Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Alina walks on the street with shit in her panties

Description:
Alina walks on the street with shit in her panties. For the sake of this moment, Alina did not go to the toilet in the morning and suffered all day. Yesterday she ate shish kebabs and now her bowel is full of crap, which wants to go outside. Filling panties with shit Alina walks-as usual. She dropped her dress and no one would know that there was a huge piece of smelly shit in her panties, only a stink from her ass
Model:
suppkakiem
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : PooAlina87.mp4
File Size : 539.79 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:11
Video : AVC, 5 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uwphf4ncuqi8

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Dancing while desperate

Description:
The scenario would be that you are desperate to both pee and poop (but I dont know that), but I want you to do a sexy dance for me You reluctantly agree, knowing that its only a matter of time until you cant hold it any more. You are crowning (when you can just see the poop poking out your ass, but not actually pooping it out) pretty much the whole time, so whenever you bend over or spread your cheeks for me, I can see it And pretend not to notice. This would go on for 6-7 minutes if possible. Then to end, your need to pee would get the better of you and you accidentally pee in front of me (empty your bladder) and then rush off to the toilet to push the poop out.
Model:
evakokoro
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : crowningcustom.mp4
File Size : 1613.96 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:39
Video : AVC, 19.2 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : AAC, 119 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rpj17qyozsau

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Sugar Hills "Wow Thats a lot aint it?

Description:
Sugar Hill is back with some of her most EXPLOSIVE clips ever All but one of these five scenes were recorded in the same day. Not sure what she ate, but ShitFUCKGotDAYUM The mess she made in that kitchen Good Grief I swear her diarrhea projectile in these clips is like nothing I have ever seen Enjoy as she begins with some FUNKY farts before finally spreading to drop some solids. The first sceen must have loosened things up in that 60 inch MONSTER AZZ as she returned with three of her runniest scenes to date She really saves the best for last. The Mess she made and the DISTANCE in which her diarrhea shot-OMG If there is a Guiness Book category for Furthest diarrhea burst then Sugar Hills final scene is in the running This is some of the FUNKIEST action posted this year from any of my ladies Great Farts, Great Sharts, logs and three scenes of AMAZING bubblegut action Oh and theres always that Monster ass to look at too Even she had to admire her work at the end like Wow Thats a lot aint it?? A Real FUNKY Shitty Mess
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : SugarHill071617.mp4
File Size : 314.66 MB
Duration : 00:07:40
Video : AVC, 5 572 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bjo1h6057kt2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- UNREAL 1.5 Lb. Emergency Panty Poop

Description:
UN-FUCKING-REAL.
Sophia woke up with a rumbling in her belly and had no time to spare, dumping her MASSIVE load in her panties, overflowing all over her feet and bare bathroom floor.
This monster clocked at ONE AND A HALF POUNDS
Shot in 4K featuring over six minutes of HD action.
Model:
Sophia_Sprinkle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_5875.mov
File Size : 742.51 MB
Duration : 00:06:46
Video : AVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 231 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2lnqkfuqfdzl

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Thong Tease And Sexy Giant Shitting In Converse

Description:
Im wearing sexy white thong on and my converse. I start with thong ass tease, bending over, modeling and provide nice close up asshole view. My ass drive you crazy in this white thong though. You missed my little dirty hole am I right? You know the thing is I always have to poo when I see you I pucker asshole close to your face. Sort of turn on for you. Then I going to the ground and keep teasing you lifting up my shoes and asking you how do you like my feet? My mission is always that I make you hard in short time. I knee on doggy remove on half way my thong but will not remove it just leave on half way and slide my finger into asshole and I feel some of my hard piece of shit maybe I could dig out but next time. Finger butt hole make me poo so take my position in squatting then you get awesome view to my converse feet and pussy also enjoy my giant dark shit. I guarantee the super sexy squat view. What a massive poo and funny shape. I want you to smell it my turd and get you rock hard. I start to play with dildo in my shitty hole and talking to you dirty my naughty boy. I know I make your day with my stinky poo and perfectly dirty hole. Im drive you crazy every single time. Gaping and teasing you with anal play and tempting with my shoes on. I wanna see you cum. You know I dont need to tell you that listening to me. What I tell that would be happen. Where do you wanna cum? You know what, today you can shoot it wherever you wish on me? I would prefer on my shoes Also can hear me fart hope you enjoy the smells
Notice** One time during the video you can hear thundering outside once, but thats it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0989.mp4
File Size : 1066.68 MB
Duration : 00:14:41
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6jstitx6k0ok

