Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zovsl891nkfc

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Embarrassing Poo In Tiny Blue Shorts

Description:
I wear this tiny blue shorts and grey crop top on my tanned body. Do you think am I a cute blonde? Whos just love being naughty and on some day dirty right? You know well me and I know about you too. But is it an exciting news that I need to poo again right? Suffering to not pooping my blue shorts on. I feel get sweaty from the feeling, and I was right when I felt tiny creamy poo ran out to my pants before I even decided what should I do. I tease you you know and I bet you get hard just watch me desperation. What can I do its so embarrassing as my plan wasnt like this. In doggy I realized my poopy shorts. This was what I was talking about you lately. I have one more glass of water to make it even more hard to hold it. I squirm a lot in doggy, moving my ass in shorts and tempting you with. I insert a glass toy to push my poo back but I wasnt right and just made me more desperation like before. I cant believe it but cant hold it and need to shit myself. I would say sorry for but I guess your dick just rock hard to see me making big mess in tiny shorts right? I push it out massive creamy, kinda diarrhea into by moaning. Look how my poo leaking down on my legs. I remove the pants to just make you happy by the view. Then play with asshole and make myself farts few times. So then my question is, I know for me its kinda embarrassing situation to shit this cute pants, but did you cum for me? Have fun.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2005.mp4
File Size : 1375.03 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:57
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7f2v9iruj84t

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Cant Hold My Poo Anymore in Fishnet PantyhoseTasting Poo

Description:
Here is another desperation video from me. I guess I like this topic ? As always this time really had to poo too. Desperation in crotchless fishnet pantyhose. Feel so bad. I guess a shit myself immediately. But I try to hold as always. I know you love watching me desperation, dont you? I cannot find any words to say I really focus on holding my poo. But as always my face says every pain. I do desperation dance and walking up and down with holding my pussy and ass. Over 5 minute desperation I decide its time to shit. I get on my knee and from backward to camera pooping. It feel so good. I poo a lot and pee. After I tell you how I feel myself. Much more lighter and better ? Show my big turd to you and take a piece of poo and start to chewing and tasting. Coloring my teeth. I open my mouth and showing up the chewed piece of poo. Enjoy it ?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20171210_104755.mp4
File Size : 493.21 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:13
Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t2wxuw03aymm

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- My New Scat Leggings Fitting Perfectly

Description:
Watch me being naked standing at the shower. Suffering so so badly because I didnt make any poo in the last 3 days but I had such a nice meals like pork, lot of veggies, keto coconut cakes and so on. List is endless and Im waiting for this huge magic between my legs. You admire my toned petite body while desperation and trust me my suffer is real. I could cry of that big shit inside me. I seriously cant hold it so long like an express train. Ok so I was holding my asshole by hands to not pooping myself but its time to release it then I lift my legs up like a good flexible girl and this view to die for. I release without pushing hard creamy and huge chocolate mousse straight into my hand. More then handful and its heavy. ITS A WOW SHIT. No words how big it is and came out from my petite body. Lets get dirty with me. I hold my shit and making brand new dark leggings by. Smearing all over on my ass down there around pussy, my lean tights and calves. Made it super sexy and tight. Stinky shit covering my perfect legs and ass which definitely drive you crazy. I talk dirty and teasing you over and over. Im such a dirty girl who you cant resist at all. And my bubble butt is your destiny. This shit is just perfect to make my new leggings pants on I realized several times and telling you. Do you love it? I keep teasing you before I go so once again you could able to love my brand new scat leggings on. Stinky and so filthy but fitting on me perfectly. No doubt Have fun
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2383.mp4
File Size : 1370.19 MB
Duration : 00:18:52

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/990mjvez56yx

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- up close panty poop

Description:
i planned on holding this another day or two but i couldnt focus on anything until i pooped. it was solid and a little bit mushy. Felt hot coming out and very smelly.
Model:
kawaiifionna
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : wmpp2.avi
File Size : 429.99 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 854x480
Duration : 00:02:05
Video : DV, 24.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bjoqckv144j4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Super Huge Poo In Red Tiny GstringDesperatiion

