Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Femboy Sex Machine

Description:
She might have a shecock between her legs but this Asian ladyboy just doesnt get enough dick. As soon as her boyfriend walks into their apartment she is on him and slipping of his pants so she can give him a blowjob and get her tight ass fucked.
Model:
RC
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : femboysexmachine-hdv.wmv
File Size : 260.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:48

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f65f5c6f92ae7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Pukky Like Sucky

Description:
When I went out for the night I thought it was going to be a typical night on the town. Little did I know I was going to run into this very horny young femboy. Her name is Pukky and she works at Obsessions bar here in Pattaya, Thailand. When I first walked into the bar I get mobbed by most of the girls but Pukky just sat across the room and stared at me with the most seductive stare I`ve seen in a while. I walked past the mob of ladyboys and went straight to her. She introduced herself by standing up, kissing on my ear, grabbing my cock and whispering to me she was horny and wanted to go with me right now. I have never been in and out of a ladyboy bar so fast. I told her to bring the costume she was wearing (the one in the scene is what she was wearing at the bar), paid her barfine and we were off (driving as fast as I could) to the room.Once inside the room we couldn`t keep our hands off each other. It took every ounce of self control I had to remember to grab the cameras...lol. When I grabbed her cock I could feel it pulsing in my hand. Throbbing so hard her entire shaft was twitching...it was so fucking hot She started pawing at my cock and as soon as it was out of my shorts she put it in her mouth and proceeded to give me a fantastic blowjob. Watching her stroke her pulsating cock while having my cock in her mouth is a memory I won`t soon forget. Her skin was so smooth and I was almost in heaven feeling on her small little hormone titties. Watching her cum was so hot it didn`t take me long to drop a load in her waiting mouth.I have to say, Pukky was one of the funest ladyboys I`ve been with in a while. I look forward to seeing her hot body, beautiful face and throbbing cock again sometime soon.
Model:
Pukky
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 146-pukkylikesucky-hdv.wmv
File Size : 713.7 MB
Duration : 00:20:54

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/feabd19a07bab

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
What an adorable piece of ass this ladyboy was. She was hot as hell in her short top and mini skirt. You can tell by the smile on her face that she loved stripping and posing for the camera and those perky tits and tight ass are enough to start your mouth watering. And being in front of the camera turned this shemale on so much that once she was bare ass naked on the sofa, she stroked her shecock until she shot her load all over her tight abs.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/b526b1996b59e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Shrinks Like a Frightened Turtle

Description:
Mo is only 18 and still has lots of baby fat and was looking nubile in her tight white T-shirt and short lacy miniskirt. Despite the chubby cheeks her pretty face is much older looking with her arched eyebrows and easy smile. Her straw like two colored hair is no doubt the result of the purchased femininity of hair extensions which will look much better when grown out. She disrobes quickly and we see she is a short in stature and will appeal mainly to men who like there girls with a bit of meat on them, yet because of her youth her fat little tummy and ass still look sexy. She begins to stroke her plump little cock with two fingers and then decides to sit in the water and proceeds to wash her shedink and large unshaven pubes. Looking down on her puffy little hormonal tits and moist crotch I could not help but get my hard cock in the scene which she happily slurps and this causes her cock to grow and the pink head to emerge like an unfrightened turtle but the little guy is soon scared back into his shell.Like when George got seen by a girl with his pants down after getting out of the pool in the classic Seinfeld episode, poor already small cocked Mo is suffering from a case of shrinkage here. We thought it would be nice to do her set at a secluded spot down by the creek on our ladyboy picnic but the mixture of the cool water and the threat of being seen caused her cock to act like a frightened turtle. Living in an equatorial country most ladyboys are quite susceptible to temperature changes outside of about a five degree variation. Unlike westerners they stay out of the sun as they think white skin is attractive and dark skin is ugly which probably explains why so many want farang boyfriends. You would think they would be used to it but they are always complaining that it is too hot when temps get above 30 Celsius. This shoot was done near Kohn Kaen where it can go below 20 degrees which to them is freezing.
Model:
Mo
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 61-shrinkslikeafrightenedturtle-hdv.wmv
File Size : 327.45 MB
Duration : 00:11:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/68fb3ee249407

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Black Cock Tugjob

Description:
We found this sexy black T-girl at a club downtown and we knew she would be perfect on film. Her body was firm, hot and ready to rock and she had an ass that looked just perfect to go spank crazy with. This gorgeous ebony shemale had perfect handful size boobies and a long, thick shecock that she loved to stroke until she was hard and throbbing. She was enough to make you cream your jeans in her black and white striped mini dress that barely covered her firm ass and showed off her dark skinned tits. Top it off with those lickable thigh high, white leather boots and this shebabe could melt you to a puddle at her feet. She teased us by flashing her sweet rack while licking her full, sensuous lips with her soft tongue. And once she slid her panties down and exposed that thick and meaty girl pole, we knew we had hit the shemale jackpot.
Model:
Hottie
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 8-blackcocktugjob-hdv.wmv
File Size : 421.59 MB
Duration : 00:14:14

