Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Claudia in chastity belt, armbinder, and harness ball gag

Poor Claudia. This time she will experience three things she has never done before! A chastity belt is locked on, she is strapped into a leather armbinder, and (last but not least) her beautiful face is framed by a harness ball gag! But don't feel sorry for her! Remember Claudia is our escape artist, she has escaped more bondage postitions than any other model! Will Claudia wiggle her way out of this predicament, or will we finally get her to be a good submissive? Watch the video and find out!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14573kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 753.7 MB

Download Claudia in chastity belt, armbinder, and harness ball gag

Strictlyenglishonline - Gail - American Girl English Cane

Studio: Strictlyenglishonline
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking

Gail, a young American undergraduate studying in England, is having a relationship with her senior tutor, Professor Ernest Templeton. Being her senior by many years, he has become a father figure to her. Like many young ladies from that country, Gail has something of an attitude problem, and an inflated view of herself. Fortunately Ernest is a strict disciplinarian as Gail has found out to her cost.

Duration: 58:51
Video: 700x570, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 655.6 MB

Download Strictlyenglishonline - Gail - American Girl English Cane

Northernspanking - Alex, Bambi Belle, Dorothy Burnett - Out Of Control

Studio: NorthernSpanking
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking

Poor Alex just wants to study for her end of year exams. Unfortunately, her younger sister, Dorothy is already finished with school for the year and Alex has to look after her. To make matters worse, she has her friend, Bambi staying with them for the weekend while her parents are out of town.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 656.5 MB

Download Northernspanking - Alex, Bambi Belle, Dorothy Burnett - Out Of Control

Angel Allwood part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English

Bound and helpless, Big titted blond is deepthroated, face fucked and made to cum over and over! This girl love the big cocks and now she love the bondage as well!

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 555.1 MB

Download Angel Allwood part 2

InfernalRestraints - Shauna, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose - 1016 Live

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm

A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I'd stopped dating. It wasn't the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I'm over 'relationships' for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That's all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I'd watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping.

Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download InfernalRestraints - Shauna, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose - 1016 Live

Five days in captivity

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Her husband wants her kept on ice for a few days while he finalizes the disposal of a property Madison does not want him to sell. He asks a security consultant to deal with her, and this man is planning to drive her to a quiet spot where no one will find her.

Duration: 56:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1749kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download Five days in captivity

Hannah Perez - Baby Sitter tied up in the basement and gagged with Mom's panties

The video begins with Vanessa coming down stairs. On her way to work, she asks her sons where Hannah the baby sitter is. They tell her that she is busy in the basement. Thinking Hannah is down there cleaning, she thinks nothing more of it and heads off for work. But Hannah is not cleaning. In fact, she is an unenthusiastic participant of a game Vanessa's sons are playing. A game where they holding thier baby sitter captive. They have her tied up and gagged. When they go downstairs to check on their captive, she is furious. Somehow, she has managed to spit out the pair of panties they had stuffed in her mouth and she is now just cleave gagged. Through the gag, she demands to be untied. But as she is soon going to find out, the game is far from over as her mouth is re-stuffed with Step-Mom's panties and the rag is tied tighter in her mouth to make sure she stays gagged and muffled this time. They also pulls her shorts down and her shirt up so she can struggle in her bra and panties. Then before leaving her again, they add more rope to tie her more secure and they also hogtie her.

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24099kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hannah Perez - Baby Sitter tied up in the basement and gagged with Mom's panties

Melissa in armbinder and posture spike collar

Poor Melissa is the first to test our new collar. Since everyone liked her so much in her last shoot, she was invited back for more leather bondage. Her last shoot was pretty easy, posing like a hot glamour model in ballet boots. But this time we have an annoying surprise for her: a posture collar with an adjustable chin spike! See Melissa's head tilt back in fear of the spike. It's not an adjustable collar, Melissa is now adjustable herself! We can tilt her head all the way back, making her keep a good straight posture for us. Melissa definitely does not want her chin to touch the spike, fear is in her eyes. We love this new toy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 129.5 MB

Download Melissa in armbinder and posture spike collar