School of Hypnosis - Dreams Come True

Mia McKinley

Mia has been ordered to go down on her knees with her arms stretched out in front of her. She has to repeat the word thoughtless over and over until I can feel her drifting into just that, absolute thoughtlessness. Her masturbation becomes more intense the deeper she drops and I decide that this is a good time to slowly drain every ounce of mind and physical strength out of her until my beautiful new toy turns into a mindless shell of herself. Her empty unblinking wide open eyes don't even so much as blink when ever I wave my hand in front of them and it is obvious that she is gone. Of course that is all just the warm up. Wait until you see her bend over ass out mindless masturbation while repeating each and every one of my orders. As I mentioned, Mia's session was so intense that is is very hard to describe her screams eye roles, mindless stares, intense orgasms and genuine surrender which are part of every segment

Clip IV

00:04:27 | 34.2 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
640x480

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Steve Steele, Nikki Daniels

Meet Mr. Anonymous, a depraved genius who uses nanobots to his ultimate advantage. Nikki comes home after a hard days work and finds a flower on her pillow. Thinking it is from her boyfriend, she sniffs it, not realizing it has been doused in nanobots which transform her into Mr. Anonymous' obedient, pantyhosed sex toy. And they have fun, fun, fun til Mr. A takes the nanobots away. Sing it with me!

Sexy Dolls and Robots The Secret Admirer

00:40:40 | 619 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
854x480

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Sumiko, Mallory Page

Starring Sumiko, Mallory Page, Sleeperkid, and Jacquelyn Velvets. Sumiko makes her long awaited return with the lovely and petite Mallory Page! Sumiko and Mallory are invited over to see the new house, but have no idea what lays in store for them when they fall into a hypnosis trap that sends them into knockout La La land! The girls are hypnotized into being KO drones for fun just before getting them ready to become the ultimate house warming gifts for Jacquelyn!

Hypnotized Houseguests

00:24:44 | 798 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Anastasia Pierce & Ludella Hahn

Zatanna has just arrived on her summer retreat and already she can sense that she was followed by someone. Mary Jane (Spider Man girlfriend) is the one after Zatanna this time. She is there to confront her and to stop her from continuing doing evil. But Zatanna does not want to be interrupted during her summer vacation. So to stop Mary Jane, she will use her magic control to turn her into her personal puppet!Zatanna will take full advantage of the mesmerized super heroine, by humiliating her, making her dance and strip, black mail her and even unmask her. Mary Jane is completely helpless and frozen!

Spellbound Zatanna vs Mary Jane

00:21:06 | 1.57 GB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Daphne

Daphne has had long day and just wants to relax, but her boyfriend is in the mood for something more intimate. When he is denied (as he suspected he might be), he brings to his aid a sparkling crystal and uses it to hypnotize poor Daphne. She is now his mindless toy, ready and willing to obey her master

Mindwiped

00:07:10 | 312 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Katja, Jeslen

In the first part, (Solo) Katja uses her eyes and her lips to guide you into a fun trance and then has you preform a few, fun hypnotic stunts. Nothing radical here, just fun, relaxing hypnosis. Then, in the second part, (duet) she hypnotizes the lovely, Jeslen and toys gently with her mind, making her sleep on command with the word "ragdoll", and making her believe she is a silly little puppet. I would say that any fan of Katja, would enjoy this video.

Solo Duet

00:31:04 | 103 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
720x480

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Angelique

Angelique answers the door to find a photographer she worked with long ago has stopped by unexpectedly. His creepy demeanor puts her on edge instantly and she is reminded why she only worked with him one time. He claims that he has left something of his at her place from their shoot and he would like her to go look for it. While she leaves her drink unattended, he slips a powerful love potion in it. She returns, and after taking only a couple of sips, begins to fall madly in love with the disgusting man. She now finds his creepiness strangely erotic and cannot help but throw herself at him. She is very straight forward about what she wants to do with him as she strips out of her dress. Powerless against her sexual urges, Angelique will do anything to be pleasured by his less than average dick.

Love Potion 10

00:18:20 | 698 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Samantha IV

In Part Two, the sexyness really takes off, with Sammie being tickled and then aroused by the laser pointer at Rich's disposal. Later she becomes a door-to-door sex-doll saleswoman casually selling robotic replicas of herself for use around the home. And of course as they're replicas, of *course* she doesn't mind stripping off, or offering her body for a squeeze and a grope to an interested customer. After sales-pitch Samantha, we actually have her showing off her robot mode, which alas, malfunctions mid massage, when her legs get switched to "Sex-Mode" and her lower half starts to dry hump her Master. Finally we have Samantha playing the part of a hypnotic vampire vixen with a *very* steamy and sexy voice.

Part2

00:52:07 | 603 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
720x576

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Brook Scott

This was my second full mesmerism shoot with the stunning (but bratty) Brook Scott. Whilst Brook *does* class herself as submissive, she really likes to make you work for it. There's no point where Brook (in her own mind anyway) will just roll over and give you free reign to do whatever you like with her. If there was any chance to resist or stop herself obeying at any point, she took it.This shoot contains shedloads of examples of ways I manage to switch off, side-step, or otherwise evade Brook's natural defence mechanisms. Sometimes it's by manipulating her memory so she thinks she's a dancer in a club (a job she's had in the past) sometimes it's by using Brook's natural brattiness against her (Any time she tries to throw something at me, she inadvertently triggers herself) and for a large amount of the time, it's by employing the services of "Raven"Raven is Brook's alter-ego. She's a refinement of Brook's innate feelings of submission stripped of all brattiness, self control and resistance, and the difference between her and Brook is like night and day. Brook is smug, sarcastic, rude and defiant. Raven is wide eyed, obedient, eager, and deeply submissive.Having Raven pose like a slavegirl, or sucking on her thumb suggestively then bringing Brook back out to discover her current predicament makes for some stunningly sexy fun moments.

Secret Slavegirl 2 Part 1

01:39:26 | 322 MB | MP4

Genre:
hypnosis,

Video:
720x404

Click Here to DOWLOAD