Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17/02/2022
Amy Jacket and dress with white glossy legwear - BTS
Amy Green

3 min of video
Behind-the-scenes video footage of shoot with Amy in smart dress/jacket ensemble with white glossy tights/pantyhose and high-heeled shoes, takes a little time out before leaving for a rendezvous with her mates to quickly show off her outfit and glorious legwear, with a tease that will surely meet with approval!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18/02/2022
Suzi White dress with pink glossy legwear - VID
Suzi Star

7 min of video
Wearing a white dress with sheer pink/fuchsia glossy tights/pantyhose Suzi is very happy to step forward and provide a strip tease performance to enable you to get a closer look at her glorious legwear and of course, much more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19/02/2022
Honour May Party dress with tan AND black glossy legwear - VR
Honour May

8 min of video
Yes, it's party time again with Honour May and suitably attired she is going to get this one started in the right way as you are about to discover - so prepare yourselves as this legwear extravaganza is going to 'blow your mind

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21/02/2022
Louisa Lu - Blue leotard with white tights
Louisa Lu

99 Photos
Louisa Lu is about to undertake a workout in her blue leotard and white glossy tights/pantyhose which will get everyone hot and sweaty and hot under the collar especially when she starts to tease to show off her legwear in closeup detail, and much more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
22/02/2022
Sophie B and Frankie Secretarial duet in glossy tights - VoP
Frankie Lain , Sophie B

5 min of video
Glorious VoP video with Sophie B and Frankie Lain in their secretarial outfits showing off their respective legwear that will surely put a smile on your face as they proceed to tease to provide an unfettered view of their tights/pantyhose and much more besides!

Make sure you also check out the behind-the-scenes video from this shoot previously released on 3rd February 2022 and keep your eyes peeled for when the associated photoset finally drops and gets released some time in the future.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23/02/2022
Louise in black PVC dress with black glossy tights
Louise

102 Photos
Louise looks absolutely stunning in this black PVC dress with black glossy tights and you are about to be treated to a close inspection as she slowly teases to reveal her magnificent large breasts and glorious legwear for your pleasure!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
24/02/2022
Monika Purple dress with black glossy tights - BTS
Monika Lara Smith

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes video footage documenting shoot with Monika that resulted in photoset previously released on 24th November 2021 - make sure you also go and check that out to complete your experience!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25/02/2022
Chloe Welsh in black secretary outfit with black glossy tights
Chloe Welsh

107 Photos
Chloe Welsh is here to be your secretary/PA smartly dressed all in black with black glossy tights and high-heeled shoes. It's a reasonable assumption to make that she won't be the only one taking notes as she treats you to a closer inspection of her body and legwear.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
26/02/2022
Amy Leopard print dress with natural glossy legwear - VR
Amy Green

8 min of video
Wearing a leopard print dress with natural glossy tights/pantyhose and high heeled shoes Amy delights in having the opportunity to show off her outfit in this VR video for all you legwear connoisseurs who like to experience inspection in intimate close up - enjoy this seductive tease performance!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28/02/2022
Danielle Maye - Blue glossy tights sans panties
Danielle Maye

114 Photos
Danielle maybe wearing blue but she will definitely not make you feel the same colour as you are about to discover - in fact she is about to make your day as she shows off what she is wearing and then removes most of it leaving just her glossy legwear on which she teasingly plays with - the final few images will finish you off, in more ways than one!

Status
Not open for further replies.