Description:
Im wearing my sexy red nightie with matching G-string on. Tease you a lot at the beginning,, wanna seduce you so bad and make your dick hard. On the other hand didnt poo in the last 2 days and I tell you I had a very yummy dinner (Green peas cream soup, lots of salad and some chicken) So its should come out for a super huge poo I really suffering but not release it yet. Doing desperation dance up and down and also show you off my G-string ass and hole then waiting a little surprise under my nightie Poo gaping my butt hole, spreading my legs wide to drive you crazy with the view of my asshole. I also ask you do you wanna take all my shit what I release soon? You know what I wanna do with you, sitting on your face and you get easy access to lick and clean both of my holes at the same time. Nasty me I desperation for around 9 min long and then when seriously cant hold it I open my leg pull up my nightie and shitting a huge one in my panty. Im impressed how massive my poo on the floor. I say Wow Show you then playing nicely with my shitty hole close up to you. Insert glass toy and gaping, fucking doing more poo for you. I encourage you with some dirty talk and dirty view to make you cum. Juicy filthy asshole for sure make youll cum just imagine Have fun.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1031.mp4
File Size : 1256.16 MB
Duration : 00:17:19

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/10wzuv3o09zq

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Zeldas ASStonishing August Treats

Description:
Zelda has had quite a month She has sent me some of the FUNKIEST clips I have seen thus far on this site (Peep her new Anal adventure with a slave). She also sent in these great new toilet treats as well Enjoy as she puts that sexy ass and asshole of hers nice and close behind the bowl in the first two scenes. Man can this girl shit Then Enjoy a delicious finale as she struts in her sexy nurse outfit. Then enjoy as she shakes that beautiful ass in front her mirror, smacking and teasing you with it before bending over nice and wide and dropping a hot one right in front the camera while squatted. Enjoy as she spreads her cheeks nice and wide to let the logs fall onto the bag. Then enjoy as she strips and shows off her tits as well A wonderful EFRO trip from on of my Favorites Zelda is easily top 5 right now
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Zelda-082017.mp4
File Size : 668.37 MB
Duration : 00:10:03
Video : AVC, 9 160 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 120 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xeu7qhp2yig1

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Delicious dinner from Christina (3 days did not shit)

Description:
Delicious dinner from Christina (3 days did not shit)
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s037.mp4
File Size : 279.61 MB
Duration : 00:07:40
Video : AVC, 4 895 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dciwnga4vg78

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Goddess Zeldas Off Duty Booty Works

Description:
Zelda is back with two Hot new clips right off the presses I swear I never, ever, ever, ever, EVER get tired of this beautiful ass of hers She just got the new IPhone and man is the video quality Amazing Enjoy as she slowly saunters into the room and drops trou right in front the camera nice and slow, while gently rubbing her ass before presenting it to you before releasing reverse kanga style In the second scene enjoy as this naughty head nurse just got back from taking care of her patients. She gets that urge to unload her bowels. Looks like her dump arouses her. Enjoy as she rubs one out with her vibrator while showing off her sexy ass and that tasty looking pussy of hers Two smoking hawt scenes from the lovely goddess
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Zelda-111517.mp4
File Size : 1295.65 MB
Duration : 00:07:48
Video : AVC, 23.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dcorgwnfch83

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- Desperation At The Club

Description:
(Custom Video)
Desperation video where youre holding it and eventually you cant anymore, and you have an accident. Youd be at a bar, maybe in booty shorts or a tight dress, and youd be desperate to go. But the bathrooms occupied, and you poo dance outside the bathroom trying to wait it out. At some point Id get in line behind you, and wed start playfully flirting, while you continue to desperately hold it. You eventually realize Im getting turned on by watching you struggle, and you start to tease me, and maybe tell me about another time you were desperate. In the end, youd have a messy accident.
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : NEW-CLUB-DESPERATION.mp4
File Size : 1090.4 MB
Duration : 00:10:54
Video : AVC, 13.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 170 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: