ludella says mockingly. She continues to taunt him and make fun of him, but he keeps holding the phone in front of her face. "Oh, is this supposed to entrance me? If you think your stupid little swirl was going to control me then you're more stupid than I thought you were." POV remains persistent, and holds phone with entrancing app in front of Ludellas face. Ludella again taunts him, and humors him, saying she will prove how sad and pathetic he is. She finds her eyes keep being drawn to the app, and she slowly begins to become more and more entranced. Eventually, Ludella becomes completely mesmerized by the app, her face falling forward with her eyes peeking over her glasses wide eyed, staring deeper and deeper into the spiral. " Yes Master. I must do everything you command. When you snap your fingers, I will awaken and completely obey you." POV snaps fingers. Ludella awakens, thinking that the app did not work at all. She begins to mock POV, but then POV snaps fingers again and Ludella's eyes have red swirls in them. She is now under his control; she just doesn't realize it yet. For all her years of controlling and humiliating him, he is really going to have some fun controlling her. First he has just her body obey him. The entrire time she's doing a sexy striptease for him, she's still taunting him and making fun of him for being such a loser. She has no idea that she's stripping completely naked until he snaps his fingers again to break her out of the trance. The swirls leave her eyes and she looks confused. Then she looks down to realize shes naked, and embarrassingly and humiliatingly attempts to cover up her naked body with the items on her desk, like her papers and stapler. Nothing is doing a great job at hiding her privates though and she ends up being entirely embarrassed. Ludella scolds POV, demanding to tell her what he's done and what's happening, but POV snaps his fingers again, putting Ludella back in the trance. He has her do several sexy poses. Part of her is still aware and trying to fight it, but not able to do so, but soon she's mentally powerless and unaware. "Yes, Master." She continues posing sexily with a wide-eyed blank stare. POV wakes her in a couple of humiliating poses. Each time she awakes in a humiliating pose, she's at first embarrassed and confused, and then goes to scold him, but he snaps her right back into the trance before she can finish a sentence. He takes photos of her in various embarrassing poses with his phone. Next, he has Ludella make silly faces, including crossing her eyes and sticking out her tongue. POV takes more pictures for his records. POV snaps Ludella out of the trance at various times during these embarrassing poses and silly faces, just so she can feel powerless and confused about what she's being made to do. Next he has her do a booty shaking dance. When Ludella is bent over her desk shaking her big butt, he snaps her out of the trance. "I demand you stop this at once!" SNAP. POV has more fun with Ludella, making her do extra humiliating things like act like a chicken (waking her up mid-clucking in embarrassment, then snapping her back. Then he has her crawl around, bark, pant, and act like a , wagging her butt and chasing her tail. Again, waking her in the middle of panting with her tongue sticking out, then snapping her back into it. Then, he has her act like a monkey. She even swings around from a beam. When she's snapped out, she is furious. "I am not your dancing mon-" SNAP. Back to monkeying around. Then he has her hop around like a frog saying "ribbit." POV snaps Ludella out of the trance, and she continues a few more hops before realizing what she's doing. Ludella shakes it off, completely furious at being made to do so many humiliating things. "You'll never get away with this. I'll get you FIRED!" SNAP. Ludella's eyes turn red with spirals once more, "Yes, Master. I will assume the position." She climbs onto her desk in a doggy style position, obediently, with her ass high in the air. When POV snaps his fingers, Ludella awakens to find herself unable to move. She's FROZEN in that embarrassing position. "Why can't I move? I can't move my body!" Ludella suddenly feel completely exposed and vulnerable. She realizes that there's nothing she can do to stop him. She is entirely in his control. Instead of threatening POV, she has changed her tune to begging and pleading. She offers to do his work if he'll just let her go. She pouts and gives him sad puppy eyes, but POV is not giving into her. POV touches her curvaceous body. She can't escape; the fear sets in. She's entirely under his control. If he says bark, she barks. In spite of her begging, he tells her he's going to leave her there until everyone in the office has a chance to see her like that. "No! Please, not like this.like some sex object on my desk.please!" Not only has he trained this bitch to bark.but now he has her BEGGING

Revenge Brainwashing

00:35:16 | 677 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Aidra Fox

Aidra gets drugged by the dentist. She wakes up under his control. He commands her to strip naked and she obeys. Next he has her lay on the chair and masturbate until she cums. Afterwards she he commands her to suck his cock, then he fucks her in missionary and doggy until cums.Aidra went to the dentist for a routine check up but for some reason he insisted that she go under.. When she wakes up she the dentist explains that she IS going to be his Sexy Robot Assistant.

Behaviour Control Chip

00:36:22 | 866 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Casey Cumz

Casey, who believes to be my boss, has called me into her office to, you won't believes this, fire me over some sexual harassment allegations made by some female co-workers of mine. I mean, come on, making comments on young female co-workers feet can't be that bad. Yes, I did go more into details about their feet but hey. The fact that I make some comments about my bosses sexy feet in those pantyhose does not seem to help my situation at all which makes me decide to teach her a lesson. Casey, who is a perfect subject drops like a rock as soon as I snap my fingers in front of her eyes and now she is a willing slave who loves showing off her feet, slowly remove her pantyhose and then. I wish I could describe the intensity of this one as Casey goes crazy for lust again. Spread wide open wet pussy, foot worship, posing, yes masters, intense screaming hard orgasms, limp body and feet play, rolling eyes

clip 9

00:14:07 | 211 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
640x360

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Dorian & Ambere, Sweet, Jessika

This is another Kismet video production staring Jessika.Dorian & Ambere.Sweet. Jessika takes control of her friend who puts up some resistance at first but is overcome in the end. Jessika keeps dropping her down deeper and deeper until her last bit of will power is gone and she accepts the words of her new Goddess. No sex but some very nice nudity. This is one for fans of hypnosis and lesbian videos

Thank you Goddess

00:13:32 | 91.7 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
720x480

Click Here to DOWLOAD