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/df18cbb02fc70

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Bam Bam

Description:
Sweet faced little Bam showed up to watch the photoshoot of her friend May. So there she was sitting on the bed looking a little sleepy but sexy in her tank top and gym shorts. I told her so and asked if she had a nice little cock in those shorts and if so would she show it to me. She said yes I am ladyboy and then proceeded to strip in the middle of the shoot for the other girl. So I turned the camera on Bam and you can see her spread her legs and rub her crotch before removing her top and then bra to show her perky nipples. For hormone tits they are rather round large and should appeal to the guys who arent in to big fake silicone boobs. She has a soft white feminine little body which is marred only by her belly piercing, a few moles and the tinniest Chinese characters tattooed on her left shoulder. She turns and pulls down her bottoms and bares her fine round ass which is centered by her sweet hairless boy pussy with the trademark pink balls hanging below. Laying down now legs apart we can see her wide triangle of brown pubes and small but growing penis as she strokes it between thumb and forefinger. Posing naked we notice her hooded little shedink never gets huge but looks more than adequate with her large swollen pink balls. We also see that we missed a couple more back tattoos one being a back shoulder butterfly previously obscured by her silky long brown hair and the other being a simple but unique face with tongue out. We then resume the photoshoot with May and naked Bam takes over as my assistant as we alternate between taking pictures and video. Bam even gets in there as she is filming and offers her cock up for may to suck who is jerking her own dick to cum.
Model:
Bam
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 118-bambam-hdv.wmv
File Size : 209.4 MB
Duration : 00:06:54

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/fd13b20bdfb07

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Blonde and Wild

Description:
Kelly was an incredibly luscious shemale that loved exposing her beautiful body for the camera. This tranny babe told us that having so many eyes watching her as she stripped and played was the biggest turn on she had every experienced. And there was no denying as she posed in her corset and black thong that she was hot as hell and the camera loved her from the top of blond head down to her bare toes. Her playful persona came through on film loud and crystal clear and just watching this delectable T-girl as she bared every inch of her lovely skin was heating up the already warm day in a big way and their wasna€t a soft cock around, and that included the bulging shecock between this shemale hotties long legs. She sat down, leaning back to give us an awesome view as she took her plump girl pole in her hand and began to stroke it hard and fast until she shot her cumload all over her tight abs.
Model:
Kelly Menezes
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 55-blondeandwild-hdv.wmv
File Size : 504.64 MB
Duration : 00:17:02

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/68cb9e801d57c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Second Time Cock Charmer

Description:
I didnt request that we shoot Nika again nor did any member. The photographer sends names and small pics for me to approve and I didnt realize we had already shot her under the name Nina (Cowgirl Cock Cutie). I probably would have said no or wait but a few months but Im not sorry we did looking at how fucking sexy this slim little femboy is. This one has one of the prettiest faces of any I have seen. Best of all she has a fat little cock that stays hard and she loves jerking to cum. So if you like her as well you can look forward to an upcoming hardcore shoot.Photographers Comments: Its the second time around for Nika. I would say she is one of my favorite - big cock, sexy slim body and lets be honest, she is so pretty. Her smile is not faked and her moves are not scripted. She also brought her own hardcore partner, making my work much easier.
Model:
Nika
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 164-secondtimecockcharmer-hdv.wmv
File Size : 272.07 MB
Duration : 00:09:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/eb5e20a7f8f42

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Femboy Fuck Monkey

Description:
If you hook up with svelte and sexy Wan she will rock your world. Wan is a Femboy lovers delight with her ripped little body but feminine face. She knows how to use that bod to please her man. If you decide to go long time expect to get little sleep. If you get tired or cum she will get you hard again and pull your cock into her ass. She loves to get fucked hard in the ass and to watch you doing it in a mirror. She writhes and moans under you as you are fucking her and she will not cum until you do. She also likes to sing, dance, play pool, and drink. Treat and tip her well and you will get the royal treatment.I met Wan around Soi 5 on Sukhumvit Road as I was walking back to my hotel on my first night ever in Bangkok. I didn`t really know what I was doing yet as I had just arrived and was pretty drunk and tired. She was with a friend who I was actually a little more attracted to so I invited both of them upstairs. I did the shoots one at a time and did not do a great job as you can see. After all these were the first ladyboys I had ever been with after dreaming about this for years. Wan was first and we had fun fake fucking and she had a nice little cumshot. Her curving banana dick looks big in relation to her tight little body. Her friend was next and even though I thought she was prettier she was just not in to it as much. So they decided to sleep with me and I thought that was pretty cool given it was my first night in Thailand. I must have been sleeping 20 minutes when Wan started snuggling up to me and grabbing my dick and pulling it towards her ass. We fooled around a bit until we noticed her friend stirring so then we went into the washroom.Well sorry I didn`t get any pictures but I fucked her in about ten different positions in the shower. I came and she did again and we went back to bed for a couple of hours. We then all went for breakfast and she asked to call me later and I said OK. Well that was the beginning of my relationship with Wan which lasted the remainder of that trip and half way through the next. You will see a few pictures from other locations as she came to meet me in Pattaya and hung around when I was in Bangkok.
Model:
Wan
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 14-femboyfuckmonkey-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 239.64 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:15:12

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2c0d6535b563f