Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Jenni in tight elbow bondage

Jenni can not touch her elbows behind her back. yet. She definitely needs some more training, so we help her by putting a tight locking belt on her elbows. Gorgeous Jenni doesn't take pain very well, and this position hurts her shoulders a lot! She starts flapping her arms to get out of the cruel belt, wishing she was more flexible. Locked mittens make sure she can not use her fingers. Our famous collared slave girl knows what she has to do in the next months: get more flexible! It will save her from a lot of shoulder aches, so she will be training hard for her next appearance on BeltBound!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 121.4 MB

Download Jenni in tight elbow bondage

Tyler File part 1

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File part 1

Leyla's exhausting struggle

Big boobed Leyla is back again, and this time we put her in an armbinder and a big ball gag! Let's see how our collared pet slave deals with this predicament. Apparently, she is more than a little frustrated by her ordeal, and she struggles wildly to get out. The gag is annoying her more than anything else, but with her arms pinned behind her back there is not much she can do about it. Watch this video to see Leyla become more and more exhausted, panting through her nose because the gag does not let her breathe. Great struggle!

Duration: 4:02

File size: 121.7 MB

Download Leyla's exhausting struggle

Yasmine likes collars, hates armbinders

Seeing all the other glamour models try our bondage shoots, the lovely (and shy) Yasmine emailed us if she could do a test shoot with just a collar. Unfortunately, we don't do test shoots. It's a bondage website, so there has to be some restraining. or preferably a lot! We locked a big leather collar onto Yasmine's beautiful neck, and it really transformed her. It was like she had been waiting to be collared for years! She just loved it so much. Then came the armbinder. She even panicked a bit, especially when we found out her elbows go together really close behind her back. So there you have it, a perfect face (and boobs!), hating and loving her predicament. We know she will be back!

Duration: 4:34

File size: 137.8 MB

Download Yasmine likes collars, hates armbinders

Fayth on Fire Restrained in steel handcuffs for flogging, jimhunterslair

Defiant Fayth loves to hate the Hunter as much as she loves to hate a good spanking or flogging. She finds herself in the lair handcuffed belly down over a padded sawhorse. Her wrists are locked in steel handcuffs to the front legs of the sawhorse and her booted ankles are locked in steel cuffs to the back legs with her feet off the floor. A heavy chain is padlocked around her waist and the sawhorse to keep her moving around too much. And a big red ballgag that wedges her big mouth open is jammed between her teeth. The Hunter comes in with a flogger and informs her that this is his first time really flogging a girl. Fayth is still defiant so the Hunter begins to flog her ass. Fayth struggles desperately in her steel restraints as her exposed ass is whipped and beaten with the leather flogger. She screams, curses and cries through her gag each time the flogger lands on her ass. He moves to her back then back to her ass as Fayth continues to swear, curse and scream through her gag. When he finally stop he hands her the flogger and leaves her still cuffed and chained to the sawwhorse, her big red ass still burning from the flogging. He asks her if she had enough and Fayth is defiant as every as she curses and flips him off with her bound hand.

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24631kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fayth on Fire Restrained in steel handcuffs for flogging, jimhunterslair

Mei-Li in catsuit bondage trouble

Mei-Li is still trying her best to become the next bondage top model! This time she is dressed in a very sexy catsuit, leather corset, and high heels! Her five bondage points are locked in leather: neck, wrists and ankles. After we lock her arms behind her back, there is only one bondage item missing: a gag! Mei-Li expected a ball gag, but we switched it for a ring gag at the last moment. It is her first time in a ring gag, and she is drooling all over the place!! Very nice catsuit drooling (and tongue) action from our rising Asian bondage star!

Duration: 4:34

File size: 137.4 MB

Download Mei-Li in catsuit bondage trouble

House Of Frazier Part 2

Video language: English

When Bill let Feona out of his sight for just one minute, he never thought there would be trouble. Feona was supposed to sign an important contract, but she changed her mine and now Bill is furious. When Feona returns Bill insists that she sign the contract but she refuses. So Bill will have to persuade her.

Duration: 48:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 2

Vanessa in body harness, armbinder, and pink ballgag

Cheerful lady Vanessa is always up for a good bondage! She loves leather and high heels, and she looks absolutely stunning in a leather body harness and thick leather collar! Add a small armbinder and a pink ballgag, and you can't go wrong! Or maybe you can. it seems Vanessa wasn't so cheerful anymore after about half an hour in the armbinder and ballgag. A big frown and a frantic struggle told us she really wanted to get out. Well, that's when we turned on the video camera ;-) Sit back and enjoy angry Vanessa having enough of this shoot!

Duration: 4:08

File size: 124.5 MB

Download Vanessa in body harness, armbinder, and pink ballgag

Valentina Nappi - Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

Video language: English

Let us take a look into the future, when methods of chastisement will be refined to a state of psychological and emotional complexity so that the minds of those who are being corrected will be completely blown until their faces are almost devoid of expression. With this in mind, let us observe naked and curvaceous newcomer Valentina Nappi as she is confined in a cage in a dark room--restricted not only by the strong metal mesh of the cage walls, but by metal tubes that restrict her movement as she stands upright in her imprisonment. She sees a black dildo moving through the bars--what could that mean? She soon learns, as she is then angled into a kneel...

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3923kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 393.9 MB

Download Valentina Nappi - Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

Leather mermaid Yvette

Let's try something different with this new model! Sultry redhead Yvette will be our first leather mermaid. Bound in a black leather leg binder, Yvette is unable to stand, let alone run away. Our newest collared slave girl is then wrist and thumb cuffed in locking leather straps, and her leg binder is strapped to her ass, so she can not straighten her legs. This new leather contraption works fairly well, but we will probably customise it some more for the next mermaid shoot. In the mean time, please enjoy Yvette struggling around like a fish on dry land!

Duration: 3:51

File size: 116.0 MB

Download Leather mermaid Yvette