Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- more panty poops

Description:
3 more panty poops soft, mushy, and firm poops the last one was recorded on my phone because my camera died right before i could start and i couldnt hold it much longer (
Model:
kawaiifionna
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : yummmm.mp4
File Size : 416.95 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:02
Video : AVC, 9 131 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hzljivirr4nc

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Beach Babe Shitting Herself In BikiniDesperation

Description:
Watch me coming back from the beach because and wearing my fave bikini and my hair is wet. I am suffering so badly because feel cramps in my tummy and didnt feel it such a long time ago. I tell you how bad I feel myself at these moments and seriously cant wait to relief on myself as soon as possible. I so some desperation dance also watch the pain on my face which strongly of desperation. I show you my wet hair and sandy bikini bottom also can press out some water from my bra. I tell you no way to hold it then I turn backward and shitting myself in the bikini bottom. Look how I fill it up with super stinky and disgusting shit in my fave bikini bottom and make big mess. I feel a bit better but still pain in tummy. I remove my bikini bottom with full of shit and show off you, how do you like it? Do you wanna sniff my nasty shit ? Do it. I show my super messy asshole close up to you and playing a bit around with butt plug and gaping also bending over and farting loudly directly into your face 2 times before
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0978.mp4
File Size : 707.21 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:44
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lymbshd3j5vs

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- DesperationLong PooScat Body, Face Smear

Description:
My tummy wakes me up. Feel big big poo but I held until morning. Going to bathroom cover my body only with a towel, standing in the shower, but tummy grumbling. Have to poo seriously. Take off towel and tease you naked and tell you how bad have to poo. Turning backward and bending over so can release my nice and long shit onto the shower. Im moaning as its feel so good. Wow my poo looks green haha. Probably because of the parsley from yesterday. Well I wanna be dirty girl so just hold my big loads in hand and start to smear and spread on my body. Perfect shit to play with. Spreadable, soft and got great smells. I do smear slow from knee to neck later on my face too. Its pretty good for my skin, I just massage deep inside my skin. I seduce you and doing with slow motions, I give you time to admire my dirty scat covered body. Can you imagine how great smells have in the bathroom. Stinky poo but nice smell. Come and help me naughty boy. I talk sexy a bit to you and focus on smearing. Shit makes my skin softer and brighter Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180914_102237.mp4
File Size : 624.49 MB
Duration : 00:14:13
Video : AVC, 6 003 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7ro9bhokl4ch

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Zeldas Home and Public Mega Log Dropoff

Description:
Two Great new clips from Goddess Zelda Enjoy as she begins by doing a naughty clip at her favorite bar. She begins by showing the turtleheads poking in and out her azz before squatting over the bowl to unleash a FUNKY batch of big logs She even dropped on on the toilet seat So messy Then in the second, enjoy a ploptastic reverse kanga scene as she hovers in reverse over the seat . How many logs fell??? Sheesh Then enjoy as she shows her dirty asshole right in your face before wiping. I swear Ill never get tired of seeing her delicious ass
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Zelda-122117.mp4
File Size : 662.28 MB
Duration : 00:05:13
Video : AVC, 17.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 173 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8jqe9ek61n3u

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Huge Shitting After Long Trip

Description:
I was on my way on the whole night by bus and I felt have to poo so bad. I just feel cannot wait till I reach a toilet but should wait. I got to my hotel and desperation because big, huge poo wanna running out. I just tell you how I feel myself but my face tells everything. I cant wait to poop a big one. I show up a bit my ass then squatting next to the toilet and release a giant shit. Also pee into. After then show my load in toilet and wipe dirty ass, few times show up dirty, shitty paper. For a moment you can admire my swollen asshole then get a last view of my shit and dirty toilet papers and flushing them Now I feel much more better. Enjoy it
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180913_111921.mp4
File Size : 330.48 MB
Duration : 00:07:31
Video : AVC, 6 003 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qd4pxe3hksr7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Must eat it all

Description:
Must eat it all He did not expect that eating female shit is very difficult, but girls did not care
P.S. A new toilet slave
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s107.mp4
File Size : 979.7 MB
Duration : 00:22:07
Video : AVC, 5 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/22kjliulfjaf

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- 4 big panty poops

Description:
compilation of 4 (new) panty poops The first 2 were recorded on my phone. The last one was so big Ill never get that stain out of my carpet
Model:
kawaiifionna
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : comp4218.mp4
File Size : 554.95 MB
Resolution : 1280x720 @ 960x720
Duration : 00:09:41
Video : AVC, 7 558 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mb5vcbgvn8qr

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Can I Poop In My Panty? Please

Description:
Watch me wearing a tiny schoolgirl uniform with red thong on. I tell you about I was a very bad girl before. I also suffering to shit so bad just look to my face and expressions. You know why I was a bad girl? Because I was pooping into my panty when you didnt see that : and I know how much you love my shitting into pants. But this time I going to be a good girl for you and dont let you disappoint about not seeing me to shitting myself. I do desperation dance, moving up and down and I just realized I got some shit in my pants because couldnt clench my ass hard as I wanted. I bend over and display you my soiled thong in rear view. You know what I really want my dirty boy? I want you to see me to make dirty warm mess in my thong on. Would be so much fun. I really suffering to poo so i decided to ask you. Can I poop into my pants? PLEASE. I ask you few more times till I get the answer and couldnt hold it anymore then turn around and release all my warm shit in this sexy red thong while bending over. Amazing view to my amazingly dirty ass. Why do you like watching me shitting in pants? Whats turn you on really? I wanna know the answers. Can you see that? I was a very good girl because I didnt leave you out of watching me making big mess But keep going on and lets have some more fun. I take a dildo and totally bending over penetrate into my tight asshole and fucking myself. Gaping, moaning, talking dirty to you. This is such a real and huge turn I knew it. Do you know what would be more fun? If you could fill up my asshole with your load. When I countdown from 10 to 1 fill up my little dirty hole. You also can hear load and long farts and at the end remove my messy thong and hold up. Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0812.mp4
File Size : 1476.47 MB
Duration : 00:20:20
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e9t11m1aisn4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- up close panty poops

Description:
2 up close panty poops with 2 extra videos shot with my phone but unfortunately theyre blurry through the first half i didnt notice because i had to go so bad
Model:
kawaiifionna
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : tpp.mp4
File Size : 528.33 MB
Duration : 00:04:48
Video : AVC, 14.6 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 117 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h2asmoxonvhi

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Monster Poopy PantyTease

Description:
Look at my cute panty on. You just cant get enough of my panties right? You have your own weakness and fetish for panties. Thats alright. I can help and fulfill your fantasy about them. Let me present this see through cutie on. You able to see my butt underneath. Let me bring you to dirty but magical world and I give you my monster poo filled panty. I modelling in pants show off front and back, jiggle my ass, shaking and dancing sexily. I reveal my asshole while still its clean. Spread my ass cheeks and pussy then its easy to smell it. Smell my poo hole like I do. I stick finger and I sniff my own butt smell. Such a great one. After a long panty ass tease when youre enough hard for me standing push out a monster into pants. Just listen those juicy noises and my moaning. I got a bunny tail looks like my turd in pants I shake my ass, jiggle, dance and talking to. I wanna show you the poo inward but wouldnt like to remove because feel so good to dancing in a poopy panty. But then I bend over and pull down halfway massive poo wink to you. I finger dirty hole and farting for you to make you cum faster. Do you wanna sniff shitty fingers of mine? Cum for me and I put under your nose to enjoy
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2243-2.mp4
File Size : 1301.64 MB
Duration : 00:17:58
Video : AVC, 9 992 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: