Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
10/03/2022
Kay Yellow top with tan glossy legwear - BTS
Kay

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes video footage from shoot with Kay wearing a yellow top (sans bra), green skirt, tan glossy sheer tights/pantyhose, and high-heeled shoes that are removed to show toes/feet in a seductive tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11/03/2022
Chelsea Pink dress with grey glossy tights
Chelsea Chamberlain

103 Photos
Chelsea looks absolutely stunning in this pink dress with grey glossy tights and is delighted to be able to provide you with a much closer look at her legwear, and more besides, as part of her strip tease performance!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
12/03/2022
MLS - Red floral dress with tan glossy legwear - VR
Monika Lara Smith

9 min of video
VR Video from shoot with Monika Lara Smith wearing a red patterned floral dress (sans bra), tan glossy tights/pantyhose (sans panties), and high-heeled shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, during a seductive tease to implied nude.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
14/03/2022
Louise Turquoise dress with black glossy tights
Louise

102 Photos
So what is Louise cooking up in the kitchen? The answer is obvious ... her!
Wearing a turquoise dress with black glossy tights she is definitely going to raise the temperature as she teases through the menu just for you!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15/03/2022
Lauren Louise Poolside wearing natural glossy tights - VoP
Lauren Louise

4 min of video
Lauren Louise poolside at villa in Portugal in this VoP video that captures the fun she had showing off her gloriously glossy legwear just for you!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
16/03/2022
Ivy's Office Secret - VID
Ivy Rain

9 min of video
UHD/4K Video from shoot with Ivy wearing a business suit outfit with tan glossy tights/pantyhose knows a secret about you - and she is going to reveal what that is as she slowly teases and has fun with you - but don't think you will be complaining at the end!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17/03/2022
Emily J French navy blue glossy tights
Emily J

97 Photos
Emily J in black lingerie, with red high-heeled strappy shoes, and of course some shiny 'french navy blue' glossy tights/pantyhose to complete the outfit ensemble looks sensationally 'colourful' as she teases to show everything off!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18/03/2022
Louisa Lu Pink satin bed-wear with black glossy legwear - VR
Louisa Lu

8 min of video
VR Video from shoot with Louisa Lu in her boudoir wearing a pink satin dressing gown/robe & negligee (sans bra), black sheer glossy tights/pantyhose (sans panties), and matching pink high-heeled shoes that are removed to also show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19/03/2022
Cassie B Secretary in red dress with black glossy tights
Cassie B

102 Photos
If Cassie was your secretary would you approve of what she is wearing? - chances are if you are a true fan of glossy pantyhose/tights then hopefully the answer will be a resounding 'yes' with full appreciation of her outfit and tease performance!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
20/03/2022
Jay Pink dress with two different legwear looks - BTS
Jay Gray

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes video footage from shoot with Jay where she compliments her brightly coloured pink dress with Black 40 denier semi-opaque tights, which are sheer to waist with sheer gusset, and then decides to change the look by removing them to put on Tan 15 denier sheer tights, which are also sheer to waist, this time with a cotton gusset - a really nice surprise 2for1 treat for all glossy legwear connoisseurs!

Status
Not open for further replies.