Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
01/03/2022
Jay Denim shorts with silver grey glossy tights - VoP
Jay Gray

5 min of video
VoP video from shoot with Jay that resulted in photoset previously released on 19th January 2022 - make sure you check out it again to complete your experience after you have viewed this movie.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
02/03/2022
Felicity in pastel dress with light tan glossy tights
Felicity Hill

103 Photos
Felicity wears an elegant pastel dress with light tan glossy tights for your personal pleasure and treats you to striptease that provides an ideal opportunity for closer inspection of her legwear.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
03/03/2022
Tommy Snakeskin Dress with copper glossy tights - BTS
Tommy

7 min of video
Behind-the-scenes video footage from shoot with Tommy wearing a snakeskin patterned body-hugging dress, and copper coloured tights/pantyhose, in a seductive tease to show off her legwear in much more detail.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
04/03/2022
Kay in red dress with black glossy tights - VID
Kay

8 min of video
Kay takes centre stage wearing a very stylish red dress (sans bra), with black glossy tights/pantyhose for an exhilarating tease to show off her legwear in closer detail, and of course, much more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
05/03/2022
Aurora in blouse & skirt with grey glossy legwear - VR
Aurora Phoenix

7 min of video
VR video from shoot with Aurora wearing a stylish chiffon blouse, red skirt, strappy shoes, and of course, grey glossy tights/pantyhose, in a very upbeat, fun-loving & mesmerising tease performance throughout - enjoy what this redhead strawberry blonde natural beauty has to offer as she shows off her legwear for your personal pleasure!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
07/03/2022
Minnie in blue dress and black tights
Minnie

100 Photos
Minnie in blue dress with black glossy tights will delight you as she treats you to a striptease that will show off her legwear and much more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
31/01/2022
Lauren Louise in denim shorts with black glossy tights
Lauren Louise

113 Photos
Lauren Louise looks rather lush in her denim shorts and black glossy tights and will make your day as she steps forward to show more!
Also check out behind-the-scenes video footage taken from this shoot that was released on 11th May 2021

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
01/02/2022
Monika Brown dress with tan glossy tights - VoP
Monika Lara Smith

5 min of video
Glorious VoP video from shoot with the magnificent Monika Lara Smith in brown dress and tan glossy legwear.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
02/02/2022
Natalia Forrest in silver dress with grey glossy tights
Natalia Forrest

104 Photos
Natalia looks incredible in her silver dress with grey glossy tights and even more so when she teases to show 'everything' off in more detail!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
03/02/2022
Sophie B and Frankie Secretarial duet in glossy tights - BTS
Frankie Lain , Sophie B

7 min of video
Sophie B and Frankie make perfect secretaries, dressed appropriately in blouse/shirt & skirts, but most importantly, both with glossy legwear that is about to take centre stage as they undress to provide unfettered close up view of their respective tights/pantyhose, with added bare breasted distractions along the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.