Scatshop.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Red Dress, No Undies-Soft & Wet

Description:
I was feeling rather flirty today in my cute, red sun dress.especially not wearing any panties underneath I couldnt help but want to share my naughty, dirty moments in the bathroom with you too. Hope you enjoy this selfie-style video of me letting loose a hot, soft wet poop.
Model:
SunnyBunzCamgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : red-dress-poop-HB.mp4
File Size : 344.21 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:02:29
Video : AVC, 19.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/txpn2tu8kjpu

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Soft Sensual (Huge) Panty Poop

Description:
If you havent gotten the memo yet, Sophia loves to poop herself
Here you get an up-close-and-personal view of our gal doing what she does best, along with a bit of commentary on how she feels about shitting for everybody.
This clip runs 10 mins in length and has some of the highest production value and authenticity weve seen.
Scats Sweetheart, she is.
Model:
Sophia_Sprinkle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_4806.mov
File Size : 1140.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:30
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 244 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4386efe8oi9y

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- DESPERATION, begging and play

Description:
Watch me hold my poop for as long as I can I drink my coffee, make a smoothie and dance. Then I beg daddy to please let me release into the toilet I get down on my knees and beg like a good girl. I kiss the ground and play cute. Then finally Im able to run to the toilet and release everything I had been holding in Lots of noises and I show you what came out of me. This is desperation at its finest
Model:
VibeWithMolly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_1655-2.mov
File Size : 720.11 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:06:39
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d0zqdda4z2a7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Suffering From 4 Days Held Stinky Poo

Description:
Here I am again and desperation of a big poo inside my ass. I dont know the exact reason but I didnt poop in the last 4 days so it means growing a 4 days shit and I hope for a big one. I start to feel slowly it makes me suffering to push it out and I take off all my clothes only leave a boyshorts on so you can admire my petite body all over. Im moaning and doing some desperation dance because feeling just came faster as expected even if I was waiting 4 days to shit out. I show you my ass and talking about how I feel myself and big poo reveal so I should show off you close up. Camera angle first above and down to toilet then place it to standing close up view and keep shaking my ass while fight with that big turd to keep it inside my ass. I talk about how many times you dreamt of me sitting on your face and you get a chance to sniff asshole or even take all my shit. But its time to release it so finally I found the best pose to push it out this big stinky kinda compact poo. You get nice clear close up view from front side Also pissing a lot which is hitting the floor as well. Oh finally I got over on desperation now feel better I turn to nasty girl and lift up by hands a nice handful shit to show you and smell it. Definitely stinky Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20210225_153115__Merged-2.mp4
File Size : 872.22 MB
Duration : 00:12:01
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jajrr7y45yh7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Extreme Period Play Self-Fuck Peeing Orgasm

Description:
I spread my bloody pussy, pull out my menstrual cup, and fuck myself with a glass dildo. Then I lick my blood off the dildo. In part two I use a tampon to sprinkle my blood all over my tits and body and cum while releasing a strong stream of pee all over myself .I bet you dont make it past 10 minutes without cumming
Model:
Redhead Jenna Divine
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Wild-Period-Vid-Pt-1.mp4
File Size : 1568.59 MB
Duration : 00:10:21
Video : AVC, 21.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 179 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mfxp9s4hhjh3

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Aleishas Constipation gets messy

Description:
A few years back i suffered horribly with constipation. I came to realize that you just gotta go as soon as you feel the need whether your on the toilet or not
I did find it was a lot easier to go in my panties. Even when I could feel the poop needing to come, often it just wouldnt when I was on the toilet, but later I could just easily let it out in my panties instead. And I started to get used to doing it like that, and even started to like it I actually liked the feeling of pooping myself, and I always had the excuse that I was constipated. So youve probably guessed that I started pooping myself even when I wasnt constipated. I just sometimes felt like I wanted to and it gave me a really nice feeling
Pooping myself started to make me horny, and Id play with myself after making a dirty mess in my panties This morning however I was a bit late and getting ready to go to work, so thoughts like this were not initially on my mind. As I did my hair and makeup however, I could feel I needed to poop. It was there, ready and waiting, so I guessed Id be able to do it in the toilet. But then it wouldnt come I sat there and rubbed my tummy and bent over, but it wasnt happening. Dunno, maybe I just really didnt want to go to work.
As I was running late, I gave up and left the bathroom, but very soon after I felt the need again, but this time I knew I could go, but only if I did it in my panties. Suddenly the memories came flooding back, and I knew I wanted to do it. I crouched down and pushed, and with perfect ease I pooped myself It wasnt a huge poop, but well enough to know Id definitely messed myself, and straight away the tingling feeling in my pussy started to grow. I headed back to the bathroom to check out the mess-and I wanted to do more-and I wanted to touch it
Model:
MessyGirls
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : AleishasConstipation.mp4
File Size : 369.83 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:17
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 2 404 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 139 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/b0qk16sggiwt