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Potty explosion and two brownies

Description:
I fill my little pink potty with pee and two slender brownies. Come to see my shit Enjoy
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : t73small.mp4
File Size : 315.24 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:02
Video : AVC, 7 094 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dkusz3wogruv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- An. PUBLIC SHIT

Description:
Im shopping with a friend. I felt I wanted very quickly to the toilet. I am in a public toilet, there are other women next to me, you hear how they urinate, they clutter. I make loud brownie, but my browning is white Something bad happens to my brownie, youll see them up close, very accurately.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : public-white-shiiit-mp4.mp4
File Size : 126.92 MB
Resolution : 1334x750
Duration : 00:06:39
Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/b7621xj150bt

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Dirty period play

Description:
In the first video I have a little red pussy and I quickly dump a big pile of poop (I made a mountain of poop lol). Here is the second video of me smearing my pussy and ass with my period and pooping (and playing with the butt plug for a bit).
Model:
Markovna
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : period.mp4
File Size : 1751.33 MB
Duration : 00:12:03
Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bsuqr24nmx2c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Giant Turd On Soles, Smear, Dirty Footjob

Description:
I walk in slowly and you can take a look and admire my long lean legs. I know you get weak when of my beautiful legs, tights and feet. Do you? I tease you to touch my own legs up and down. I just realized I really have to poo because 2 days ago I didnt shit. So I started to desperate very bad. I clench my ass to keep it in. I hope for a huge turd this time. I show off sexy my round bubble butt in doggy, pull over the thong what I wear and you would be so happy how want to open wide this little asshole. But I concentration to not release yet. Go back to my soft feet and pink toes. What if I tell you to stroke your dick to soles? I stroke my dildo to feet as like would be your dick. I start to put my on your dick and give some foot jobs first with clean barefoot. I knee and cannot hold my shit baby should release it. I push out a giant turd. So long, so huge and heavy. First theres 2 different colors in my poo, pretty nice I also sprinkle with pee my feet. Then start to smear this shit on them, nice and slowly smear just to be sure I spread on them everywhere. Its time for a great time with each other. I wrap around your hard dick with shit covered feet. Such a stinky poo but amazing how spreadable is it. I give foot jobs on your hard dick and I feel pulsate it between them. Is it good? Do you enjoy my shitty feet? Dont you? I also give view up close on them. I give you a great massage by my feet until you cum on them. I want you get your cum please. After 5 sec countdown you shoot your load on them. Thank you.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0415.mp4
File Size : 1262.54 MB
Duration : 00:17:24
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/chcybcbxor92

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Sexy Dance And Creamy Fishnets Poo

Description:
I wear sexy fishnets top and underwear. You can see my pussy, butt hole and tits through on it. I love dancing, and love showing my ass for you, and you love when I poo for you. So lets dance all around and shaking my ass. But while I dance start to desperate to poo and you could see a piece of just fall down on my legs before time. Then my little asshole get dirty from shit. I moving my hips sexily bending over several times and doing desperation dance as well. Once time has been came to release it so close to you pushing out my creamy stinky shit. I didnt remove fishnets panty during pooping. Just bend over and as my ass would be in your face making mess in it. Then I still dance around with shit in my pants Tempting view I bet. Once I remove the underwear to display you my smelly nice pile of shit in it. Lets dance Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0801.mp4
File Size : 978.96 MB
Duration : 00:13:29
Video : AVC, 9 998 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 135 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: