Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
22/01/2022
Monika Estate agent property assessment - VR
Monika Lara Smith

9 min of video
Mistress Monika in her capacity as an Estate Agent representative is happy to provide an assessment of your property and is really confident of being able to get a really good price for it for you. She notices you like what she is wearing and takes great pleasure in showing off her outfit and providing a 'once in a lifetime golden opportunity' for you to make your own assessment and close up inspection of her legwear and much much more besides - but you must promise not to tell her husband or her boss!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
24/01/2022
Felicity in red dress with dark tan glossy tights
Felicity Hill

114 Photos
Felicity wearing a red dress complimented with dark tan glossy tights/pantyhose sans underwear and slowly stripteases to remove garments so everyone has an unfettered close up view of her gloriously shiny legwear - and of course, more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25/01/2022
Jay Pink dress with two different legwear looks - VoP
Jay Gray

4 min of video
In this glorious VoP video Jay compliments her brightly coloured pink dress with Black 40 denier semi-opaque tights, which are sheer to waist with sheer gusset, and then decides to change the look by removing them to put on Tan 15 denier sheer tights, which are also sheer to waist, this time with a cotton gusset - a really nice surprise 2for1 treat for all glossy legwear connoisseurs!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
26/01/2022
Louise Secretary in blue with tan glossy tights
Louise

96 Photos
Looking for a secretary? Well you have come to the right place as Louise presents an outfit she thinks will meet with your approval, especially as she knows she has no bra on underneath her shirt/blouse, and that when she strip teases from it and her skirt, that her glorious glossy legwear will take centre stage - with her natural bare breasts acting as support artist for this show!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27/01/2022
Tommy Colourful Secretary with tan glossy legwear - BTS
Tommy

7 min of video
Behind-the-scenes video footage that documents shoot with Tommy that resulted in a stunning photoset and also a VoP video which was previously released on 18th January 2022 - so go check that out too!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28/01/2022
Pippa - Pink, perky and pert
Pippa Doll

104 Photos
Pippa certainly does look rather perky and pert dressed all in pink in her bra & fuchsia sheer glossy tights.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29/01/2022
Aria 1268vr
Aria

8 min of video

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
14/02/2022
Minnie Purple dress with white glossy legwear
Minnie

94 Photos
First impressions? Well what could be better than seeing Minnie in an elegant purple satin dress, especially when you know she has white glossy legwear to compliment it - and she is happy to slowly strip tease to provide a much better view of it, and of course, as a consequence along the way, much more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15/02/2022
Tommy Snakeskin Dress with copper glossy tights - VoP
Tommy

4 min of video
VoP video of shoot with Tommy wearing a stylish snakeskin patterned dress and copper coloured glossy tights/pantyhose makes short work of removing all garments that obscure the view to her glorious legwear, and much more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
16/02/2022
Chelsea Dressed for the office with black glossy tights
Chelsea Chamberlain

115 Photos
Chelsea in dress with black glossy tights/pantyhose makes a great 'naughty' secretary as she starts to strip to reveal all - cute, but always the exhibitionist she will definitely put a smile on your face and get a certain reaction from you that will encourage her even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.