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- HD Dirty Talk Shitting-Sexy Standing Pose

Description:
HD-1080p60fps-In this video, I have a sexy pose in the bathtub-standing up, with my back facing the camera, and one leg up on the wall of the tub, and turning my head back to look at you the whole time. (Kind of an upskirt type of angle.) I dirty talk to you about letting you watch me shit and rub my clit a bit. I tease you ground-hogging for a while, til I cant wait any longer. Then I rub my pussy while I push it out, smiling at you. I also show you a close up my my load afterward.
Model:
SunnyBunzCamgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shitting-leg-up-pose-and-dirty-talk-HB.mp4
File Size : 90.21 MB
Duration : 00:04:46
Video : AVC, 2 505 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rqwczs8h04hz

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Tons Of Doggystyle Shits

Description:
This is a huge compilation video of 7 days of super long shits
You get an incredible view from behind of numerous days of tons of poops.
I even give you a little ass shaking show before unleashing all of my incredible shits into the toilet.
I guarantee you will not be disappointed with this clip
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Model:
xrussianbeautyx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Doggystle-shits.mp4
File Size : 711.36 MB
Duration : 00:09:36
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/thjo5ourgsr4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Desperate Morning Poop and Cum

Description:
I held for two days and Im brimming with shit. I need to go so bad I hurry into the bathroom and set up cam as best as I can while clenching my cheeks. Im clenching, fidgeting, and trying not to just shit myself right there. I think Im in the clear but nope. After all the clenching and dancing around my stuffed asshole could not stay shut anymore. I reach around the back and touch my panties and Ive definitely pooped. Surprised a bit, I show you. Now lets trying to hold the rest in
I get down to the floor and show you my spread and dirty hole. I wink it at you, hoping I dont explode for a little longer. The full feeling has my pussy dripping
Finally I give up and let my asshole go. I burst soft shit, like a fountain. I know Im not done yet.
The experience of holding for so long has made me horny so I go ahead and prop my dildo on the side of the tub. Slowly I fuck it, my loose and shit caked asshole easily takes it all. Up and down watch my pussy cream up. up and down watch the shit get pulled from my asshole and coat the dildo.
Soft shit covers the tip of my dildo. It looks just like a perfectly made ice cream cone And just like an ice cream cone I lap at it like a spoiled child. Mmmmmmm
In the last scene I cant help myself anymore and I lay back with my dildo and rub my pussy until I explode Cum drips and shit oozes. Wow. What a good morning
Bathroom
Handheldstationary
Full FaceBody
SighingmoaningHeavy Breathing
Model:
XshayXshayX
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_6848.mp4
File Size : 235.22 MB
Resolution : 720x1280
Duration : 00:11:58
Video : AVC, 2 502 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 241 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dtyrhnkftyal

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Massive Panty Poop

Description:
Holy shit
How does little Sophia keep wowing us with her gigantic dumps?
While doing her morning stretches, it is her asshole that seems to benefit most from the movement.
As always, she stuns as she fills-no, overflows her panties with glee, disbelief, and satisfaction.
She leaves the panties in a state of absolute filth with a pound of shit in them to be enjoyed by a lucky consumer.
If youre into panty poops, this one is for you
A note to those gratuitously pirating Sophias intellectual property: it is illegal and you are on the radar. Continuing to redistribute content to tube sites without permission will result in prices inflating andthere will be nothing left to pirate. Dont ruin this for everyone. ?
Model:
Sophia_Sprinkle
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_4753.mov
File Size : 858.98 MB
Duration : 00:07:55
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: